over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 month transformation

gainingweight

Registered
2018 or bust!

I participated in a transformation contest here last year and made some good progress unfortunately I succumbed to my chronic battle with depression and ballooned up to a whopping 280 lbs.

Literally I am laying it out all on the line, there is no turning back, I have to do this and stick with it.

The first two to three weeks I am just going to focus on light weight high volume training combined with several detoxifying supplements. I use Dr. Schulze's products they are extremely effective. My main goal in the beginning is to cleanse my system, sweat my ass off and drink at least a gallon of water per day. Food will be on the lighter side, aiming for three shakes per day blended with frozen fruit and two or three plates of vegetables.

Once I have the kinks worked out I will be switching over to a modified powerlifting routine but heavy volume with higher than normal reps commonly associated with these lifts, the compound movements involving multiple joints and muscles working together will yield a high calorie burn. The diet will change as well with less shakes, more whole food protein paired with quality complex carbs. Also going to break out the gear I have been sitting on for awhile and finally put it to good use.

This is not going to be just another fat guys transformation where I lose 10 lbs and I just look less fat. I will be ripped, I will add lean muscle tissue and I will have veiny roadmaps crisscrossing my body!

I AM NOT GOING OUT LIKE THIS! I WILL NOT BE BURIED IN A BABY GRAND PIANO! I AM FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF LOOKING LIKE SHIT!

This transformation is for myself but also to prove that it really is possible to completely change your body.

Attachments

• 2018 transformation 003.jpg
    2018 transformation 003.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 593
Hit the gym yesterday just did one machine exercise for each body part three sets of 20 reps to get my blood moving thru my joints again.

Cleaned out the fridge and freezer, brewed up a gallon of detox tea then went grocery shopping and restocked the fridge with veggies.

I am giving myself until the end of June to complete my transformation. I have my work cut out for me but if I stick to my diet as planned my results should be quite noticeable in a short amount of time.

I plan to post a "before/after" pic every couple of weeks.

Pinned up some Project Piccolo an hour before I went to the gym this morning, had a great workout.

Last couple days were a little rough, woke up to a busted water pipe in my baseboard heating system, freaking cold here the last couple weeks, averaging around -7 every morning, I spliced in some new pipe but have been forced to shut down one of the zones in my house, just to damn cold and two outside walls are not insulated enough to handle it.

The diet is going well, the detox is definitely working, feeling lethargic as toxins are being purged but also feeling better. Getting a gallon of water in daily has been tough, feel like I spend more time peeing than anything else but adapting to it.

Workouts have been great, definitely some DOMS but to be expected. Sweating a lot at the gym, the high volume lower weight feels good right now but I am looking forward to transitioning into other exercises with more weight.

Decided to make some sheperds pie today going heavy on the veggies.

Attachments

• sheppie 001.jpg
    sheppie 001.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 555
So far everything is going really well, feeling way better, some cloudiness upon awakening but mainly contributing that to my insomnia.

I have been really strict on my diet but last night the carb cravings were out of control, ended up getting two Jr. Beefs with extra sauce, those of you from the Boston area know what I'm talking about.

This is what my diet will look like for the next 3-6 weeks depending on my results. Primary focus is on losing fat right now.

2 cups black coffee

60g protein isolate
.5 cup blueberries
spoonful Sunbutter

workout

60g protein isolate
.5 banana
spoonful Sunbutter

2 large handfuls of spinach and kale mix
.5 cup mushrooms
feta cheese
4 oz. chicken
I sauté this in coconut oil with minced garlic and salt/pepper

60g protein isolate
.5 cup blueberries
spoonful Sunbutter

8 oz. steak or chicken
2 cup salad or vegetable medley

I drink about 6-8 cups of detox tea per day and also try to consume water thru out the day. As you can see the diet is pretty light but I have utilized this approach in the past and for me personally it has really produced.

My workouts are quite basic right now. I pick a weight that is challenging for me to reach 15 reps with on my first set then do two more sets with the same weight for as many reps as possible with strict form.

Day 1
Incline bench
Flat bench
Deadlifts

Day 2
Standing shoulder press
Hang cleans
one exercise for bi's and tri's

Day 3
Squats
Straight leg deadlifts
Seated and standing calf

Day 4
Rest day or if I am feeling good back to day one.

The lifting routine will remain the same thru the rest of January and then depending on my fat loss I will adjust the volume as necessary.

The plan is to concentrate on bf% loss thru the end of March then do a strength and size phase of low volume heavy weight for three to four months.

The diet will obviously change once I switch over to my strength phase but still keeping it as clean as possible since I know it will take the full six month goal to burn all this insulation off my body.

Ordered some goodies from one of the guaranteed sponsors to help get the ball rolling.

Frigging freezing here again, -7 without the wind chill and we are expected to get over 30mph gusts later on. Hitting the gym in about an hour and hoping my trucks heater works, last night 1-3 on the blower didn't.

Good log so far man. Good luck, keep motivated.

I’m following this one.

you will absolutely lose weight on that diet.....

but you will never gain any muscle...

you are starving yourself.......to death.

:cool:

I am not dismissing your input Tenny but this is my reasoning.

1. My BMR is roughly around 2300kcal.
2. My outlined diet is around 2400 calories.
3. My energy expenditure is extremely low besides my workout.
4. Approximately 300g protein in the diet plus aas will aid in a positive nitrogen balance.

It's a starting point and I will change my macronutrients as my bf% and volume of training changes.

Now with that being said I stepped on the gym scale this morning, fully clothed, shoes on and it said 257.3 lbs.

I think I posted this log on the 30th of December but I had already started my diet about a ten days before, anyways I am down approximately 23 pounds as of today.

On a completely different note, I had to order some sterile GS oil due to some uncomfortable knotty pip that I want to cut a compound with. My question is, the grape seed oil was frozen solid in my mailbox, is that going to affect it in anyway? I am assuming it won't but wouldn't mind a confirmation.

Trashed my legs at the gym today, felt like they were vibrating as I walked across the parking lot to my truck.

I workout at a small powerlifting gym and this morning the owner and most of the team were there training. All the power racks, cages and even the mono lift were being used so I choose to forego squats today and did some isolation work with extensions, ham curls and threw in some lunges.

It was a good atmosphere there this morning, watched a new female member who has been only training for about a month deadlift 225.

I found a new item at the grocery store that I am loving, will attach a pic.

Today I am going to go thru all my supplements, throw away any that expired and try to implement/use up any that are close.

Attachments

• chick patty.jpg
    chick patty.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 469
This stuff is so much high in sodium man be aware of this , better keep the chicken breast and turkey meat lean and eggs and fish as ur only source of protein and add Himalayan salt by this way u know how much sodium ur getting cuz ur the one adding and u can implement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks but I am not eating them everyday, just keeping them in the fridge for those moments where I do not feel like cooking or I'm in a hurry, strictly for convenience and for a pre-made food they actually taste pretty good.

Woke up at 3am, can't get back to sleep, 5am right now.

After going thru my shelves of supplements yesterday I found some GW-1516 that I am going to try out this month. Perused the net yesterday reading peoples logs regarding Cardarine, seemed like a mixed bag, some people did not notice much of anything while others swore by it. It's paid for and just sitting on my shelf so I might as well try it.

I also modified my workout some, overall volume will basically stay the same but split muscle groups over four days.

Think today is going to be a 4 cup coffee day.

I am so thankful that todays workout is over with!

Waking up at 3am really put on a damper on my enthusiasm to go deadlift today.

Surprisingly all my weight increased on my working sets but the high reps on those deads really winded me badly.

I'm going to get some more exercise in today when I shovel a path for the oil man, my plow guy was trying to be helpful but pushed a small mountain of snow right where I usually shovel it out so chugging down a protein shake right now then headed outside.

Once I'm done with all my household chores I'm sitting in my recliner and playing Diablo 3, I have a feeling my energy level is going to crash hard this afternoon. My body was feeling the effects of the training and diet this morning and I am going to start supplementing with some colloidal minerals I got sitting on the shelf. Sweat has been pouring out of me day and night combined with the detox I can tell I need to up my water today.

Yesterdays workout went really well, left the gym with a good pump and my joints are feeling a little better as well.

My appetite was quite subdued though. I got three meals in me and just didn't feel hungry at all. Around 7pm I cooked up some chicken and spinach and was able to get that down but I wasn't really feeling it.

However I did wake up starving today and looking forward to all my meals.

I just got back from the gym, my body was feeling tired and moderately sore so today I just winged it, did some core work, hit the calves and forearms and called it good.

I started the GW-1516 the other day, dosing at just 5mg first thing in the morning to see how my body tolerates it. I tend to be hyper-sensitive to any medication so will adjust it accordingly as I see fit.

So far everything is going really well except for my sleep. I've always had sleep issues so it's nothing new but it can be a real drag sometimes.

Watched a video of McGrath yesterday, that dude has got some of the most impressive forearms I have ever seen. I found some old pics of myself back when I was in shape and I can't compare to Frank but I did have some development. That pic was about 10 years ago so lol I got a lot more training to do to get back to that point. Oh well, just another reminder to keep on track and stay focused.

Attachments

• forearm.jpg
    forearm.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 406
My workout today was extremely challenging ended up having to grab a garbage can.

Figured out why I had no appetite the last two days, I had run out of isolate and had two tubs of a whey blend I have been using and it just bloated the hell out of my stomach and gave me a general nauseous feeling.

Body heat and sweating is extreme, has been difficult drinking enough to keep up with it.

Great log. Following..

After a long debate with myself I have modified my workout that I will be following for these last three weeks in January.

The high volume squats, hang cleans and deadlifts are so taxing on the CNS combined with a strict low carb diet I really felt that for my current conditioning it would be wiser to use more isolation movements but still work the entire body each workout. As mentioned I am focusing on fat loss right now and just waking my body back up.

I also wanted to keep this momentum going and be able to hit the gym daily for right now and I feel that this revised plan is better suited for my immediate need. Mentally it is really good for me to go to the gym everyday and I needed a workout plan that would allow me to do so.

So basically I do one day of what I call detail work and also consider it a light day. Sets and reps = 3 x 8-12 approximately.

2 core exercises
2 forearm exercises
posterior delt band pulls/internal & external rotations
standing calf
seated calf

EOD I will be doing a circuit style workout, one isolation exercise for each muscle group except calves/forearms. On these workout days I will run thru the circuit three times and approximately aiming for 20 reps, 15 reps, 10 reps.

This is what I did today.

leg ext.
leg curl
seated cable row
db chest press
Hammer Strength shoulder press
tricep pushdowns
cross body cable curl

After completing todays workout I really felt fantastic. My entire body felt pumped and my joints felt really good. Overall I felt that this was the right decision for myself until my conditioning improves a little bit more. I tend to go from zero to 100 right away and I simply need to be smarter about it especially after a long layoff. Deadlifts, squats and hang cleans will be staple exercises in my routine as I progress, just not in the first few weeks of returning.

I have not made any changes to my outlined diet except for adding a baked potato post workout a couple of days when I felt it was justified.

Also a fist bump to IP, really good service.

Now I am freaking starving and have a few pounds of steak to cook up:D

Went to leave for the gym this morning and noticed one of my truck tires was almost completely flat....add some tren, sleep deprivation and hunger into the mix and my first instinct was to punt the garbage can off the porch into the woods followed by a long volley of words loud enough to wake up the neighborhood dogs.

Instead I looked down at my key ring, picked out the car key, calmly got inside, put on some classical music and drove slowly to the gym.

So the gym had some minor flooding issues due to sudden temperature change and rain for two days, didn't even phase me, did my workout and headed home.

Today my diet will be slightly altered, I got a little carried away at the grocery store the other day and have several pounds of cooked meat and several more that needs to be cooked.

Two of my outlined shakes today and then three or four meals of steak and vegetables.

Yesterday went well, good workout, stuck to the diet.

Today I really pushed myself in the gym. It was one of those workouts that makes you question yourself if you got the energy to make it thru the parking lot to your truck.

My first time thru the circuit today I felt weak as fuck, once I completed one round I just sat on the seat of the cable row machine and stared off into space. The second round felt a lot easier and my strength seemed better as well but the third circuit took everything out of me. I was completely done.

Last night I was reading the label on my bottle of 1516, it is 10mg/ml 30ml size bottle. My carb deprived brain misread it when I initially started using it, I thought it was 30mg/ml so I have been way under dosing the last few days. Readjusted that today.

Everything is going well, the diet and workouts are no problem, it really is just a mental game at this point.

Blasted out another workout today.

Received a 20lb. bag of whey isolate yesterday, trying out a new brand, hopefully it tastes all right.

Pic of my next meal, sautéed spinach/mushrooms/garlic/steak/feta cheese. YUM!

Attachments

• 1spinach.jpg
    1spinach.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 312

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner