over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys over 40

getnwithit

Registered
How much gear you guys running? I'm currently running 350mg test a week and gonna be adding proviron when it comes in. FOr those on high dose, how are the sides at our age? I'm 46 and have never been on a high mg cycle. Thanks

I usually cruise on 200 cyp and 300 primo. No sides at all. When I blast, Im get up there test 500-750, Tren 400+, Mast 400+, sometimes Winstrol last few weeks before show.
I get blood work done every quarter, Tadafil helps with prostate issues(if you are prone to that).

test 250 once a week. but anything over 200 a week makes me nips puffy so i need 1mg dex twice a week. course, my test is properly dosed so my level is pretty high on that low dose.

After a short break because of prostate issues just started back on hrt. Currently doing 200mg test a week. Gonna stay away from the high androgen stuff. Maybe run some var for the summer times but thats about it. Also last few cycles I had blood pressure issues too. More side effects the older i got.

If i'm cruising i'll run 140mg Test per week.... I'm pre contest now so im loaded to the gills (for me anyway)

525mg Tren Ace
140mg Test P
350mg Mast P
4ius split 2ius/2ius
60mg Anavar ED split 30/30.....

I'm 45 but feeling 25!

I just cant take certain rhings anymore without feeling like shit..or at least in high doses and for a long time...

I usually cruise on 200 cyp and 300 primo. No sides at all. When I blast, Im get up there test 500-750, Tren 400+, Mast 400+, sometimes Winstrol last few weeks before show.
I get blood work done every quarter, Tadafil helps with prostate issues(if you are prone to that).

have you had blood work done during your cruise to verify that you are not having any side effects. of are you just stating that you have had no side effects that you are aware of?

I usually run 15 mg prop daily,Taking it this way helps estrogen issues,I'm 60 and when blast add 50 mg primo daily for about 8 weeks.Primo does cause some prostate issues though.

Age 46

WEEKLY TOTAL:
300mg test prop
600mg EQ
225mg NPP
112.5mg tren ace

100 mg Winny EOD with 50mg test. Usually run smaller doses daily.

Cruising at 500mgs of test E a week. That's the only way I can begin to hold my size. Anything less and I'm going away. I have tried moving the diet around but it never changes the final out come.

CG

Cruise at 250mgs a week and usually add tren in at 600mg for 2 blast a year about 12 weeks long. I'm 43 blood work is fine with no blood pressure or prostate issues.

Currently cruising on 375mg test c and 150mg tren a. Low sides, nice gains in strength and size. Turn 46 in July :)

I will be 41 in July....cruise w 400-600 these day,and my blasts are much less too..

nothing......

HRT is surprising effective, legal and safe for the long haul for older guys. 100mg-125mg/week Sub Q and maybe some GH @ 2ius a day.

42 here.
Currently
112.5 Test prop
125 Sustanon
112.5 Tren A
150 Masteron.

500 mg Total
This is a cycle.

Usually 140-280 Sustanon per week for cruise. Depends on bloods.

Thanks guys. I normally run 100mg wk of test e. Gh makes me tired as hell at on 2 iu a day, so I don't run that too much. I recently added sust at 250 wk. I wanted to see some strength gains, might have to up it a little more. hope to keep sides and bloods in check

Off season: 325mg Test E every 4 days, 300mg Tren E every 4 days, 3 IUs GH ed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131