over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hygetropin and Hygentropin

Gavin Kane

Banned
Has anyone seen both of them? Hygentropin comes in a box that is an exact knock off of Jintropin. Then there is Hygetropin which I have been told is 191aa, made by a former scientist from Gensci and not the same as the UG Hygentropin. Can anyone confirm this? Are there really two brands with similar names?

Hygentropin pics:

Attachments

• Hyge front.JPG
    Hyge front.JPG
    2 KB · Views: 1,693
  • hyge inside.JPG
    hyge inside.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 1,658
Hygetropin is stronger than Jins. Iv heard that 1000 times already and personally experienced it (although not much experience with it so i dunno how accurate my opinion is)

ljglcf powders said:
that is same quality
china HYGENE COMPANY product them
thanks
So Hygen and Hyge tropin are both the same product? Do they just come in different boxes?

The Hygentropin comes as 10iu vials 100iu kits
The Hygetropin comes as 8iu 200iu kits

Just trying to find out the differences between the two companies. There has been a lot of talk about these companies and I would like to clear it up once and for all so members are no longer confused.

I doubt they are the same company.

the Hygetropin is by HYGENE, the other one I have no idea, but I am 99% sure its not made by the HYGENE Company.

Jerkyboy said:
I doubt they are the same company.

the Hygetropin is by HYGENE, the other one I have no idea, but I am 99% sure its not made by the HYGENE Company.

They're both supposedly made by Hygene- but hygene's website www.hygene.cn/e/product02.html only lists hygetropin. maybe hygeNtropin is for export only or an earlier version, I dunno.

(edit)
Actually, just read on another website that said "Hygentropin is not Pharm grade and without get licence from China SFDA"... so hygentropin - unlicensed, non-pharmaceutical grade & hygetropin - licensed, pharmaceutical grade, both made by hygene.

Last edited:
Only heard the the hygetropin. Good shit, but feels the same as jino's and any other GH i've tried.

I am using this GH now and it is the best ever! Box and labels are both very good! However there is a red top Thanktropin coming out that is supposed to be slightly better purity than hygetrophin. We will see when the verdict is in. should be hearing more real soon!

Whoaaaa Domestictabs, I didnt know you were a sponsor on here now. Big bump for this guy. I tried his winny and dbol and both are very strong. Some of the best oral's i've ever used. Great T/A great packaging, cheap prices. Can't go wrong with him.

Fullybuilt said:
Whoaaaa Domestictabs, I didnt know you were a sponsor on here now. Big bump for this guy. I tried his winny and dbol and both are very strong. Some of the best oral's i've ever used. Great T/A great packaging, cheap prices. Can't go wrong with him.

Good to see you bro. we just started to sponsor here and look forward to treating these competitors to the real deal. Our old motto used to read "The Stuff Legends Are Made Of!!!" Couldn't be more true. Strongest Orals, Injects and Suspensions,,,,,,smoooth and pain free gear!

Thanks for your support!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner