Sponsors
I just received my package today from SuperiorPeptide with
2 vials of Igf1-Lr3
2 vials of oxytocin
1 tadalafil
1 acetic acid

The package arrived incredibly fast!!!
Packaging looks very professional!
Vials/ bottles have nice professional labels and were bubble wrapped securely.

After work I always take a long nap. This time I decided to test the Igf by taking 10mcg subQ reconstituted in acetic acid. I administered it in the fat on my hip. It surprisingly wasn't painful at all.
I had a banana, a cup of oats, a cup of non fat milk, and 2 scoops of syntha 6 protein.
I then lied down for a nap. 45 minutes later I woke up very hot. I also felt restless, which is odd because I'm usually out hard and don't want to get up. When I got up I thought, damn, it's hot in here. I then realized it was the Igf that obviously kicked up my metabolism. Plus, I had restless energy, which is odd because I thought Igf was supposed to make you tired.

I got up and the put 40mg tadalafil under my tongue. I could taste the dense sweet taste of the tadalafil beyond the grain alcohol it was diluted in. I held it under my tongue, as alcohol quickly pulls the drug sublingually into the blood stream.

I then put 100mcg igf1-Lr 3 into a diabetic syringe. I reconstituted the vial of Lr3 with 2ml acetic acid so every 2 units in the diabetic syringe was equal to 10mcg Igf1-Lr3. My arms are where I load up on syntherol, so I decided to site inject Lr3 into traps, lats, delts, and upper, middle, and lower pecs.
OMG!!!!! Acetic acid burns like hell in the muscle, even though only 2 units of solution went into each muscle.
I then had a meal with 6oz extra lean ground turkey, a cup of brown rice, and 1oz of almonds. I was abnormally wired and raging for some reason, I think because I bumped up my test from 250mg to 700mg/wk.

I trained delts, bis, and tris at a very fast pace.

OBSERVATIONS: Extreme vascularity, most likely from the 40mg of tadalafil. Painful arm pump! I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone at the gym. Some guy came up and said, YOU'RE REALLY PUMPED!!!
I was only interested in training hard and fast, and staring at the sexy girl with the big butt and huge boobs(has to be the test increase).
I was incredibly hot while training!!!
When I got home I took my shirt off and my chest looked huge like I had trained it when I hadn't, same with traps. My lats felt pumped as well and I didn't train them. I definitely had more vascularity in the arms and delts.
I'm still raging and wired here at home. Guess I'll get ready to take some oxytocin and make my oxytocin log. Perhaps it will chill me out. Will wait a few hours so I'm not too relaxed to get things done that I need to do.

PROTOCOL: injected a little over 8mcg Igf1-Lr3 in each trap, lat, medial delt, upper, lower, and middle pec. I'll most likely do this upon waking eod so I have all day to eat carbs and fill up with glycogen. I know I said pwo is best but I want a full day with Igf in my blood stream before taking my oxytocin at night.

Very interesting stuff as always JJ. You're truly the Christopher Columbus of PM when it comes to this stuff.

I will be following :) LR3 is top of my shopping list now. I have some cjc-dac and hexarelin on the way. After I use those it will definitely be LR3. Very curious how you find our LR3 as I know you have used various brands :)

Man, I had a massive tadalafil erection all night. I've never dosed it at 40mg before. Weiner is a lot thicker and longer while both erect and flaccid. :)

Was sweating balls while I slept. Metabolism is definitely kicked up. Less subQ water today. Looks good! :)

I just got a pm from a member who also just started SuperiorPeptide Igf1-Lr3 preworkout and he had the exact same experience that I had. He got extremely wired after doing the Igf micro injects. It feels like a preworkout. You are able to train much faster and more intensely! I had veins everywhere. Today, my abs are much more defined. I think I'll stick with taking the Igf injects preworkout.

I was the one who pmd jj and im using bac water for my igf testing.

Man, I had a massive tadalafil erection all night. I've never dosed it at 40mg before. Weiner is a lot thicker and longer while both erect and flaccid. :)

I find that is true for me too. I take a small dose of an SSRI and that has the opposite effect which doesn't really bother me but not ideal :D So when I take tadalafil I notice a big difference in flaccid length and thickness.

Was waiting for this log...Waiting on my order of lgf1 Lr3...I pm'ed JJ. About some questions And plan on doing site injections myself. Will be watching this log....

What's up with taking erectile dysfunction meds?

Sent from my iPhone

True Nutrition 5% off code RDZ747....

jj, could bac water be used instead of aa?

Yes. I used AA because I was intending on going with a lower dose, but decided I should stick with the protocol I listed in my other Igf thread. This dose will make one vial last 20 days so bac water is fine. Acetic acid allows you to leave it unrefrigerated. You can even leave it in your car but I'm not risking taking it to work so next vial I'll use bac water. One advantage of the acetic acid burn is you know when you've injected a micro drop in the muscle because it hurts like a mother!!! Hahaha :D

I just woke up. My chest is still fully pumped and I haven't trained it since Tuesday. The recomp on this compound is dramatically fast! I'm pumped all over and the fat bloated guy I had a few days ago is gone. My abs are tigjt and shredded again. I ate like shit last week in Vegas and put a lot of subQ water and fat in in my abs. Now they look incredible! If my body weight is still 227Lbs with this dramatic change in muscularity, I'll be ecstatic!!!

I'm going to do my Igf micro injections in a few hours and go train chest and back.

The tadalafil from Friday is still active as I got hard ons all night and my cack hangs lower. Will take another 40mg sublingually preworkout.

The tadalafil from Friday is still active as I got hard ons all night and my cack hangs lower. Will take another 40mg sublingually preworkout.

Just wondering ..... You said u are site injecting.... What needle size and length are u using?

Thanks..

I have to say the pump on this combination is intense! I notice the best pump goes to my chest, most likely because I inject upper, middle, and lower pec on each side with Igf. I'm temped to put 6 Igf injects in each pec on chest days as I love this pump! Today I'm doing a little of everything upperbody as I feel kind of crappy from stopping my bp medicine, clonidine HCL, which is very addictive and has bad withdrawal symptoms.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws