over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A comment on GH dosage

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I've been wanting to post something about this for a while now but I never seem to get around to it. I get a lot of messages from people asking how much they need to take or if they NEED to take 8-10iu. There is a simple answer. NO. No you do not need to take that high of a dosage to see amazing results.

Seriously 1/3 vial of rips per day does freaking wonders. If you are like me you'll start having amazing SUPER deep dreams from the very first night and they will continue to get better as you go more. And it does not take 6 months of usage to see results (which I have to add I usually see that comment on different boards and not on PM thankfully).

Seriously guys treat your GH dosage like your AAS. You don't need to do super high dosages to end look like a "God" or to see amazing results. For that you need a good diet and ass tearing work outs.

1/3 of a vial per day. If you GH are legit and as a good as rips you'll be good to go. Plus your wallet will thank you. Put that money in your 401K or invest it and the future you will thank you even more.

P.S. some people will disagree with me on this and that is fine. To each is its own. :)

Very well put I agree with everything you said, especially as we get older everything in moderation!

2iu a day keeps the doctor away.

One could also potentially enhance that smaller dose with a saturation dose of GHRP/Mod GRF and keep the pituitary going.

I started a thread recently that was deleted, so I'll rephase the question and see if I can get some opinions from the members. I had a respected member PM me and state that if he had the choice (and the money) to buy say 144iu of pharm grade HGH or 500iu of Chinese HGH, he would opt for the pharm grade because you can do less and get better results, I'm not mentioning any names because I'm paraphrasing, and I don't want to misrepresent what he said. The thing is, if you serum test both products and they both come back at say 30 to 36, that would mean to me that the 500iu of chinese HGH would be a better buy. On the other hand, a ton of members swear by the pharm grade and say they would not even bother with the chinese stuff. Sorry G and P, but I believe this kind of relates to your original dosage post.

I am not a fan of riptropin personally. I retain so much water that I look and feel like complete crap. There is no way I could deal with that for months on end. I have taken cleaner GH in my day that is for sure. I still wonder what's in that shit and don't give me that "it's just overdosed" answer. I wish someone knew what was REALLY going on with the 18% of impurities in those Chinese GH vials....

Not trying to jump the thred, quick question. I have a friend that has rips and the security stamp is A sticker not a scratch off for the security number. Fake or not?

I am not a fan of riptropin personally. I retain so much water that I look and feel like complete crap. There is no way I could deal with that for months on end. I have taken cleaner GH in my day that is for sure. I still wonder what's in that shit and don't give me that "it's just overdosed" answer. I wish someone knew what was REALLY going on with the 18% of impurities in those Chinese GH vials....

Yes I often wonder the same

I started a thread recently that was deleted, so I'll rephase the question and see if I can get some opinions from the members. I had a respected member PM me and state that if he had the choice (and the money) to buy say 144iu of pharm grade HGH or 500iu of Chinese HGH, he would opt for the pharm grade because you can do less and get better results, I'm not mentioning any names because I'm paraphrasing, and I don't want to misrepresent what he said. The thing is, if you serum test both products and they both come back at say 30 to 36, that would mean to me that the 500iu of chinese HGH would be a better buy. On the other hand, a ton of members swear by the pharm grade and say they would not even bother with the chinese stuff. Sorry G and P, but I believe this kind of relates to your original dosage post.

Wouldn't u rather put real gh in your body vs. something you don't know for a fact is gh?

Pharm is the way to go.

No disrespect to rips, but your not gonna sit here and debate that real pure hgh raises resting heart rate and retain all that water.

Pharma. Period

Not trying to jump the thred, quick question. I have a friend that has rips and the security stamp is A sticker not a scratch off for the security number. Fake or not?

I've never seen that before. Always been scratch off. Did the numbers check out?

Yea I've seen on other boards bros doing 20 to 30iu daily! I thought "You wouldn't do that shit with rips." I blasted 10iu rips IM for five days straight, once a month for the duration of my time on them last year. Well the 2nd run of blasting the 10iu (Did 5 IU every day between the 10iu blasts) something crazy was going on with my jaw muscles. Swear on my dead Grandmother's grave, I could not get my top teeth in front of my bottom teeth, until about 2 in the afternoon and I was BARELY able to!

I'll never run rips that high again. It's not needed. I've seen test results from Rips that just trump pharm GH. Now I do 4iu, 4iu,and the leftover 2iu, making each vial last 3 days. Results are nothing short of AWESOME!.

If there is anyone doing 30iu/ED of "HGH", then your "HGH" is probably fake, or severely underdosed. I'll also say this. REAL GH, after reconstituted will turn a milky cloudy white if boiled. I Went through 5 different sources of generic Chinese GH, boiled them, they all stayed clear. FAKE. or very WEAAK. The rips though, almost instantly turned white when submerged in boiling water. So just because it turns white does not undoubtedly prove that your GH is real, but if it stays clear when boiled, you need to find a different source because you're getting FUCKED!

Wouldn't u rather put real gh in your body vs. something you don't know for a fact is gh?

Pharm is the way to go.

No disrespect to rips, but your not gonna sit here and debate that real pure hgh raises resting heart rate and retain all that water.

Pharma. Period

I know someone who switched from Rips to Humatrope, because the water retention. Well guess what? it comes with pharm GH too. And this person is VERY reputable.

Look at the side effects of Humatrope. Common side effect, SEVERE water retention.
Common and Rare Side Effects for Humatrope inj

I know someone who switched from Rips to Humatrope, because the water retention. Well guess what? it comes with pharm GH too. And this person is VERY reputable.

Look at the side effects of Humatrope. Common side effect, SEVERE water retention.

Dude I ended up in ER because of rips. I had a fast heart rate, high bp, shortness of breath and kidney pain. This was all on 4-5IU of rips. Never in my life have I had any medical problems. 48-72 hours after stopping rips I lost 6lbs of water, resting heart rate decreased by 10-12 points and no kidney pain. I am now on 4Iu/serostim and I have none of those sides.

I am not doubting that rips contain real gh. I did sleep better and see some fullness. But whatever else they contain is seriously harmful to the human body...

Last edited:
What about a high dose (8-10 iu) 3 times a week, such as m/w/f ?

Still the high dosage have side effects. I would think you would get more out of consistent 3iu/day rather than 8-10iu 3x a week.

I would never go above 5iu personally.

The reason rips are so popular is because they have been around forever without any mess ups or any bunks and they are priced very well (much cheaper than a lot of other places).

That is the main reason why everybody loves them. Not many GH places have been around that long especially without having any bunk batches.

Still the high dosage have side effects. I would think you would get more out of consistent 3iu/day rather than 8-10iu 3x a week.

I would never go above 5iu personally.

I dunno about that!

Why never above 5iu?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Valid point. It's interesting how individuals vary person to person compound to compound.

Thanks for the link, solid reading.

Valid point. It's interesting how individuals vary person to person compound to compound.

Thanks for the link, solid reading.

I think you nailed it with how individual people will respond differently. I also get a slightly raised resting heart rate on rips...BUT....I dont hold an ounce of water on 1/3-1/2 a vial a day.

I dunno about that!

Why never above 5iu?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

To be honest the person I work under of told me not to do it and I'm he knows WAY more than I'll ever will so I am truly following it. I asked why and it was because of the number of side effects out weights the benefits and health issues.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131