YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All you guys who stay at 8-10% bf year round: How do you do it?

20sam91

Registered
I've been training for about 6 years now and have put on about 80lbs, which I am pretty happy with. The fact I am always in the 12-14% range frustrates me though. I've got down to 9% before after doing a paleo diet for a few weeks but as soon as I add the calories back in I seem to return to that equilibrium state of about 13%. I was skinny fat even at 135lbs so I realise I'm never going to be one of those guys who are naturally diced. I started doing 45 mins of empty stomach cardio every morning a couple of months ago and have a 5 hour carb cutoff - but I don't think this is gonna get me there. Diet wise I eat 400g of pro a day then eat fats / carbs according to hunger. What I really want to do is recomp but be able to maintain the bf % indefinitely, if you can help please chime in

Gh, fasted cardio, training carbless with post workout cardio and gh about an hour pre workout, all clean food, eat just enough to grow. The only problem with trying to maintain such a low bodyfat is growth is very limited but I b do find it easy to maintain of I want too. If your happy with your size its easy. Get lean, eat maintaince and hold strength.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

For most it's not hard if you have great genetics. For others it just takes some attention to detail. It's not terribly hard to maintain...it's hard to make BIG changes.

Maintainable with tren, t3 and a non-idiotic diet. If you have poor genetics, like myself in terms of dropping fat (but not gaining mass), you have to throw in fasted AM cardio, pwo cardio, peptides/gh, carb cycling, im fasting, etc etc.

Not all at once but a combination of a few makes a huge difference.

Hey Bro,

No disrespect to you or anyone, but you've been lured into "bro-science".

You absolutely do NOT need to take any gear related compounds to get and/or keep yourself at 10% BF.

You can save a ton of money, plus your kidneys will be happier and healthier.
400 grams of protein is completely not necessary.

Drop it to around 200ish. That's more than enough protein.
Just by doing that, you'll start dropping some BF! Keep all the fats and carbs the same.

You have nothing to lose (except BF), so give it a try. You won't lose an ounce of muscle! :headbang:

-MT

I've been training for about 6 years now and have put on about 80lbs, which I am pretty happy with. The fact I am always in the 12-14% range frustrates me though. I've got down to 9% before after doing a paleo diet for a few weeks but as soon as I add the calories back in I seem to return to that equilibrium state of about 13%. I was skinny fat even at 135lbs so I realise I'm never going to be one of those guys who are naturally diced. I started doing 45 mins of empty stomach cardio every morning a couple of months ago and have a 5 hour carb cutoff - but I don't think this is gonna get me there. Diet wise I eat 400g of pro a day then eat fats / carbs according to hunger. What I really want to do is recomp but be able to maintain the bf % indefinitely, if you can help please chime in

Maintainable with tren, t3 and a non-idiotic diet. If you have poor genetics, like myself in terms of dropping fat (but not gaining mass), you have to throw in fasted AM cardio, pwo cardio, peptides/gh, carb cycling, im fasting, etc etc.

Not all at once but a combination of a few makes a huge difference.

T3 all year or on and off throughout the year? Any permanent thyroid malfunction from year long use?

genetics for me w super metabolism...

Most of us who stay like that year round have this insane fear of carbs. Lol. Yeah so kinda comes with the territory.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

If you start getting fat, eat less and do cardio.

Hey Bro,

No disrespect to you or anyone, but you've been lured into "bro-science".

You absolutely do NOT need to take any gear related compounds to get and/or keep yourself at 10% BF.

You can save a ton of money, plus your kidneys will be happier and healthier.
400 grams of protein is completely not necessary.

Drop it to around 200ish. That's more than enough protein.
Just by doing that, you'll start dropping some BF! Keep all the fats and carbs the same.

You have nothing to lose (except BF), so give it a try. You won't lose an ounce of muscle! :headbang:

-MT

I don't want to take any compounds to lean out, believe me I'm not looking to go that route at all. I'm sure I could grow off 200 but ever since I followed DCs way of doing things I've definitely progressed faster.

I'm seeing a lot of t3 / tren / gh etc.... Surely any of that isn't necessary to maintain abs year round? I'm more interested in diet changes you may have made - went to high fat low carb etc

Most people think they are lower than they really are in terms of bf%.

Hey 20,

Good for you Bro.
You do not need T3 or Tren or GH to have visible abs year round.

T3 will mess with your thyroid. There's a reason it's an RX medication. It's not to get from 14% BF to 10%. It does have it's purpose in the competitive bodybuilding community. But all this B.S. (Bro-Science) is totally false.

Tren. Say goodbye to your HDL (good cholesterol). I might be incorrect, but most people who use gear, now I'm not saying everyone, but most, have no clue what their HDL levels are, Creatinine levels or any other levels are for that matter, because they don't get blood/lab work done every 3 months.

And GH. Unless you're willing to spend thousands on "real" Humatrope, junk made in China? Seriously? No one knows what fillers and poisons are in those vials!

It's all about calories in vs calories out.

Fats such as Coconut Oil (Nutiva) and Grass Fed Butter (Kerrigold), actually lower BF levels because they are never shuttled to your fat cells. They get converted to energy immediately and stimulate your metabolic system, thus burning BF.

Carbs, especially complex carbs are great. Watch those simple carbs. They spike your body's insulin levels. That can lead to storing BF.

Simplify. Think a lot about vegetables. That's the secret to getting and staying lean.

-MT

I don't want to take any compounds to lean out, believe me I'm not looking to go that route at all. I'm sure I could grow off 200 but ever since I followed DCs way of doing things I've definitely progressed faster.

I'm seeing a lot of t3 / tren / gh etc.... Surely any of that isn't necessary to maintain abs year round? I'm more interested in diet changes you may have made - went to high fat low carb etc

I think alot of it has to do with my genetics, I would have to really work hard at getting fat. My training is pretty intense which helps with staying lean as well. I will add in some cardio but thats not to stay lean in the off season its more to stay in shape.

factors u cant control: genetics

factor u can control: diet and training

factors that will help you alot: (drugs) T3, tren, test, masteron, HGH

winning combo: genetics+ good diet/training+ drugs

the most likely combo for most: diet/training + drugs

the worse the first factor, the better the second factor needs to be, and the worse those 2 factors are, the more of the third factor ull need to rely on

Last edited:
Think vegetables before u think drugs! Think fruits before u think drugs! Drugs are dangerous and not needed at all for weight loss in my opinion. Eat a good diet of fruits and vegetables, good free range meats and eggs. And drink lots of water! I have a hard time with people saying it ur genetics, genetics never put a piece of pizza or a cupcake in ur mouth. I see people everyday change their diets, and start eating healthy and low and behold a few months later they don't have to take half the medication they were on anymore. And none of these people have great genetics. What you put in u will get out. If you want to eat pizza and doughnuts that's fine, you will look like u eat that garbage. If you eat a healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables work out hard and drink plenty of water ur body will reflect that. U already have the genetics and u certainly don't need the drugs. Just remember it won't happen over night and its hard work but it will pay off in the end. This is just my opinion, from my own experience and what I see at work everyday. Good luck!

Gear should be used to keep the muscle you already have while dieting or possibly adding some lean muscle . But its not needed to keep your abs year round. It will help keep your full looking and save that hard earned muscle when bangin out the cardio and dropping your nutrition!

What happened to "common sense"?

Okay Gentleman,

I re-posted 20sam91's initial post.
Read it!

We have a person who is around 13% BF, or maybe he's off, so say 15% BF.
He wants to go from "13%" to 10%, seems very reasonable.

We're not talking about a bodybuilder who is training for a contest and is down to 7% already and wants to get to 3ish%, right?

Even with the worst genetics on earth, the slowest metabolism on earth, you mean to say that without compounds, which he stated he does not want to do, that's it's not possible to drop 3-5% BF without drugs?

Are you serious?

C-ya,

_MT

First get down to 8% bodyfat. Be strict with your diet, write it down and be consistant. I turn into a little whiny bitch during this time and it sucks. I get very depressed sometimes about life and things that usually never bother me. its not because I want to be eating more but something about dieting makes me like this.....anyone else get this?

Anyway, once you achieve 8% I would maintain it for a month or so and then do short 2 week "bulks", eating about 800-1000 calories above your maintenance calories. after 2 weeks return to strict dieting 500 cals below maintenance. This has worked really well for me. I got the idea from a friend who competes naturally and is diced all year long. Of course don't just blindly follow the above formula. watch you body, take waist measurements and make adjustments if you are gaining waist size during the short bulks.

What I have found(been doing this about 5 months) is that after measuring my waist first thing in the morning after the 2 week bulk, my waist is either the same as before I started or it is about 1/2 an inch bigger. Not bad considering.

I will say that I have smoothed out a little....very little though. but I have been adding all my extra 1000 cals in the form of carbs which I think has a lot to do with it.

Okay Gentleman,

I re-posted 20sam91's initial post.
Read it!

We have a person who is around 13% BF, or maybe he's off, so say 15% BF.
He wants to go from "13%" to 10%, seems very reasonable.

We're not talking about a bodybuilder who is training for a contest and is down to 7% already and wants to get to 3ish%, right?

Even with the worst genetics on earth, the slowest metabolism on earth, you mean to say that without compounds, which he stated he does not want to do, that's it's not possible to drop 3-5% BF without drugs?

Are you serious?

C-ya,

_MT

I didnt say once that it isnt possible bro, I agree ...well I know for sure that it is possible because I've trained many ppl who have done it.:headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131