over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Transgender weightlifter sparks criticism after competition win

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainheart

Kilo Klub Member
"Transgender weightlifter Laurel Hubbard, 39, won the women's over 90kg division at the Australian International competition in Melbourne on Sunday, but the win has caused a stir with some believing she had an unfair advantage. Hubbard was born the son of former Auckland mayor Dick Hubbard and has previously competed at a national level in men's weightlifting as Gavin Hubbard.

She transitioned in her mid-30s and recent improvements have lifted her to a lofty women's ranking. Hubbard's success in the sport forced Rio Olympic lifter Tracey Lambrechs, a Commonwealth Games bronze medallist, to lose weight and compete in a lower division."

"Hubbard lifted about 591 pounds, compared to runner-up Iuniarra Sipaia, who lifted approximately 572 pounds."

"...this type of thing is going to become more and more common. I’m waiting for the 3rd Wave Feminists to suddenly realize that people with dangley bits are suddenly beating biological women in sports competitions and that This Is Not Fair"

"We all deserve to be on an even playing field, Deborah Acason, from the Australian Weightlifting Federation, told 1News Now. “It’s difficult when you believe that you’re not. If it’s not even, why are we doing the sport?"

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3472006...s-stir-among-female-aussie-competitors/#page1

Doug Ross @ Journal: GET THIS: Dames Freak When a Man Identifying as a Woman "Wins" a Female Weightlifting Competition

Laurel Hubbard, transgender athlete, crushes female competition in Australian weightlifting event - Washington Times

Attachments

• transgender weightlifter.jpg
    transgender weightlifter.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 396
Touchy subject here. But apples are apples and oranges are oranges. Just because you say you are now a woman doesn't change that you still have a twig and berries down there that produce testosterone. Albeit they are probably useless now due to al the hormone therapy to try to become more feminine doesn't change the fact that he was born a man lived as a man and lifted as a man. To me it's like saying "you know what I couldn't make it as a man so I'll crush them as a (woman)." My overall opinion although probably not politically correct on the transgender man-woman or woman-man stuff is if you want to compete you need your own category. hormone therapy has made it to where you can't make a woman-man compete as a woman because she now is getting test that the others aren't. And a man-woman still has male muscle and has had naturally occurring test for however many years. Until they get their own category they have lost their privilege to compete because they are no longer straight male or straight female. They are an it. (Also politically incorrect)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
The male body needs testosterone and has multiple pathways of creating androgens outside of the leydig cells that's why test levels are still seen after castration so even transgender post surgical would have higher androgen levels than a natural woman so unfair playing field

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

This is beyond Bull Shit. They had a girl who wanted to be a boy wrestling, taking steroids and then winning the State championship in Texas in the girl's division. Steroids are banned for everyone else though, but perfectly fine due to her because she is a transgender. How the Hell is that even fair to the other competitors?

Trannys have more rights then YOU, now!

The liberal agenda that just keeps on giving...

Men seem to be born with more muscle fibers especially in the upper body then women. And if they grew more as a man. They would have an advantage. Especially if there is any truth to the muscle memory theory.

This isn't a touchy subject at all. This person use to compete as a man. Then wanted to change sexes and now competes as a female. You mean to tell me all the muscle and strength this person has made/created simply went away when they changed divisions? LOL What a joke. We are changes rules and laws for the >1% of the population. This is so ridiculous I'm lost for words. Pathetic

This is beyond Bull Shit. They had a girl who wanted to be a boy wrestling, taking steroids and then winning the State championship in Texas in the girl's division. Steroids are banned for everyone else though, but perfectly fine due to her because she is a transgender. How the Hell is that even fair to the other competitors?

Politically correct liberal pussies are everywhere. They let the 10% of society dictate the way it should be for the other 90%. And letting a 40 year old man with an 8" cock use the same bathroom as a 4 year old girl? Give me a f'ing break!!! Disgraceful 🖕

Let's try to keep political discussions off this thread. Stick with at a competitior stand point.

In before thread gets locked...

HE needs to compete in men's.

makes me F'n sick!

The male body needs testosterone and has multiple pathways of creating androgens outside of the leydig cells that's why test levels are still seen after castration so even transgender post surgical would have higher androgen levels than a natural woman so unfair playing field

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
Post more often please.

It's bad

Even worse was Fallon Fox. Transgender mma fighter who beat up women

That was the 1st thing that came to my mind...as well as the MMA fighter who's transgender and competes against women

so when do you think they will start invading IFBB...???

I wonder how many of them are getting away with it now...!!!!

:cool:

That was the 1st thing that came to my mind...as well as the MMA fighter who's transgender and competes against women

it needs to stop, today. it is not okay, nothing about it is okay. like johnjuan said. anyone with a daughter okay with a male in the bathroom with them? how about if you have a 4-12 year old daughter. its sickening, something wrong with this world

I identify myself as a retired 70 year old. Give me my social security! :rolleyes:

Nice, so I can register as female to outmuscle my female competition at the next local show , get some nice press coverage, then after the show just go back to being male. :rolleyes:

yeah that was BS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws