over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALT high - 125

Super $ingh

Registered
So just got a full check up from my doc.

-Started well with that from test is in normal range
-cholesterol, sugar levels are excellent
-Have vitamin D deficiency which is normal in the family and amongst asians.

BUT of the 4-5 things tested on my liver only 1 was out of range which was my ALT which came in at 125!

I go for a re test in 2 weeks to get it checked again

But as background I have for years now drank a lot of weekend...partied hard at uni and even now Continue to go out on a Saturday a d have a good drink up consisting of whiskey and coke . But there are periods where I won't touch booze for a month. I do no drugs

I don't drink beer or during the week..but working in banking I will 1 off maybe do a weekday but it's rare.

So I recently started a dbol (30mg) and test E 400mg cyxle 2 weeks ago....straight after I had the test done.

I will drop the dbol immediately and possibly the test after the reading of second test if it's still elevated.

She was saying that since everything was really good...she was perplexed bout the ALT and said I have possible fatty liver.

So my q - anything I can take supplements t wise to help reduce these numbers? I have been given Vit D tabs which after i finish ( 20 days ) I go and get the test done again

Or shall I drop the test also?

I shud mention I never had elevated levels of liver a few yrs back when I had a blood test...prob going g bqck 5 yrs.

Thanks brothers

Last edited:
I also add thst I normally do dbol as a kicker for 5 weeks. ...no booze during that period either -my cycle will be for 10 weeks and I will maybe drink tops 2 weekends out of that...but no more as I go holiday in April.

I believe people are not in a hurry to post on this thread. A Mod (rAJJIN), deleted every thread last week that was not approved. The feeling is that this one may be next.

For fatty liver you are going to want to stay away from liver toxic drugs, and lose some weight.

-Cut the drinking out

- take some TUDCA

- drink lots of water

For fatty liver you are going to want to stay away from liver toxic drugs, and lose some weight.
I'm not actually over weight which is the weird bit I'm lean-ish...kind of let go a but of the diet for 2 months due to work but back in the gym since 1st week jan

I believe people are not in a hurry to post on this thread. A Mod (rAJJIN), deleted every thread last week that was not approved. The feeling is that this one may be next.
Why are these threads not approved?

BUT of the 4-5 things tested on my liver only 1 was out of range which was my ALT which came in at 125!

But as background I have for years now drank a lot of weekend...partied hard at uni and even now Continue to go out on a Saturday a d have a good drink up consisting of whiskey and coke . But there are periods where I won't touch booze for a month. I do no drugs

I don't drink beer or during the week..but working in banking I will 1 off maybe do a weekday but it's rare.

So I recently started a dbol (30mg) and test E 400mg cyxle 2 weeks ago....straight after I had the test done.

I will drop the dbol immediately and possibly the test after the reading of second test if it's still elevated.

She was saying that since everything was really good...she was perplexed bout the ALT and said I have possible fatty liver.

So my q - anything I can take supplements t wise to help reduce these numbers? I have been given Vit D tabs which after i finish ( 20 days ) I go and get the test done again

I shud mention I never had elevated levels of liver a few yrs back when I had a blood test...prob going g bqck 5 yrs.

Thanks brothers

Paaji combo of inositol & Colin bitartrate works better for fatty liver compare to prescription med according to Dr Ranch !!! He is top dog who knows his shit .. bulk powders sell it in UK ... cheap stuff.. 100 GM packs something like that , they are. try that. I use it regularly . changa

For vit d buy 5000 IU Strength & u have to take vit K2 with it . Take these two after a fat containing meal like where u have few yolks a day.

LE brand super K is one of the best used by many vets here.

Last edited:
Just thought I give an update.

Reading have come down after I took another test a little while back. Down 2/3rd and doc is happy. I go for a liver/abdomen scan on Tuesday but one last test in 2 weeks.

Been abstaining from the drink but been on 400mg test throughout. :)

Liver values been attributed to the really bad diet thru December when work went mental

uploadfromtaptalk1457725329128.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1457725339464.jpg

Thanks brothers

I would assume you do have fatty liver from the whiskey (I'm a whiskey man, barely drink, but *one liver enzyme came back elevated and he was perplexed as well. Dbol is only going to make it worse, and Fast!. And dbol only, w no test is a very bad idea.
Imo, you NEED choline & inositol & methionine- 1500, 1500, 500 mg. Stay at it for 2mo and get retested, most likely doc will be shocked at how much it's gone down, mine was. And if you can't find it w methionine, no worries, I was using only choline and inositol. 3 grams a day, 1,500 mg every day. And 5-10,000 iu of D3 will restore your numbers. One week at 10k, continue at 5-6k/mg. And do not drop test. Unless you have hcg on hand and are ready to start bc dbol is highly suppressive and works very fast! My test was 789, took two days of dbol, got tested on day 4 and test levels were crazy low. Hope this helps, I know the choline/inositol will. Best of luck.

Feel free to message me if you have any other questions.

Last edited:

Thanks brothers

Same as you, whiskey drinker. Elevated ALT only. Everything else ok. Choline & inositol will get you numbers good. It works better than most all rx for this issue. 1,500 mg of each everyday.
As for d3- I'd take 10,000 iu for first week or two, then continue at 6k, forever.
As for dbol, that's going to shit you down, already has, and WILL DEF GIVE YOU FATTY LIVER AS WELL. Another reason to get on the choline inositol asap. And DO NOT STOP TEST. Your dbol has already suppressed it nice and good. 2 days on dbol will drop your test something like 60% or more? All I know is I took dbol for two days, on day 4 went to dr to have test levels checked. They were 789, after 2 days of dbol- 89ng/dl!!!! So, don't stop test until you have hcg on hand. And get yourself some damn choline inositol. You don't wanna end up like my father, trust me. His x-ray of liver looks like a giant kidney bean with polka dots. Best of luck, hope this helps.

Have the doctor test you for hep c. Just to be safe./

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner