over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JJB1 SYNTHETINE, SYNTHESELEN, SYNTHEROL - MY journey to 2%

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Hi Professionalmuscle members, friends, and maties, as my good buddy Elvia likes to refer to me as.
My journey in the world of fat loss is going well but I recently turned to my good mate, Elvia, for some help in getting rid of the final 7% body fat I have lingering strong.
Elvia told me the addition of synthetine and syntheselen would give me the boost in fat loss and energy that I've been needing to remove the stubborn love handles and glute fat that remains.
I have no true number as to where my body fat is, but so many times I've heard guys say, "I'm around 5% body fat," and I have to bite my tongue to keep from laughing.
I have only seen a true 2% bodybuilder here a few times: Shelby has posted the lowest body fat pic I've ever seen. If he sees this perhaps he could do a repost. His glutes were deeply striated. I must admit I don't have the balls to push the diet and cardio the way he does in his protocol listed.
Another is John Meadows, and Dusty Hanshaw. These guys took their body fat to a level that is mind blowing. I could only imagine the suffering they endured in terms of diet and cardio.
I picked up two bottles of synthetine and two bottles of syntheselen to start. I still use syntherol every 4 days, usually prior to arm training, in order to keep my biceps and triceps looking pretty damn freaky for a guy with the world's worst arm genetics.
I just took my first synthetine and syntheselen injects at 2ml's intramuscular injection in each glute, so 4ml total.
I'm trying some pretty crazy things to remove fat. (THIS IS NOT TO BE DONE BY ANYONE SANE!!!!! I HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCE WITH INSULIN, PUSHING THINGS TO THE POINT OF PASSING OUT SO I KNOW MY BODY's LIMITS AND REAPONSE)
I'm doing a semi fasted protocol with gh peptides, serostim, and novalin R in order to push my blood glucose very low, then no food for 6-8 hours. This has my body literally shaking. I'm always ready to ingest sugar if I feel my mental capacity slipping. Yes, I'm a bit mental as it is, I know. :D
Dan Ducchaine had a version called Death Wish dieting. Mine is modified. I actually came up with the theory many years ago before learning about Dan Duccuaine's method. Basic theory is in a fasted state when blood glucose falls to dangerously low levels, the body is forced to break down either muscle or stored body fat rapidly in order to survive. The purpose of the GHRP2, modified GRF(1-29), BPC-157, MK677, and serostim, taken with the insulin, is to preserve muscle while the body breaks down what it has stored for fuel in body fat.
My diet is very clean: egg whites, 99% extra lean ground turkey breast, steamed brown rice, sometime white, oats, whey isolate/concentrate, lactose free fat free milk(two cups a day is all), fat free cheese, vegetarian veggie soup.
I use Kratom throughout the day to fight my food cravings and for energy and motivation.
I also use various preworkouts before the gym, sometimes upon waking if I didn't get much sleep. Elvia is the master is preworkout drinks so I need to get some ideas from him on which are best. I like preworkouts that give me energy, but none of that tweaky paranoid feeling that some give me.
Here are two pics I just took. I'm going on vacation next week for 7 days so I can't fly with anything that looks suspicious, but I'll try to be semi good on my diet. My goal is sub 5% by mid March, and 3% by late May, 2% by late July.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 1,503
this will be very interesting to follow. You are already ripped. Nice physique.

this will be very interesting to follow. You are already ripped. Nice physique.

Thank you. Elvia said I will sweat like crazy with a lot more endurance from adding syntheselen and synthetine. I need Elvia to give me proper dosing protocol. I looked on the synthetek website and I decided to start at a conservative dose to see how this workout goes.
I was afraid to try subcutaneous inject in my lower back fat, until Elvia lets me know if that is best. It looked like all intramuscular injects were done in the threads I read online.
My biggest enemy is I'm starving this past week and a half. I had no issues with cravings until then. I still have one huge pig out meal per week. I don't think my bodies knows what to make of it because it never seems to hurt, and it gives me great energy the following few days.
I just quadrupled my MK677 dose so that's probably why I'm starving. Serostim and Slin make me hungry too.

This is going to be interesting, I'm curious have you always maintained such a low body fat like an ecto or did you use to be a former fatty ?

why would anyone ever want to be 2% bodyfat..?

you will likely have to sacrifice fat-free mass in order to attain that level of leanness..

I mean, if you are doing a show, then by all means.

just seems like an exercise in futility otherwise.. not to mention any adverse effects on health that may arise.

very few people understand what a true 2% bodyfat is... 4-5% may seem close.. but in reality, it's a world away.

not trying to sound like anyone's mother....so I digress.

This is going to be interesting, I'm curious have you always maintained such a low body fat like an ecto or did you use to be a former fatty ?

I'm naturally skinny fat. I was a 130Lbs at 18 but had no muscle to be seen. My dad used to call me, "Fat Boy" growing up.

Matey I have been meaning to message you that protocol you asked from me a few days ago. I have a lot of pm's to reply to and the MK-677 fatigue hasn't helped.

So when exactly are you dosing insulin and at what dose?

What time do you train?

Did the syntheselen sting when you injected it?

Can you do fasted cardio in the morning? Or is your cardio solely post training?

why would anyone ever want to be 2% bodyfat..?

you will likely have to sacrifice fat-free mass in order to attain that level of leanness..

I mean, if you are doing a show, then by all means.

just seems like an exercise in futility otherwise.. not to mention any adverse effects on health that may arise.

very few people understand what a true 2% bodyfat is... 4-5% may seem close.. but in reality, it's a world away.

not trying to sound like anyone's mother....so I digress.

You're definitely right!
I need a challenge to keep myself motivated. It's merely a self experiment to see what happens. My biggest fear is permanently tearing the injuries I battle with. I hope I don't competely blow out my bad delts. Surgery isn't something I want to have ever again.
I have some shows in mind but I'm playing that by ear. I easily get stressed by committing to a show. I'm hoping I can mentally keep it together and compete.
I'm not concerned with mass. My injuries have me peaked out on adding new mass. I'm hopeful I can maintain what I have and drop body fat. I grow very fast when I bulk so there's always the option of doing a rebound bulk. I don't plan on that though as my blood pressure is good at the weight I'm at 210-220Lbs. I won't feel healthy at higher body weight.

Matey I have been meaning to message you that protocol you asked from me a few days ago. I have a lot of pm's to reply to and the MK-677 fatigue hasn't helped.

So when exactly are you dosing insulin and at what dose?

What time do you train?

Did the syntheselen sting when you injected it?

Can you do fasted cardio in the morning? Or is your cardio solely post training?

I do an hour of cardio before legs and an hour after upperbody.
Neither synthetine or syntheselen sting in the glute.
I do GHRP2/cjc no dac/BPC157, MK677, followed by 2ius serostim and 10 units novalin R 10 minutes later. I do this up waking and early evening.
I train when I feel most motivated so afternoon usually.

I do an hour of cardio before legs and an hour after upperbody.
Neither synthetine or syntheselen sting in the glute.
I do GHRP2/cjc no dac/BPC157, MK677, followed by 2ius serostim and 10 units novalin R 10 minutes later. I do this up waking and early evening.
I train when I feel most motivated so afternoon usually.

Take your synthetine and syntheselen 45mins-1 hours after dosing your novalin-r. Try to get the 1st dose done pre workout and you will notice a big difference whilst training.

So you started at 2ml of each so do them pre workout. I recommend upping to 3ml of each and dose both pre workout. Over time if you up then do it to 5ml but dose 3ml pre workout and 2ml later in the day. 5ml of both is a great amount and will have you burning lots of fat and looking very vascular.

Take your synthetine and syntheselen 45mins-1 hours after dosing your novalin-r. Try to get the 1st dose done pre workout and you will notice a big difference whilst training.

So you started at 2ml of each so do them pre workout. I recommend upping to 3ml of each and dose both pre workout. Over time if you up then do it to 5ml but dose 3ml pre workout and 2ml later in the day. 5ml of both is a great amount and will have you burning lots of fat and looking very vascular.

Sweet! That's pretty close to how I timed them today. I'm training now. Thanks Matey!!! :D

I'm on my 5th upperbody exercise and I'm hotter than hell!!!
I'll do around 15 exercises, 3-6 sets each, then an hour of cardio. Mid workout I begin sipping on a whey isolate/concentrate shake with oats.

Really glad you are doing this.I have been wanting to ask you to run a log or a Q And A.Look great btw!
ok you know you and Elvia ALWAYS answer my questions,I appreciate both of you a lot!(Rambo too)
I wana talk recovery from injury:
if you had limited funds what would you choose?
Gh
or
Cjc dac
Cjc no dac
Bpc157
Ghrp 2
Mk677
so much to choose from!basically gh or peps?

I'm on my 5th upperbody exercise and I'm hotter than hell!!!
I'll do around 15 exercises, 3-6 sets each, then an hour of cardio. Mid workout I begin sipping on a whey isolate/concentrate shake with oats.

I should have rephrased my last post and not said you will be burning lots of fat as you barely have any to burn! But they will definitely help you get down to ultra shredded/freaky condition.

Hotter than hell sounds about right. If you get a shower in the gym you will probably have to dry yourself for 15 mins. Sometimes I walk out the gym showered in my new outfit but look like I have just trained in it :eek::D

How long have you been lifting for also do you have full body pics to go off of ? Your mid section is definitely pretty ripped.

Really glad you are doing this.I have been wanting to ask you to run a log or a Q And A.Look great btw!
ok you know you and Elvia ALWAYS answer my questions,I appreciate both of you a lot!(Rambo too)
I wana talk recovery from injury:
if you had limited funds what would you choose?
Gh
or
Cjc dac
Cjc no dac
Bpc157
Ghrp 2
Mk677
so much to choose from!basically gh or peps?

My rotator cuff and real delt is in need of surgery but I'm fighting it on my own.
Without a doubt what helps the most for me is MK677, BPC-157, and serostim. Serostim speeds up my recovery 3 times as fast. BPC-157 makes HGH receptors more effective, and brings healing properties to the inuiry plus reduces site inflammation. MK677 puts fluid in my injury. The three stacked together are perfect.

How long have you been lifting for also do you have full body pics to go off of ? Your mid section is definitely pretty ripped.

I'm 47. I started lifting at 18. I've lifted the whole time, never a break.
My legs are lean but small. My knees are f@cked so I avoid leg pics.
I have good calves because I train them hard consistently.
My avitar shows my arms, traps, etc. I don't feel comfortable posting my crap legs. I guess I have an old leg pic.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 1,242
thanks! When I lived in Atlanta I had plenty of access to serostim.Not so much now,at least cheap..
I know we discussed this:
Mk677
bpc 157
Cjc w dac
For this purpose.I hope to grab some gh too ..
thanks again!

thanks! When I lived in Atlanta I had plenty of access to serostim.Not so much now,at least cheap..
I know we discussed this:
Mk677
bpc 157
Cjc w dac
For this purpose.I hope to grab some gh too ..
thanks again!

Serostim isn't the best but it's cheaper and easier to get than genotropin, humatrope, saizen. I'm too paranoid to trust humatrope is kept at the correct temperature to get it. I used to get it from a life extension Doctor right out of his refrigerator. Unfortunately, he had a horrible nightmarish end to his life.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws