over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this a legitimate synthol website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drillbit369

Registered
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has purchased from synthol.com

I love synthetek products ,but I couldnt pass the deal up. I haven't recieved it in the mail yet, but after doing some research it seems there is a lot of fake synthol online. I just want to double check before I stay putting it in my body. Thanks guys

BTW I will be running a log if I getgood feed back from you guys on the product. Its time to bring up these biceps! :headbang:

synthol.com is the original fake SEO website. They popped up many years ago selling counterfits of most brands out there.

:yeahthat:

John Juan has a killer recipe for making your own Site Enhancement Oil. Way cheaper than any company.

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has purchased from synthol.com

I love synthetek products ,but I couldnt pass the deal up. I haven't recieved it in the mail yet, but after doing some research it seems there is a lot of fake synthol online. I just want to double check before I stay putting it in my body. Thanks guys

BTW I will be running a log if I getgood feed back from you guys on the product. Its time to bring up these biceps! :headbang:

At the end of the day your money would be much better spent with some Syntherol. It's the ONLY SEO I would ever use.

John Juan has a killer recipe for making your own Site Enhancement Oil. Way cheaper than any company.

We cant discussed home brew on this forum. I wouldn't take my chance with home made stuff and in case if its not sterilized could end up getting bad affected pus swollen area.
That's why I trusted Synthetek SEO. Look at a lot of successful SEO logs with no problems whatsoever.

And I can make home brew gear, but I only inject in my body brand name products that I get on prescription. It's up to the individual how much they care/respect their body.

I personally believe that each of you on the this site that home brews or buys UG gear are fucking crazy. I would never do that to my body, regardless of how many assurances I get from the forum, members or suppliers. But for a lot of you, saving $ is more important than health. That's your perogative. Horses for courses.

synthol.com is the original fake SEO website. They popped up many years ago selling counterfits of most brands out there.

Wow.... I can't believe I just dropped so much money on it. It looked like the only legitimate website for esik clean. I've read many good reviews on it. The only other place I could find esik clean was amazon . com and everyone says to watch out for counterfeits on there also.... I guess I will just have to wait until my birthday so I can afford syntherol. Thanks for the responses guys.

And I can make home brew gear, but I only inject in my body brand name products that I get on prescription. It's up to the individual how much they care/respect their body.

I personally believe that each of you on the this site that home brews or buys UG gear are fucking crazy. I would never do that to my body, regardless of how many assurances I get from the forum, members or suppliers. But for a lot of you, saving $ is more important than health. That's your perogative. Horses for courses.

By UG gear do you mean all those guys who advertise on this site?

If health was a concern most people on this site would not be here and instead be members of stamp collecting forums. Pharmacy gear has nothing to do with health.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

I agree mostly but i have got fake human grade products before .

I have tried a few different types but Synthetek SEO is a great product.

big a what don't you like about homebrew ,now ugl that's one thing , now you got me wondering lol

I agree mostly but i have got fake human grade products before .

I have tried a few different types but Synthetek SEO is a great product.

that was my whole reason to never buy hg gear again, now prescription is the best hands down, but not an option for many

Pharmacy gear has nothing to do with health.

Right... but since you're playing enough with your health just by taking potentially harmful hormones, at least pharm grade will save you the worry of injecting:

1/ non sterile stuff in your body;
2/ unwanted substances you might never even have heard of.

Now sure there are some great, trustworthy UG labs, but it will always remain a gamble anyway.

but somewhere down the line you have no choice but ugl or homebrew, like if you plan on running tren, orals, eq ,etc don't know of any hg products or docs writing scripts for those products

Right... but since you're playing enough with your health just by taking potentially harmful hormones, at least pharm grade will save you the worry of injecting:

1/ non sterile stuff in your body;
2/ unwanted substances you might never even have heard of.

Now sure there are some great, trustworthy UG labs, but it will always remain a gamble anyway.

All the HG i have ever bought ended up being fake. I trust a good UGL more than i do the HG you buy without a script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner