over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wearing gigantic Beats by Dre headphones to the gym

desibaba

Banned
Is it just me or it seems like a gym fad that everyone and their grandmother is wearing those gigantic studio style beats by dre headphones to the gym. Not only bodybuilders but even random people. Even Jay Cutler has had them on during some of his recent photo shoots. What do you guys think of this fad?

Dont care much. I personally wouldnt do it but when Im at the gym, Im there to workout, not checking out what other people are wearing. :p

There was another thread on this same topic maybe a couple weeks ago. Basically people who like their beats love their beats so more power to them. Bottom line is if you like something and no one else does who cares. Now do I think they look ridiculous? Yes. So I choose not to get them. If someone else wears them that's on him or her; hopefully they don't care what I think

They cost $300. Fuck that :rolleyes:

Is it just me or it seems like a gym fad that everyone and their grandmother is wearing those gigantic studio style beats by dre headphones to the gym. Not only bodybuilders but even random people. Even Jay Cutler has had them on during some of his recent photo shoots. What do you guys think of this fad?

I luv mine

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

hahahah its fukin stupid.They look redicoulous and wen someone gets that cord snaged and they fall and a dumbell drops on em there gos $300 and the only reason all these Famous people were them is for the money Its a huge mareting campaign to have these on everyone in front of a camera

Thats why we take the insurance and d walk back into best buy bad walk out with a new pair. That would require thinking things through to figure that out though huh?:) and for some $300 isn't as much as for others. .lol

More power to them!

I remember working out in the 90's and people looked at me funny because I had Sony Walkman on my waist and headphones in while I was working out..

I carry two pair with me at all times, you never know who you can share your Beats with :love:

I think its dumb for me, I go through head sets one a month. Lose them or break them. I like to keep every thing in my gym back so just cheap 10$ ones from wall greens I can just toss in and not care about works best for me.

Luckily at my gym I can operate the stereo on my own and haven't used headphones in months. No cords = lovely.

I use these, they're awesome. Bluetooth, great sound, long battery.

**broken link removed**

I luv mine

recieved mine as a present. they are headphones but not extremely large. if your into music wear a pair and u will love them. I love training and i love music so i combne the two. plus they block out any and all background noise. i cant hear shit aropund me with them on and really get into the zone

Don't like how bulky they are but the sound quality is decent. Had to a chance to hear a few songs with my buddy's. I still like my bang and ollufsen headphones better.

and these people obvously dont know audio becaude for $100 you can get a pair of sony Pro Studio headphones that sound just as good and most all radio and recording studios use the sony Pro Model

You just made it very obvious that you don't know audio, But hey, everyone is a genius on the internet!

**broken link removed**

those would be perfect on dead lift days. I have ripped out so many cords from it getting pinched by the bar.

Who gives a shit? Headphones are headphones, rather there small or big. This is the same argument that people have with the "hoody" guys. Stop looking at what dudes are wearing and train

**broken link removed**

I could care less about them until I looked at those. They look nice and the bluetooth makes it awesome.

Have you ever worn iPod headphones to the gym? Ever notice how loud you have to turn the volume up on those little things?

I have an experiment for you.

Workout with your iPod on, and remember what volume you have it playing at as you get in the zone or whatever it is.

Next morning, listen to your iPod at that volume as soon as you wake up.

Big headphones help you out a little bit in this regard.

i don't use the iPod in the gym

as far as the beats, I've been looking at the bose headphones. i think I'm gonna go for those instead

still won't use them at the gym though

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity