over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dylan Gemilli/Isarms scam

almightyalpha

Registered
I don't know if this is allowed or not but I'm going to expose it anyway. I have been on Isarms since July 2015. All I've seen since day one is dylan and rick rock pushing SarmsX nonstop. That's not even the problem. When Dylan would talk about his steroid use, I always bulged my eyes because he looks like doesn't even lift. In this past 6 months all that has been happening is him spreading the wrong information about shit and then getting called out and deleting threads. It happened for the last time today. That fucking tiny prick told a guy to run caber with CJC1295 and ipam. I said no. You're wrong. It doesn't need caber cause it has no effect on prolactin. He deleted the thread because he doesn't wanna ruin his "image" of being knowledgeable. Even though one look at him we all aren't dumb enough to believe he ran anything. I mean look at him. I just want everyone to steer clear of his bullshit. ANYONE can read off of Wikipedia and make a video acting like they know all the breakdown of a compound. At least LIFT and make it seem somewhat real.... FB_IMG_1474894903395.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know that this post will stay..........
but either way I think it's inappropriate to post the picture of him that appears to be with someone that appears to be his minor daughter..........

If it's not his daughter it's someones...........just saying.

Damn I remember reading this guys bs when I first got on the boards......I was bigger than that before I started lifting.....what the fuck

We just need to advise people to stay away from his lies

He's such a dumbass. If only you guys followed him on Isarms lol It was comical the way he'd talk to people about how he "ran so much gear and he likes EQ and masteron and 800-1G" lol The fucking girl is vegan!

I don't know that this post will stay..........
but either way I think it's inappropriate to post the picture of him that appears to be with someone that appears to be his minor daughter..........

If it's not his daughter it's someones...........just saying.

But at least she is holding a credit card!.................

But at least she is holding a credit card!.................
It's the credit card he uses to buy 1g test, 1g EQ, 1g tren, 1g primo, and 100mg drol. DAILY. And do not question his validity. Just look at his enormous size. His arms make hers look like toothpicks.

The amazing thing is that there are so many huge guys in the industry that make their imagine and brand by claiming to NOT use steroids while they clearly do...and you're telling me that this guy in the picture above is CLAIMING to use massive amounts while he clearly does not?

Some day I will understand the psyche of these guys, I swear.

Newsflash Dylan is a douchebag lol. We know this phony already.

But really bro, you need to run this stack

Ostarine 25mgs
S4 50mgs
LGD4033 10mgs
Need2train once a day
Need2PCT the 4 weeks after cycle
Need2support 2x a day throughout

Just give me your credit info, SS#, and your first born and I'll get you tracking info....

It's the credit card he uses to buy 1g test, 1g EQ, 1g tren, 1g primo, and 100mg drol. DAILY. And do not question his validity. Just look at his enormous size. His arms make hers look like toothpicks.

if he's on this much gear it must be to counter the effects of his HIV because the dude looks like a patient suffering from some kind of wasting disease

One thing I found weird was how there are always multiple members pushing the same shit. Are they all in on it for commission or do they really believe that garbage?

Looks like that guy has manorexia

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dylan is the reason I left working as a mod on elite fitness and stopped designing products for needtobuildmuscle.

He wrote a thread saying he was on 600mg of primo
80mg of var
100mg tren ace
and 500mg of test

And he posted a pic of himself at 5% bf, saying low dose cycles gave him this ripped look, I said he looked like he had aids, rick said I needed to take my post down as Dylan was working for him by then too, I said I wouldn't, so he deleted my post.

Then I posted some of my writings, he deleted my threads every time.

The guy doesn't know a thing, look at his youtube vids, he looks like a very weird drug using **EDIT**.

if he's on this much gear it must be to counter the effects of his HIV because the dude looks like a patient suffering from some kind of wasting disease

Exactly what I pointed out to him.

My preference is SARM by Dr Kevin Trudeau

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear