over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who wishes now they hadn't juiced?

AllLoadedUp

Registered
You know guys after 10 years of juicing I am really starting to wish I had never done it. I think mainly because it hasn't really done much for me. I have gained zero strength in 10 years. I deadlifted 500x3 in 2004 before I had ever touched a drop of juice. Basically my deadlift has stayed that way ever since. I did manage 600x1 last year. But it has basically reverted to normal since then. I do have a torn hamstring now. So I don't ever see my deadlift being much. I have basically been working out with 100-120lb dumbells on the incline for the last 10 year also. My squat has gone up but nothing dramatic. Granted I have gone from 31 yrs. old to 41 yrs. old in that time. Maybe that's why the strength just hasn't gone up. Getting old. :D

I think the size gains have been most disappointing. I got up to 250lbs naturally at 6' tall. Ten years later and a lot of cycles I weigh 285. Not really much to speak of. Its basically given me a huge head. My head literally is 25 inches in circumference. And I have a shaved head also. Hell my legs are only 29 inches. I have a 22 inch gigantic neck. And a big barrel stomach. I really just wish now I would have never touched the stuff as I don't see its really been a positive for me. Do any of you other guys feel the same way?

I don't regret juicing. I regret the way I did it (high tren for too long).

Lmao never regret anything. If you didnt juice maybe youd be dead by now

You know guys after 10 years of juicing I am really starting to wish I had never done it. I think mainly because it hasn't really done much for me. I have gained zero strength in 10 years. I deadlifted 500x3 in 2004 before I had ever touched a drop of juice. Basically my deadlift has stayed that way ever since. I did manage 600x1 last year. But it has basically reverted to normal since then. I do have a torn hamstring now. So I don't ever see my deadlift being much. I have basically been working out with 100-120lb dumbells on the incline for the last 10 year also. My squat has gone up but nothing dramatic. Granted I have gone from 31 yrs. old to 41 yrs. old in that time. Maybe that's why the strength just hasn't gone up. Getting old. :D

I think the size gains have been most disappointing. I got up to 250lbs naturally at 6' tall. Ten years later and a lot of cycles I weigh 285. Not really much to speak of. Its basically given me a huge head. My head literally is 25 inches in circumference. And I have a shaved head also. Hell my legs are only 29 inches. I have a 22 inch gigantic neck. And a big barrel stomach. I really just wish now I would have never touched the stuff as I don't see its really been a positive for me. Do any of you other guys feel the same way?

If you juiced and it didnt do anything for you....you werent doing it right. As for your head circumference and barrel stomach....I dont think steroids have anything to do with these two issues.

So "juicing" has done nothing for you, yet you are 285lbs with a 22inch neck. Seriously?????????????????????????????????Kumon man.

This whole business saved my life from very serious drugs, and a very serious diabetic issues.

I give my hat off to this biz!!

I love what I do, I take pride in what I do, I love getting customer feedback, helping out bros who cannot afford in freebies etc.

This is what turned my life around.

If you juiced and it didnt do anything for you....you werent doing it right.

I'm surprised this wasn't the first comment in the thread. Zero strength in 10 years? You must be doing something HORRIBLY wrong

I don't regret juicing. I regret the way I did it (high tren for too long).

Same here, wish I had done it differently, I miss the hell out of it now.

I'd deff do things different. Keep aas low and worry more about creating synergy. Times I couldn't afford gh I've used way to much aas in attempt to compensate. If you can't look amazing on 1g long Ester test and 5-6 iu gh this isn't for you. If I could go back to natty I would. No lies no bulls hit just how I feel. I'm seriously considering 150 mg long Ester test and a little gh for the next few years. Then if I want to hit it hard down the line id be primed for it. My job also isn't allowing me to train and eat as needed. It's a huge frustration for me.

I have been natural for a long time now. I was on for only 2 years, but now I have been off for 5 years, almost 6. I am astonished at the physique I am able to retain naturally, but I am still small at 6,2 220.

I like natural BB better, but I am no where near as big or strong as I was on the gear, and I had so much fun doing it that I don't regret it. It simply isn't what I'm after anymore.

As far as the difference in strenght, that is like comparing a race car vs a street car. I was benching 400s, squatting 500s, and deadlifting almost 700 on the juice. Subtract 100lbs from each off the gear at least.

I do take melanotan tho, so im still pinning

Last edited:
So "juicing" has done nothing for you, yet you are 285lbs with a 22inch neck. Seriously?????????????????????????????????Kumon man.
I'd give anything to have the 18 inch neck I had before I ever juiced. It would make my shoulders look bigger. As it is my neck is so large it dwarfs my shoulders.

I'm surprised this wasn't the first comment in the thread. Zero strength in 10 years? You must be doing something HORRIBLY wrong
Well for one thing my arms are terribly undersized. Despite gaining 50lbs my arms didn't increase in size one drop. Small arms are going to effect absolutely everything when it comes to your upper body. Its genetic. My biceps are literally 5 inches long. Long muscles equal big muscles. Short muscles equal little muscles. Not a damn thing I can do about that. I have no clue why my strength hasn't gone anywhere despite my bodyweight going up. Yeh my secondary exercises have gotten somewhat stronger but not much. I mean I can do 405x6 on bent rows. But that's nothing special. Pressing is my absolute worst weakness. But it all goes back to no arms. Hard to press much when you have those tiny little triceps too. I should be doing 160lb dumbbells at my weight and length of juicing. Yet its always the same old struggling with the same weights. As far as eating. I consume right now around 6000 calories a day. Eggs, steak, burgers, I drink two 800 calorie shakes a day. What else can I do? I don't know anymore.

Nope. Wish, I had stuidied up more originally before I started but that's it. We didn't have the net with such great resources n info when I started. If it wasn't for my experience I'd still be getting screwed around with issues frm low T and docs not understanding proper protocol. Sadly, and injury and meds dropped my T to low double digits. I was one who realized it not doc, I asked for tests, we tried things his way and when it wasn't working he agreed we would try it my way. So, I'm greatful for having ran gear in my younger days and now.

Your doing something wrong or bunk gear.

Or genetics suck some of us arnt made like other simple.

I haven't juiced for 10 years but I've made decent gains over the last 4 years using low doses for the most part. I think I'm fortunate that I realized fairly early on that high dosages weren't for me. I'm really just a recreational lifter, but do take my training seriously. If I could do anything different it would be getting my diet dialed in better.

All this threads saying they regret doing juice makes me think they really didn't have their ducks in a row. Being training, diet, rest, balance in rest of their life

Sounds like you'd be better off dieting down getting some insulin sensitivity back and specially as you've held decent weight for so long you won't shrink away dieting down.

I regret not being 20 years younger and having this info at my fingertips when I was running gear. But after 40 years of age I stopped cold, which was due to the info I found at my fingertips.

Who the fvck would want to be 250 -280 in there 40s?

I ran gear back in the 80's then stopped for over 20 years.

Now I'm on again and regret that I ever stopped.

I'm bigger and stronger at 49 than I ever have been.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear