over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to improve - Log for 2016

Chode Logan

Kilo Klub Member
Forgive me as I started this on another board a few days ago so there will be quite a few posts in the beginning to catch up

Alright gents. I've been on TRT for a bit and it's time to kick it up. I will be using Europharm brand for cycle. I've been somewhat coasting so I will be ramping up intensity in the gym as I go. I am going to keep my diet the same for a bit as I have been leaning out (aka de-fatting from the holidays) and will see what the added hormones do before I adjust. I feel comfortable "recomping" so to speak and have done it many times, so actual scale weight is just going to be another tool for me as opposed to any real goals based on it.

Hypothetical stack which I would use...

600 Test Prop
600 NPP
30mg Tbol daily
Aromasin
Hopefully add some gh soon but for now just hexarelin at 50mcg pre-cardio and 100mcg pre workout (just using up the stash)

I will run a mon/weds/friday schedule, 200mg of each on those days. After 6/8 weeks (I kind of wing this stuff), I am going to change to test/EQ/tren/mast for another 6/8 weeks.

I'm currently doing 30 mins cardio fasted AM and training 5 days a week. I stole this split from Paulo Almeida (The Freak on this board).

Monday - Back/Rear delts/traps/biceps
Tuesday - Chest/delts/triceps
Weds - Off
Thurs - Back/Rear delts/traps/biceps
Friday - Chest/Delts/Triceps
Saturday - Legs
Sunday - Off

So everything upper body will be hit twice, and legs once. My legs are somewhat of a weak point but I'd rather do a long session once a week then 2 days. Volume is relatively high but I move pretty quick...bigger body parts will be 15/16 sets, smaller ones 9/10. Calves and abs rotated throughout the week as well. Training lasts about 90 mins all included.

I'm not big on logging weights but I will make mention if I hit any new numbers that I'm happy with and will also outline a few workouts (not weights cause I'm not going to write it down) so you guys can see what I'm doing.

Diet as of right NOW is carb cycling...About 250/300g on upper body days, 400g (Or normal day + a cheat meal if I really want to) on leg day, and 120g or so on off days. Protein is around 375 to start and fats are pretty low around 30 or 35g.

I'm 5'11 and currently about 238lbs in the morning.

I don't give a shit as many of you know my name but I edited the pics for a diff site so whatever

Attachments

• maxximus.jpg
    maxximus.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 523
Does tbol kick in within 2 days? Haha noticed I'm Abnormally veiny and didn't even train upper body today. Good sign.

Maybe the donuts from last night....

**broken link removed**

I'm not a food pic guy but...

30 mins on the treadmill with some caffeine and here's breakfast

**broken link removed**

500ml egg whites (50g protein) with spinach
2/3c dry measure oats with cin and stevia

4 days in, feeling some fullness from the tbol!

Attachments

• jan 17.jpg
    jan 17.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 521
Last edited:
Alright, today is a rest day from the gym and slightly lower carbs. I have a treadmill in my office so I still hit 30mins fasted cardio.

Here was yesterdays workout (I don't write down weights or anything but just an idea). I have had a slight issue with my left rotator through my lat so nothing crazy for chest. It stopped me from really getting the CRAZY chest pump I usually adore so much, but by the time I rolled into delts I felt good and was getting what I wanted.

Chest
- Pec deck flyes - 3 warm up sets with light weight. Then 3 heavy sets for about 10 reps where the last few were brutal. I do these with my shoulders back almost wrapped around seat to isolate chest. On the last set I drop the weight to half and then move my ass back and lean forward and squeeze hard to target the upper area.

- Incline Hammer strength - 4 sets, last two heavy. I honestly don't really like this exercise as everyone and their mom can push 4 plates per side on it and think they are amazing. I was just looking for something else cause I didn't feel comfortable with a barbell on my shoulder, although this seemed to feel worse haha.

- Decline press simulated on hammer dip machine - 4 sets, 15 or so reps per set. I love this exercise...the plate loaded tricep dip machine, except instead of sitting on the seat I face in and bend over and rest my jaw or forehead on the top of the seat (don't have to), and simulate a decline press. Really good if you let it stretch and focus.

- Cable cross overs - 6 sets...2 bringing the handles high, 2 medium, 2 low.

Shoulders

- 3 warm up sets with 20lb laterals, 20 reps

- 1 arm cable laterals - 3 sets of 10(ish), full pause at the top with a squeeze and then half reps after failure

- Machine press - 4 sets. The machine at the gym has the handles out to the side and about middle of head so it's close to the feeling of behind neck press without the danger. About 12 reps per set, heavy

- Rope front raises - Face away from stack, pull from between legs. 4 sets, 3 heavy ish (10 reps) then did one light for high reps

Triceps

- Rope pulldowns - 3 warm up sets, 3 heavy sets.

- Machine dip - 4 sets, pyramid. Kept reps high here though, started at 25 and lowest I went was 15.

- One arm pulldowns with no attachment - Just the ball on the cable. Love this one. I face away from the stack with my back resting on it and pull from opposite side (Right hand pull from left shoulder, etc). 3 sets

Attachments

• Jan 20 .jpg
    Jan 20 .jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 510
Look pretty good thus far. Def a good starting position for a cycle. How long did you do trt for?

Excited for this log. I'll be starting one in March once I'm finished losing this last bit of fat... Our diet and split looks very similar so I'm anxious to see how this works for you. Have you used tbol before? Why did you choose that oral in particular?

The second 8 wks is aggressive drug wise. Tuning in for this one.

Excited for this log. I'll be starting one in March once I'm finished losing this last bit of fat... Our diet and split looks very similar so I'm anxious to see how this works for you. Have you used tbol before? Why did you choose that oral in particular?
Thank you man.

I actually have never used tbol, and that's the exact reason I chose it! Just wanted to see. I realize 30mg is pretty mild to some but I'm excited to see what it does.

It's been a week and pumps have been great so far and im uncharacteristically vascular later in the day, which is not common for me (skinny little veins that stay hidden most of the time even when I was dieting down).

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The second 8 wks is aggressive drug wise. Tuning in for this one.
Well doses won't be crazy, but tren has been a little harsh on me last few times. Just experimenting with different stacks...that's my main goal here. I haven't used much masteron in my day so I'm playing around as I like to know first hand experience.

Thanks man

Pre workout meal for the day

200g shredded chicken
1.25c Jasmine rice
Asparagus

**broken link removed**

What did you shred the chicken with? I've got an attachment for my Ninja blender that works well. Love shredding it because it makes getting it down the hatch easier lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

What did you shred the chicken with? I've got an attachment for my Ninja blender that works well. Love shredding it because it makes getting it down the hatch easier lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Totally. I prefer it pan friend but can only cook small amounts so its a pain. I've been baking full trays of breasts for awhile but got sick of it and needed a change.

I actually use a crock pot and cooked it through out the day with some flavor god seasonings and salt. Not bad! Once the chicken was soft enough I shredded it with a fork in the crock pot and let it keep cooking a bit

Well doses won't be crazy, but tren has been a little harsh on me last few times. Just experimenting with different stacks...that's my main goal here. I haven't used much masteron in my day so I'm playing around as I like to know first hand experience.

Thanks man

I have run test/EQ/Tren before and it's one of my favorites. No doubt. The longer I do this the more I try and stay away from Tren though. I'm on the same page with ya it's harsh on me. Love the effects though.

Thank you man.

I actually have never used tbol, and that's the exact reason I chose it! Just wanted to see. I realize 30mg is pretty mild to some but I'm excited to see what it does.

It's been a week and pumps have been great so far and im uncharacteristically vascular later in the day, which is not common for me (skinny little veins that stay hidden most of the time even when I was dieting down).

During a portion of my next blast my coach, you know, has a 3-4 wk period where I'll be using injectable tbol. Haven't even used the oral version yet. Pumped to give it a run. Okay I'm done cluttering you log lol

I have run test/EQ/Tren before and it's one of my favorites. No doubt. The longer I do this the more I try and stay away from Tren though. I'm on the same page with ya it's harsh on me. Love the effects though.
For sure. I don't know if I just get higher quality stuff now but I swear 300mg per week hits me harder than 700mg did...I never went over that but when we are young we do stupid shit haha. Now 300 has my BP high but also crazy results.

I try to keep my time on tren under 8-10 weeks combined for the whole year and keep it lower dose as a nice addition now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity