IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
bigo said:
I have read the article, i don't know english very well however, can you put pictures, i want to practise it :D :eek: so i can understand the guidelines,

At the end of the year, after my competitions, I will be making a video.

Growth Principles..

I have read and fully understand Growth Principles For Beginners. Now my question is this, If I was unable to include the gear portion of this in my gameplan would everything else be exactly the same? ie. Would I still be shooting for 500g protein/day? Would lifting 3 days/week still do the trick for me?

lecontebobby said:
I have read and fully understand Growth Principles For Beginners. Now my question is this, If I was unable to include the gear portion of this in my gameplan would everything else be exactly the same? ie. Would I still be shooting for 500g protein/day? Would lifting 3 days/week still do the trick for me?

Everythign is the same, but you don't need as much protein as the body cannot assimilate it properly.

Lenght the cycle runs

I've read over the beginners information and just beginning my research. How long does the first cycle run?

i know this may seem a silly question but how long should u be on a bulking up cycle for? ive done a few little cycles before but nothing major. needing all the advice i can get. would love to compete in the future. thanks for ur time:confused:

Clomid & testicular atrophy prevention

I wanted to deep dive on your testicular atrophy prevention every 4 weeks. I will be using Clomid.

Question 1) So per you instructions take 50 mg of Clomid EOD for every 4 weeks for 2 weeks, correct?
Question 2) Do you have to be so specific as every 4 weeks or can you just start when you notice any shrinkage?
Question 3) Can you continue with the Test supplements (test e for me) during the Clomid therapy?

I have only recently noticed shrinkage after being on basically a Test E cycle (500 mg/week) for 13 weeks with a Var cycle (50mg per day) during
Weeks 7-11 (5 weeks). Choose Test E and Var basically for safety concerning oral supplementation and don’t plan at this time to do anything other that cycles consisting of TEST E, VAR, Nolv, and Clenbuterol.

My blood test have all been fine. I have been feeling tired and flu-ish this week however I think it’s because I ran out of sleep aid.

Thanks for any advise.

BTW – I’m 42, 195, 5.10, with a sub 10-12% BF.

this plan works so well. been on it for a few months now and am more rested and ready for the next workout every time, thanks big A

Looks good. I think I'll give it a try to see if it works for me.

Hi big A Do you have any advice like this for a woman who competes in figure? I have an IFBB pro for a trainer but there is no way that I will tell her I am using Anavar. The diet she gave me probable doesn't have enough protein in it to maximize my growth. I have a naturally skinny type body and have a hard time gaining weight but can get ready for comp. in 5 weeks!

I find 500 grams of protein per day as an absurd amount for just about everyone...you will be living in the bathroom.

Look forward to the video and thanks for an informative read

big a, after slimming down a bit since january, i have decided to go this route on your workout plan. if things go well, ill post before, and after pics. thanks for this informative post:)

Big A

would it be ok or too much to add more exercises for each body part?

for example, each exercise hits a muscle differntly or a differnt part of that muscle if im understanding correctly, so say on chest would you just do the incline and flat flys or could you add in another exercise like decline bench and flat bench? or would that be too much?

thanks in advance

I find 500 grams of protein per day as an absurd amount for just about everyone...you will be living in the bathroom.

Nothing absurd about it, thats the minimum i try to get in. Then again I'm a bodybuilder....

Im a newbie

Last cycle I did was 200mg prop mixed with 200mg ec (2ml-1ml) Cause of the painfull prop if ya guys know what I mean. Anyways I would work out 3 times a week if I was lucky. I also had a job that was phsically demanding, pipe fitter. I also did not eat much but i did do a huge proten shake mixed with peanut butter. I got very lean and actually had abs. I wasnt very big but looked like a swimmer. I stoped when I ran out and waent able to get post cycle stuff. I was at 210 and solid muscle and hard. I gained 30 pounds. Now I'm looking to get back into it again. I stopped working out and I weigh 220 all fat. Im 27 any one have any advice as far as cycle and diet. Also work out times, I am unemployed so I got lots of time. I want to get big, large muscles but with no gut. Im thinking Test prop every other day and eq three times a week with winstrol?

Last cycle I did was 200mg prop mixed with 200mg ec (2ml-1ml) Cause of the painfull prop if ya guys know what I mean. Anyways I would work out 3 times a week if I was lucky. I also had a job that was phsically demanding, pipe fitter. I also did not eat much but i did do a huge proten shake mixed with peanut butter. I got very lean and actually had abs. I wasnt very big but looked like a swimmer. I stoped when I ran out and waent able to get post cycle stuff. I was at 210 and solid muscle and hard. I gained 30 pounds. Now I'm looking to get back into it again. I stopped working out and I weigh 220 all fat. Im 27 any one have any advice as far as cycle and diet. Also work out times, I am unemployed so I got lots of time. I want to get big, large muscles but with no gut. Im thinking Test prop every other day and eq three times a week with winstrol?

yes that will do the trick on getting you "cut" but remember since your not pipe fitting now i would say a proper diet would be appropriate.! as far as the EQ goes i wouldn't mess around with it too much because you have to run it for like a minimum of 14 weeks to actually notice results... i would do the test prop + tren acetate + winstrol.. but hey thats if it were me! feel free to gear what ever you want. also the drugs are a nice helper but see if you can get enough self control to diet and burn off that "gut" before you start juicin ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear