over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prop, Equipoise, NPP, Winstrol stack

woodbs

Registered
I just started this recommended stack, liking it so far. Although, haven't done Winny in years..forgot the pain involved[emoji37]
Reading that a lot of guys drink it?! I've never even heard of this method. Any experience out there? Thanks guys

i really don't see where it is HRT involved at all.

I just started this recommended stack, liking it so far. Although, haven't done Winny in years..forgot the pain involved[emoji37]
Reading that a lot of guys drink it?! I've never even heard of this method. Any experience out there? Thanks guys
I haven't heard this one in a while.

Don't drink Winny dude

Wasn't sure exactly where to post...

Yeah I really don't think I want to drink Winny. But the pain!!!

Agreed, those injects are not fun. I steer clear of Winny for that, the joint pain, and the fact that I don't like the oral version (fuck tabs).

How do you like NPP? Never ran it before.

First time on NPP, I'll let ya know. I read where some guys are injecting Win separate but others are putting in same shoot as the rest...

I keep seeing guys that are drinking winny?! The last inject is killing me! A weird swolen area south of my glute onto the side of my quad...looks like fluid retention? Any ideas?

I keep seeing guys that are drinking winny?! The last inject is killing me! A weird swolen area south of my glute onto the side of my quad...looks like fluid retention? Any ideas?

Yes, winny inj hurts... Eat if if you can't take the pain.

Guess I will then... Even if it takes two passes thru liver[emoji37]

I keep seeing guys that are drinking winny?!

A few of the domestic sponsors have the oral (drinkable) version of winny. It's not too bad, but it doesn't taste like candy either....

From what I read...guys are squirting injectable winny in their mouth sublingual ...

you can drink injectable winny. i used to mix/chase with juice.

Been on for little over a week, already can see results! My diet has changed a bit too tho. Taking in more carbs(pasta, potatoes, rice etc)

I haven't heard this one in a while.

Don't drink Winny dude

Why do you say that? How long you been in the game? Guys have drunk winny for decades. Some believe it's more effective orally. You do realize that the water based version is just like tabs in powder form mixed in water - exact same compound.. I am not a fan of win anyway - probably last used almost 20 years ago when I first started competing and thought it was some special thing

Last edited:
Been on for little over a week, already can see results! My diet has changed a bit too tho. Taking in more carbs(pasta, potatoes, rice etc)

if it is only a week then it is the food most likely that is making the difference.

Yeah buck...my thoughts exactly. But I've been reading threads here on guys loving the results of this stack. Can't wait to see ultimate results combined with the new diet[emoji6]

Is it UG winny?
The real desma/zambons give a little lump there but nothing that can't be handled..

Winny pain

Marvin is right. Been drinking it for years. It tastes like shit tho. I'd personally rather shoot it and deal w the pain. You should go down to the Asian district like I do once a week and let them massage the knots out. Lol. Helps w separation too. If the winny becomes too much switch it out for masteron. Works better n my opinion and doesn't hurt as bad...

Why do you say that? How long you been in the game? Guys have drunk winny for decades. Some believe it's more effective orally. You do realize that the water based version is just like tabs in powder form mixed in water - exact same compound.. I am not a fan of win anyway - probably last used almost 20 years ago when I first started competing and thought it was some special thing
I say that because the bioavailability of the water suspension when consumed orally is very low. There is no apples to apples comparison when an injectable is passed through your GI tract, even with the c17methylation. You are also passing the drug through your liver (as opposed to just a secondary pass when taken intramuscular) so are opening yourself up to damage. I've "been in the game" since the early 90s BTW, not that it matters.

Well, any tips on injection of winny? I've tried both mix with oils or alone...seems to still pain in ass[emoji12]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws