over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Heart of a Lion

IronLion2

Banned
So, i'm off work for a while, i'm bored, and I love to do logs so..... Here I go :headbang:

I'm 28, 5'11 currently 205 at 8ish BF, I was 245 at 15% this winter. I hae a pipe dreams of doing physique before transitioning into classic. I REALLY want to brand myself so I can expense alot of things and look to get a few sponsor, I have a decent following on Instagram (sorry I wont share the account on here) and do some PT on the side.

Currently Running
950mg Genotec Sust (Prop, Enth, Cyp, Deca)
550mg Genotec Deca
650mg Genotec Mast E+P
100mg Genotec Anavar (Split 3x ED)
500mg Genotec DNP
4iu PrWO Scroixx Somastin
30mg MK677 (Split AM/PM)
1mg Prami
.5mg Adex
100mcg T4

Once i'm finished with the DNP im going to try Bolus dosing of everything, I normally run everything regardless of ester ED or EOD, including the GH. It will look like;

1g Sust E7D
650mg Deca E7D
550mg MastE E3D
60mg Anavar -> 50mg Winstrol ED
8IU Somastin M/W/F AM
30mg MK677 PrWO

I'm eager to see if the higher peak concentrations will lead to better size gains for the last 12 weeks of the cycle?

Im all ears for questions and critiques, this is the main reason I'm posting. Rather than constantly ask questions in the forum I can ask on here and track myself!

Last edited:
Routine:

I normally did higher volume, but I'm trying to tweak somethings, especially since I was in the hospital for 2weeks. I used that time as a deload and came back with a lower volume and lower frequency split. This is QUITE low volume but it is lower and basically my idea is to do high intensity until my output goes down, so only 1-2 sets rather than 3-5.

Back/Rear Delts/Biceps (16 Sets)
Glute-Ham Raise Gianset 1x00
Weighted Pullups 2x00
Snatch Grip Deadlifts 2x8,1x20
Deadlift Rows 2x12
Cable Pulldowns Superset + Isohold 2x10
Cable Seatd Row + Cheat Reps + Isohold 2x20
Cable Curl Superset 3x12
Cable Pull Giantset 1x12

Chest/Triceps/Delts (16 Sets)
DB Supponated Fly 2x20
DB Incline Press + Partials 2x10
DB Shoulder Press + Partials 2x12,1x00
Cable Fly + Partials 2x12
Cable Press + Partials 1x12,1x00
Cable Lateral Raise + Cheat Reps 3x12
Cable Tricep Extension Giantset 2x12

Legs (16 Sets)
Seated Leg Curl 2x10
Leg Extensions + Partials 2x20,1x00
Romanian Deadlift 2x10
Sumo Squat 3x10,1x20
Platz Hack Squat 2x20
Leg Press Giantset 2x00
Sucide Lunges 1x00

Torso/Arms (16 Sets)
Machine Overhead Row Stretchers 2x10,1x00
BB Bench Press 3x10,1x20
Machine Row w/ Bands 2x12
Machine Chest Press w/ Bands 2x20
Machine Single Arm Preacher Curl w/ Bands 3x12
DB Pullover Giantset 2x12

Delts/Arms/Calves (20 Sets)
Cable Superset 2x12
BB Military Press w/ Bands 2x10,1x20
BB Upright Row w/ Bands 2x00
BB Curl Superset 2x12
DB Seated Shoulder Giantset 2x12
DB Seated Wide Curl Superset 2x20
DB Tricep Kickback 2x12
Calf Raise Superset 5x00

Diet:

Im currently cutting on the DNP, my diet doesnt change THAT much I just dropped some fats and all carbs from non fruit/veg.

Meal 1: 4-6 Eggs, 2-4oz Spinach, Sea Salt

Meal 2: Beef or Turkey, 4oz Veggies

Meal 3: PreWorkout usually Oatmeal, Banana, PB2, Skim Milk

Meal 4: IntraShake HBCD, Gatoraide, Egg Whites, Glutamine, Creatine, PreWorkout, Sea Salt

Meal 5: Whey, Banana, Skim Milk, Creatine, Glutamine, Sea Salt

Meal 6: Chicken or Fish, Sweet Potato or Rice

Meal 7: Greek Yogurt with Fruit

Might up the carbs some to take advantage of the Bolus HGH/Gear dosage and the DNP rebound. Normally I just bulk through the summer without a care in the world but i'm trying to stay leaner year round now.

Tomorrow is the last day on DNP, i'll give myself a light cheat meal before slowly bring carbs back in

Week 1: 50C/25P in my Intra drink, currently 0C/0P
Week 2: 100C/50P pre-workout, currently 40C/30P
Week 3: PwO Meal 100C/50P, currently 40C/50P
Week 4: PwO Shake 125C/60P, Currently 50C/50P

Shoulder/Arms/Calves
Cable Bentover Reverse Fly to Single Arm Tricep Extension 2x12
BB Military Press With Bands (and staggered weight, try it, its very hard) 2x10,1x20
BB Upright Row With Bands 2x20
BB Curl (High to Low) 2x12
Lateral Raise, Hammer Style Shoulder Press, Reverse Arnold Press 2x20
Seated Shoulder Fly 1x12
Seated DB Wide Curl 2x20
DB Bentover Kickbacks to Isohold 2x12
Seated Calf Raise to Donkey Raise 5x00

Been getting a decent pump despite only 100-150g of Carbs and 500mg DNP! Pics coming soon, bought a new camera and waiting for the DNP bloat to drop off

Today is the first day of bolus dose AAS, I'm going to stick to 4iu PrWO GH for the moment, maybe try 8iu M/W/F the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

1g Sust e7d
650mg Deca e7d
550mg MastE e3d
4iu PrWO Scroixx GH (touchy subject)
30mg MK677 split ED w/ a GDA
.75mg Adex
1mg Prami
100mcg T4

I got new BA water, the first 5 vials of GH didnt mix well and left a lot of clumps, but for some reason the new water is mixing much better? I think I even felt the difference but likely placebo.

Cheat meal today: Death by tacos!

Carbs up to 200g a day on workout days, and less than 150g on off days.

I've switched back to MK677 all in one dose with a GDA in the morning, still 4iu's GH PrWO, usually my GH dose is 4-6 hours after my MK that may lead to overlap but who knows?

I'm a little disappointing with how much water im still holding, currently on 650mg MastE+P and just lowered Var to 60-80mg a day, I have crazy vascularity and definition but still holding water around the abs :/

I've been trying to grow a gnarly beard with minodixil 5%, I figured with all the gear it might help? My face is slightly puffy from it though.

I just went in at the grocery, my diet is a whole lot better than prior years.

Meal 1: 5 Eggs, 2oz Spinach, 4oz Garlic + Onion
Meal 2: Chicken or Steak, Brocoli or Cauliflower
Meal 3: Protein Muffin (30c,30p,5f)
Meal 4: Intra Drink (50c,25p,0f)
Meal 5: Large Protein Shake
Meal 6: Chicken or Steak, Sweet Potato
Meal 7: Greek Yogurt, Pineapple

on off days Meal 7 is cottage cheese and tuna (thanks heavy hitter), Meal 3-5 are replaced with a steak, and meal 2 and 6 are chicken based with veggies.

Oh yeah, grabbed a spinning bike for $100. Couldnt do much on the DNP with it, did 10-15 minutes 2-3x a week. Will ramp up to 30-40mins 3-4x a week here soon.

Thinking about my next cycle cuz why not?

500-700 Test
500-700 Tren
4-6IU Blacktops + 5-12IU HumR

Nothing else, just the basics combined with A+ nutrition and workouts.

So, i'm off work for a while, i'm bored, and I love to do logs so..... Here I go :headbang:

I'm 28, 5'11 currently 205 at 8ish BF, I was 245 at 15% this winter. I hae a pipe dreams of doing physique before transitioning into classic. I REALLY want to brand myself so I can expense alot of things and look to get a few sponsor, I have a decent following on Instagram (sorry I wont share the account on here) and do some PT on the side.

Currently Running
950mg Genotec Sust (Prop, Enth, Cyp, Deca)
550mg Genotec Deca
650mg Genotec Mast E+P
100mg Genotec Anavar (Split 3x ED)
500mg Genotec DNP
4iu PrWO Scroixx Somastin
30mg MK677 (Split AM/PM)
1mg Prami
.5mg Adex
100mcg T4

Once i'm finished with the DNP im going to try Bolus dosing of everything, I normally run everything regardless of ester ED or EOD, including the GH. It will look like;

1g Sust E7D
650mg Deca E7D
550mg MastE E3D
60mg Anavar -> 50mg Winstrol ED
8IU Somastin M/W/F AM
30mg MK677 PrWO

I'm eager to see if the higher peak concentrations will lead to better size gains for the last 12 weeks of the cycle?

Im all ears for questions and critiques, this is the main reason I'm posting. Rather than constantly ask questions in the forum I can ask on here and track myself!

Dammn! good bomb :eek::love:

Blessing this page with my ideal physique and the most underrated bodybuilder who ever lived

Serge_Nubret.jpg

I was always a big fan of Serge Nubret and his physique. I've always had a draw to the smaller more aesthetic guys since I'm half a midget myself :D

Great log, and looking at your idea for a next cycle, I would swap tren for NPP personally since tren makes me miserable after awhile.

I was always a big fan of Serge Nubret and his physique. I've always had a draw to the smaller more aesthetic guys since I'm half a midget myself :D

Great log, and looking at your idea for a next cycle, I would swap tren for NPP personally since tren makes me miserable after awhile.

Same! Such full and amazing muscle bellies with amazing proportions. If he wasnt black/french he would have been Mr.O.

I'd love to stay on the nandrolone as it turns me into a BEAST but im already on Deca for a total of 16 weeks and need to switch the compound. Funny enough, my last tren run of 700 TestE, 550 TrenA, 100 Drol and I felt amazing. No issues whatsever minus a hit to my lipids. I actually just placed my order for the next cycle, all Genotec again, 10 weeks of;
700 TestP
550 TrenA
550 MastP
60 Dbol
4IU PrWO Blacktops
30 MK677 PM (currently running AM)
I'll save the slin until im 100% ready, no need to complicate anything at this stage.

Diet 200C, 350P, 50F
Meal 1: 4 Eggs, 2oz Spinach, 4oz Garlic and Onion
Meal 2: 4oz Sirlion, 2 Eggs, 1/4 Sweet Potato
Meal 3: 1 Scoop Whey, 8oz Milk, 1 Banana, 1 Packet Oatmeal
Meal 4: Intra Drink (50C, 25P, 0F)
Meal 5: 2 Scoop Whey, 10oz Milk, 1 Banana
Meal 6: 12oz Chicken Breast, 1 Sweet Potato, BBQ Sauce
Meal 7: 8oz Chicken Breast, 4oz Cauliflower
Meal 8: 6oz Cottage Cheese, 2 Packets Tuna, kimchi

Workout:
Torso/Arms
Machine Overhead Row Stretchers Plus Isohold 2x10,1xFailure
BB Wide Grip Bench Press 3x10,1xFailure
Machine Row w/ Bands 2x12
Machine Chest Press w/ Bands Plus Partials 2x12
Machine Single Arm Preacher Curl w/ Bands Plus Isohold 3x12
DB Giantset (Pullover, Single Arm Row, Super Flys, Flys) 2x12

Currently doing MISS on the spinning bike 25-30 minute, 2 days on with 1 day off, and 1-2x 20 minute LISS everyday. Hoping the added spinning helps with calf and quad development.

Been doing an excellent job periodizing both nutrition and workout volume, in years passed i'd just go balls to the walls with the calories and the sets, with more experiences comes more maturity!

Today's workout
Legs
Machine Leg Extensions Plus Partials 2x20,1xDrop Set
Machine Seated Leg Curl Plus Isohold 2x10
BB Romanian Deadlift 3x10
BB Sumo Squat 2x10,1x20
Machine Platz Hack Squat With Bands 2x12
Machine Leg Press Giantset 2xFailure
BB Suicide Lunges 1x00

A little picture for y'all; cold, flat, with shit posing and no vaccum but meh i've looked worse. This new camera is a little tricky to use, i'll try to get some better pictures here soon.

206 today fasted; strength, endurance, and pump is way up even though weight is only up a few lbs, nothing too surprising as the Deca/Sust is still building up and im using Mast/Var with it. Still holding some water but I feel the GH sides from the generics and MK setting in so i'm okay with it. Scale wont budge but the mirrors looking somewhat better, only eating 3000 calories a day but increasing 2-300 each week so that should change.

Deciding if I want to compete in October? I'll do a better assessment of where i'm at around the end of July, if i'm happy with where im at i'll start at 12 week prep for my first show.

Last edited:
I hit a point in my offseason where the scale stopped moving entirely, but I just continued to get leaner and leaner, nothing wrong with that scenario at all!

I hit a point in my offseason where the scale stopped moving entirely, but I just continued to get leaner and leaner, nothing wrong with that scenario at all!

I think thats the goal here; 60mg var, 4iu GH, 100mcg t4, a high protein diet, and a lot of cardio. If I can make a small amount of progress (I was in the hospital on bed rest so im small atm) while slowly leaning out, i'll be happy.

Last edited:
This picture does me no justice :banghead:

I have veins going up my abs and shoulders/arms/quads look like google maps. I'll have much better pictures in coming weeks.

Just need to clarify for my ego :cool:

Just out of curiosity, is there a specific reason you're doing cardio right now?

But that's crazy you were on bed rest! Hope all is well now and whatever issue you had is behind you!

I think thats the goal here; 60mg var, 4iu GH, 100mcg t4, a high protein diet, and a lot of cardio. If I can make a small amount of progress (I was in the hospital on bed rest so im small atm) while slowly leaning out, i'll be happy.

Just out of curiosity, is there a specific reason you're doing cardio right now?

But that's crazy you were on bed rest! Hope all is well now and whatever issue you had is behind you!

I never saw a reason not too? I got a spinning bike for next to nothing, was hoping MISS on it 4-5x a week for 20minutes would help with quad development and staying lean, that combined with 20-40minutes LISS everyday. When I want to go to pre-contest i'd switch the MISS for HIIT and the LISS for MISS.

Got much more organized with my split, it wasnt bad but it never hurts to keep a better log of training and diet. I'm disappointed in my current physique with the amount of gear im on, this is a big boy blast and I need to have more to show for it!

Last edited:
Calories up to 3,200 today 250C/400P/60F.

30 minutes MISS today with no LISS plus chest/delts/triceps;

DB Supponated Fly
45x20/12
DB Incline Wide Press w/ Partials and Isohold
90x12
100x10/8
75x20
DB Shoulder Press w/ Partials
90x12/10
75x20
Cable Fly w/ Isohold
70x20/12
Cable Press w/ Cheat Reps
60x12
50x20
Cable Lateral Raise w/ Partials
40x12/10/8
Cable Tricep Giantset
*Reverse Grip Pushdown 100x12/10
*Wide Grip Pushdown 100x12/10
*Rope Pulldown 80x12/10
*Narrow Pulldown 80x12/10

I think the bolus dose is working better than steady state, noticing more fullness and pumps!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws