advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are weird protein or carb sources you eat regularly?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I bet some of you eat something weird that can fit into your diets regularly.

For me, I eat plain Cheerios as a carb source a few times a week.

Are rice and potatoes weird?

I'm boring like that.

at this point anything besides rice feels like a weird carb source to me.

I eat a lot of rice cakes instead of my rice portions recently, just for a change...

And, um...sometimes sole or haddock instead of tilapia?

I eat a lot of rice cakes instead of my rice portions recently, just for a change...

And, um...sometimes sole or haddock instead of tilapia?

Yes..Rice cakes are good when your on the go..Sometimes I gotta grab and go @ work. No time to actually sit and eat.

Cream of wheat. Fresh baked sourdough bread. Deer meat for protein. Venison as some of you may call it.

squid for protein

I think I had squid/calamari about 6 times last week :)

Rice cakes are so nice. Do you guys have aromat in the US? I am sure someone has imported it. It's basically iodised salt with lots of other seasoning. I love putting that and paprika on my rice cakes :)

1zn39fk.jpg

Im really boring, it's just brown rice for me mainly. Apart from that it's just oats haha.

I try to keep my carb sources as healthy as possible but after leg day I have corn bread. I fucking love corn bread. I use a recipe that has very little fat and brown rice flour with corn flour/meal so it is gluten free. Drizzled with honey or maple surup is money.

Cream of rice ftw, why are you eating extra wheat?

Just something different. Cream of rice is the shit too. 90% my carbs comes from jasmine rice.

I guess it would be more appropriate to say I don't eat it regularly as the thread ask for but I like a lot as a clean carb source if I'm trying to switch things up for a bit

Just something different. Cream of rice is the shit too. 90% my carbs comes from jasmine rice.

I guess it would be more appropriate to say I don't eat it regularly as the thread ask for but I like a lot as a clean carb source if I'm trying to switch things up for a bit

I was having tons of cream of rice when I was trying to add size but I can't bring myself to eat it unless I have at least 1/2 cup at a time and make the Meadows bowl with it (whey and nut butter added) which is just too many carbs and calories my body shouldn't have while dieting.

Sour Patch Kids post workout.

Oikos plain Greek yogurt, mix in egg whites, Truvia and/or Splenda, chocolate organic granola or some type of fruit.

Greek yogurt is so thick that 1/2 cup or so of egg whites added to 1 cup Greek yogurt thins it out just a little and actually has a better consistancy. This makes about 35g protein and with the 1/2 cup of granola it's 45g protein. This is a post workout or weekend snack

man i never said this bc i didn't want to sound ghetto lol but, ramen noodles.... i eat a ton of them... i put only like a 1/5th of the seasoning on them tho bc so high sodium ... lotta times i eat two at a time.. :star-:ars

oh and Dusty one time a long time ago said something about Fanta soda post training and i do that often too now.. thanks DH

Last edited:
Are rice and potatoes weird?

I'm boring like that.

Lol to some I guess it is. I'll eat a meal like grilled chicken, broccoli and sweet potatoes at work and coworkers will be like you're always eating weird stuff. I'm like oh so that food you just got from the drive thru with ingredients I'd have to as my chemistry teacher how to pronounce is normal? To the question though, I posted earlier about the rice baby cereal I just tried. I've also done pop tarts post workout. Protein nothing really weird unless you call Bison weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity