over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 months of CJC/GHRP

Suffocation

Registered
hello, I was wondering if anyone has ran something similar to this for 6 months straight..

CJC - 115 mgs 2 x week before bed..
GHRP - 100-200mgs twice per day, everyday.. PWO and before bed..

these numbers are based on affortability and the fact that I have never tried these products before..

Looking mainly on anti-aging and fat loss properties...
will be running Test at 500mgs for 15-20 weeks also..

I am 38 years old also..
thanks in advance for any input...
:)

I have been running the same dosages for a little over two months and i can say its been amazing, you dont get the size you do off of aas but definitely builds muscle and the fat loss is great, my abs are irresistible to women :D .

Oh and did i mention sleep, if you like dreaming then your in for a crazy ride. I wake up some mornings thinking wth that was soo good i cant wait to do it again.

go for it man It really is what its cracked up to be.

Ive been running ghrp6 3 times a day at 200mcg and cjc 2 times a day at 100mcg and taking one day a week off to help preserve my stock.

Skillz no offense but I find it hard to believe you have noticed anything too drastic in only 2 months.

Growth Hormone is not about to bring on any quick changes but 6 months should be sufficient to see good results.

I can attest to the increased dreaming. I love it! Could also have something to do with the tren tho.:rolleyes:

I have been on 100mg ghrp6/50mg (1-29) for a little over 2 months or so... Very plz'd with the results. If your peps are legit and pure you WILL not be dissapointed! Go for it. You should really see some good results since your a bit older as well... The only thing I really have negative to say is i tend to hold alot of water on these. It really doesn't bother me tho b/c I seem to be getting leaner at the same time? Blood pressure is within range too. Dose 2-3 times per day, one always b4 bed. I do one in the morning, post w/o, and pre-bed.

I had great results the first few weeks, then it tapered down to a steady crawl.

Suffocation, I have only been on Bascially the exact same program you are on and have noticed a big difference In pumps and fatloss without any major diet changes.. I do get a little sleepy during the day but have added b-12 to my injections and seems to help

I'm also on HRT 1cc of test E per week. I plan on running a lean/bulk cycle in Nov and will continue using the Ghrp-2 and 1-29 (Cjc)

Photo attached was taken 10-02-09..

I will be 49 at the end of this year..

Good luck...

Last edited:
I like the stack alot and I did notice fat loss in less than a month. For me, I get better results off the stack then 2ius of GH and less water retention.

hello, I was wondering if anyone has ran something similar to this for 6 months straight..

CJC - 115 mgs 2 x week before bed..
GHRP - 100-200mgs twice per day, everyday.. PWO and before bed..

these numbers are based on affortability and the fact that I have never tried these products before..

Looking mainly on anti-aging and fat loss properties...
will be running Test at 500mgs for 15-20 weeks also..

I am 38 years old also..
thanks in advance for any input...
:)

I have a log here and did something very similar. Just not as much test. I am still using both now for about 11 months.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...factors/42427-ghrp-6-cjc-1295-experience.html

Ive been running ghrp6 3 times a day at 200mcg and cjc 2 times a day at 100mcg and taking one day a week off to help preserve my stock.

Skillz no offense but I find it hard to believe you have noticed anything too drastic in only 2 months.

Growth Hormone is not about to bring on any quick changes but 6 months should be sufficient to see good results.

I can attest to the increased dreaming. I love it! Could also have something to do with the tren tho.:rolleyes:

Many ppl are with me on the fact that 2 months you definitely notice fat loss. everyone is not the same sorry about your luck.

where is the best place to inject and is it just under the skin?

side of torso

it really doesnt matter honestly

anywhere is fine really...anywhere you can pull at skin and slide the pin in and squirt the drug under the skin.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this thread.. Im really excited about this.. gonna start in 2 weeks (was sick this week so I took several days off from the gym)..Just had my 20th high school reunion and people that I havent seen since graduation were shocked that I still look very young.. my buddies at the gym call me Baby Face because they are all in their mid 20's and think Im the same age.. lol..
thanks again to everyone who gave their input.. especially DAT who gave me allot of info through pm.. he is definately the man!

Suffocation, I have only been on Bascially the exact same program you are on and have noticed a big difference In pumps and fatloss without any major diet changes.. I do get a little sleepy during the day but have added b-12 to my injections and seems to help

I'm also on HRT 1cc of test E per week. I plan on running a lean/bulk cycle in Nov and will continue using the Ghrp-2 and 1-29 (Cjc)

Photo attached was taken 10-02-09..

I will be 49 at the end of this year..

Good luck...

I'm on a lower dose than most but my goals were a bit different. I started a protocol to help heal my digestive tract and to try to put on weight after a serious illness put me in the hospital earlier in the year. Even after being out of the hospital my body just would not bounce back even after several months. I decided to jump start it.

So I went with 100mcg GHRP-6 with 40mcg GRF(1-29) once each day (pre-bedtime) for 6 months. In the last month I have added a post-workout injection of the same dose. That's an extra 3-4 injections a week.

I have not noticed much if any fat loss but that is expected considering I am relatively lean already and not dieting. I did gain around 4-5 lbs of what I guess is a combo of water/muscle in the first month. Since then I have gained about 2 or so pounds each month but I suspect that would be the case without the peptides. Strength has increased steadily over the last six months but I doubt the peptides are playing a big role there either.

Ok, so enough about what has not happened. Here is what has happened. My aches and injuries acquired over my 31 years on this planet have mostly subsided. An ankle injury from my childhood, left shoulder pain I have had for about 8 years and what was diagnosed as sports hernia back when I was 23 are all much, much better. The ankle is almost a non-issue now, the shoulder is a non-issue now and the sports hernia still gives me trouble (only surgery will fix it) but for some reason the whole ab wall seems stronger and when I do aggravate the injury it takes 24-48 hours to be pain free. It used to take over a week for that to happen.

It's hard to gauge what is placebo effect and what is real but I didn't expect all of this nor was I looking for it. The effects have been subtle but very noticeable. Anyone who was active in sports or combat sports can appreciate how even in your early 30s you can feel the wear and tear on your body. This protocol has reversed much of that wear and tear. I have not felt this durable and pain free since I was in my early 20s.

If anyone is interested, I will elaborate on what it has and has not done for me. I do know I plan to stay on some sort of peptide protocol forever. I will probably try a higher dose down the road but for now I am very happy with what has happened to me.

ive been on around 30 weeks for continuous use

if your 38 do you need to add test for muscle gains with this. Not looking to pack on 10 pounds in a couple months but at my age would test be needed?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131