over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Retired Army 2.0

RetiredArmy0513

Registered
I stopped my last log of almost a year last November, fell off the face of the earth, had 2 surgeries for my deviated septum and my migraine problem. Just started to come back in here in late June and also start lifting again. The log was a helpful tool for me instead of writing shit down on paper and losing it. Now focus is on just getting strong and looking good, the way I want to look, no contest prep or anything, just getting bigger. I am in my 3rd week of Fortitude training and I love it. I’m hoping I can keep up with it, I’m no spring chicken anymore but the time off has really rejuvenated my will and how I physically feel as well so I’m going to ride it as long as I can. Drugs are as follows for the next month. 200 mg Test Cyp a week and I just started LGD a couple days ago. 5 mg a day for the first week then 7-8 for the rest of the run, should get 6 weeks out of it.
Today I was loading legs, also starting out at Tier 1
Hack squat 185 10 reps
Leg press 480 10 reps
Seated calves 135 20 reps
Lying leg curl 10 reps forgot the weight
Leg extensions 10 reps 165
Then I did my pump sets of arms and upper body. Tomorrow will load upper body and do pump sets of legs.
My diet is average, just trying to eat a lot of protein and slowly clean up the diet. Prepping for that contest last year took the fun out of this for me so for now I’m doing it for fun and just to be more fit and healthier. ,stronger and muscular than your average. And from the looks of it I’m doing just fine. Went to Great Wolf Lodge and was just amazed how fat and out of shape so many adults and kids look. Anyway I hope this will be entertaining and I welcome all comments concerns questions etc!👍 lets do this shit!

Today was load day upper body
Bench 195 for 10 reps
Shoulder 95 for 10 reps
Bicep curl 55 each arm for 10
Dips-20
Deadlift 205x10
Abs
Leg press 270x20
Hack squat 95x20
Lying leg curls 90x20
Leg extensions 105x20
Seated calf raises 90x25
Tomorrow rest then working sets on legs Monday, Upper body Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leg day
Hack squats 4x6 195
Leg press 4x6 540
Seated calf raise 3x20 135
Lying ham curls 4x6 150
Leg extensions 4x6 195
Upper body tomorrow!

Today was kinda rough, ain’t gonna lie. For everything in though and had some pretty good personal numbers, nothing like a year ago but I’m steadily climbing
Barbell deadlifts 4x6 205
Bench 4x6 205
Shoulder press 4x6 95
1 arm Bicep curls 4x6 50
Dips 4x10
Abs
Now off for 2 days which works perfect... kids start school tomorrow and the youngest is in Kindergarten so my wife will probably make a big to do about it..... Until Friday

Happy to get back at it after those 2 days off but I did need the rest doing this Fortitude training.
Squats 195x10
Leg press 545x10
Seated calf raise 135x25
Leg extensions 180x10
Lying ham curls 130x10
Abs
Arms back and shoulders were all pump sets 1x25 of low weight
Tomorrow load up the arms and pump the legs!

Didn’t log for yesterday, I was done in maybe a little over a half hour, my pump sets of the legs I didn’t even really take any time, just hopped on machines and did my 25 reps, did, rested 2 minutes after doing 25 reps of 135 for the squats
Upper body
Abs
Bench 1x10 195
20 dips unassisted
1x10 barbell curls 90
Seated shoulder raise 1x10 90
Seated row 1x10 140
Tomorrow is muscle rounds for legs!

Leg day wore me out
Felt a little more aggressive in the gym today
Hack squats 4x6 230
Leg press 4x6 545
Seated calve raises 3x20 135
Leg extensions 4x6 195
Lying ham curls 4x6 130
Numbers are steadily improving with the Fortitude training and after tomorrow I’ll be 1 month in

Didn’t feel that well until I got my ass in the gym and completed my workout, my motivation was that I’d be off the next 2 days so I pushed it extra hard today. I just added a mild fat burner im going to use. Took it this morning. Supposed to take a total of 2 capsules a day, it’s got a decent amount of caffeine in it so I’m not going to take anything past 1pm and just going to take 1 capsule with my morning meal for 2 days and then 1 morning, 1 with my post workout meal.
Abs
Deadlifts 4x6 215
Flat bench 4x6 205
Skull crusher 4x6 55
Machine shoulder press 4x6 115
Bicep curls 4x6 50 each arm
I felt really good about all my lifts and am going to move up 10 pounds on everything next week except the bicep curls, I barely got through those, they were my last exercise but it was a struggle to complete them

I'm always weak as hell on anything related to doing a bicep curl, lol.

Really glad to see you back and at it my friend. Take things nice and easy and you'll be back to where you were and surpassing that in no time!

Just out of curiosity, what's the fat burner you added in? A lot of them mess with my stomach in not so fun ways, lol.

Didn’t feel that well until I got my ass in the gym and completed my workout, my motivation was that I’d be off the next 2 days so I pushed it extra hard today. I just added a mild fat burner im going to use. Took it this morning. Supposed to take a total of 2 capsules a day, it’s got a decent amount of caffeine in it so I’m not going to take anything past 1pm and just going to take 1 capsule with my morning meal for 2 days and then 1 morning, 1 with my post workout meal.
Abs
Deadlifts 4x6 215
Flat bench 4x6 205
Skull crusher 4x6 55
Machine shoulder press 4x6 115
Bicep curls 4x6 50 each arm
I felt really good about all my lifts and am going to move up 10 pounds on everything next week except the bicep curls, I barely got through those, they were my last exercise but it was a struggle to complete them

It’s Blade form Blue Star... has caffeine, carnitine, green coffee bean extract, green tea extract and BioPerine that I know off the top of my head, I have Evogen Lipocide IR on the way, seems like a little better product Han what I have now
I’m having fun again and maybe a little more motivation to do this. Just not going to make the same mistake of coaching myself because being so new to some of this I know now I really need one

I'm following. Show us how its done man.

I'm always here if you need some help buddy. I know sometimes I can be slow to respond but I promise my prep brain is pretty much gone and I'm back to normal, more or less, lol.

I'm glad you're having fun with it again! The days I'm making the trek to Quads (I'm even further north now) I'll let you know so we can try to get some workouts in sometimes.

It’s Blade form Blue Star... has caffeine, carnitine, green coffee bean extract, green tea extract and BioPerine that I know off the top of my head, I have Evogen Lipocide IR on the way, seems like a little better product Han what I have now
I’m having fun again and maybe a little more motivation to do this. Just not going to make the same mistake of coaching myself because being so new to some of this I know now I really need one

Today was load day for legs
Hack squats 1x10 230
Leg press 1x10 540
Seated calve raises 1x20 135
Leg extensions 1x10 195
Lying ham curls 1x10 130
Then pump on upper body and arms
Arm load day tomorrow!
I was really chomping at the bit to train a day early but I’m sure my body needed the rest and I’m sticking with the Fortitude program and it’s guidelines

Today was muscle round day for legs, 1st Tier blast is about done and I really have seen some gains in my notebook. Going to do he same next week and then my cruise phase. Went up in everything from the weak prior
Hack squats 4x6 270
Leg pres 4x6 590
Seated calf raise 3x20 160
Leg extensions 4x6 205
Lying ham curls 4x6 140
One of my better workouts so far and like I said before I’m starting to like doing leg workouts... kinda have to if I’m hitting them 3xs a week
Tomorrow is muscle rounds for arms and then 2 days rest

Muscle round for arms
I had to have a quick workout today. Had a dr appt to get my Botox injections in my head for my migraines. The workout was rushed but it kicked my ass, got everything done in a little over 30 minutes, has to substitute a back exercise for deadlifts because I knew I wouldn’t make my time hack if I did those

Bench 4x6 215
Shoulder press machine 4x6 140
Pulldowns 4x6 160
Bicep curl 1 arm 4x6 50
Dips 4x10
Now I get my 2 days off which I would have had to take anyway because of my shots but now it doesn’t affect the timing of my workouts

Starting my last blast week then it’s the de-load phase
In 2 weeks I’m going to put up a progress pic to see if anything was gained and what can be worked on in my next blast phase
The goal until October is just to cut BF a little bit and get stronger. I know I achieved the latter because I have been training regularly now and moving up weight in the logs. Tomorrow is arm load day and then I have my fantasy football draft so I know I will eat shitty tomorrow

Good leg day today, finishing up my 6th week of Fortitude and next week I’ll do a little cruise phase. Weights went up too easy so I didn’t push myself today so I’m kind of disappointed in myself,I had went up in everything last week but today I was doing the same weight with a lot more ease. Going to ha e to adjust again. Also going to put up a 6 week progress pic up, I think I made some small steps and am happy with these first 6 weeks back in the gym on a regular training schedule

6 weeks in the books.. ended up doing the following
Deadlifts 4x6 225
Bench 4x6 215
Bicep curls 1 arm 50
Dips 4x10
Shoulder press machine 4x6 180
Abs
Weighed in at 182 before workout today
2 days off then lots of cardio and a couple workouts during the week and then back to Fortitude Tier 2 this time

This week will be my light week. Today was muscle round leg day.
Hack squats 4x6 270
Leg press 4x6 630 ( went up 90)
Let extensions 4x6 210
Lying ham curls 4x6 140
Seated calf raises 3x20 140
Going to do some cardio Tuesday,
Arms and upper body Wednesday and then cardio Thursday and Friday then starting my blast phase next Tuesday... going to do Tier 2 this time

If it goes up this is a short progress pic, not a strict diet at all. Just going to the gym regularly after surgery. Next month will be more of the same with a little more attention to the diet and then start eating clean after next month. Hard for me to judge if any positive changes happened, I look a little fuller but still not happy about myself

Attachments

• 752489ED-294D-4F5E-A2EB-8AB0819EA8C9.jpeg
    752489ED-294D-4F5E-A2EB-8AB0819EA8C9.jpeg
    590.1 KB · Views: 57
  • D34FF15D-1F7C-4ABB-9C31-A2FBEF51FDE9.jpeg
    D34FF15D-1F7C-4ABB-9C31-A2FBEF51FDE9.jpeg
    443.8 KB · Views: 52

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge