over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids and hair loss

Scarmenpouit

Registered
Dear everyone,

I finally joined the hair loss club. I am only 28 years old, did few cycles (couple injectables, mostly oral only. The strongest were the first ones then i was looking to milder compound).

I have always been near paranoid about hair loss, not that I am shedding hair, but my hair line is quite high. I always attributed it to having a longer forehead.

A week ago, as time pass, I try to experiment with milder and milder AAS. I was just looking for something to help me preserve some lean body mass while cutting and which may also help me harden up (superdrol was the king for this). So I decided to give Proviron a try. Was thinking of Winstrol, which I bought, but was worried about some mild paint I developed at my shoulder joint.

After a week of Proviron, I took a shower and noticed hair that fell but which where on my body (they stuck with the water). Then later on the day I ran my hands through my hair and would have 4-5 hair. Did that again and again, each time got some hair (which is unusual for me).

I went to a dermatologist to get my hair check, as I knew I may be slightly obsessive and if I think I am loosing hair, I will notice any single problem about it. So I wanted a medical opinion. According to her I have a mild thinning and she recommended me to use Minoxidril. I pushed her buttons to get Propecia as well (I live in China and they are not used to prescribe much drug).

Now I will wait couple months to observe. Needless to say that Proviron was a dead-in-the-egg project (only one week at 50mg). Now that I am taking Propecia, what AAS would help me with anti-catabolic and if possible hardening effect, without messing with hairline? (I have Turinabol, Anavar, Superdrol etc).

I anticipate the "Test is the base of any cycle", which I completely understand, however pinning myself is not something I enjoy, and I always have had issue with swollen areas and bad pain from irritation of the muscle fibers which I pinned. Otherwise i would have considered a "minimum" test + low/moderate Deca.

You're help is appreciated.

Yes, thank you.

I did see this section of the forum but it seems a bit dead. So I've posted here which is the "general" forum, therefore this topic would fit in as well.

I'd recomend a TRT dose with propecia and VAR for what you sound like you're trying to do....without propecia you could consider NPP, but it's not really and "hardener"....but most don't bloat too badly on moderate NPP...

I have been using gear since I was 17. At 19 I started using Proscar to prevent hair loss. Never lost a single hair for over 20 years until a couple of years ago I decided to stop it due to the new evidence of PERMANENT impotence issues with it. Since I stopped it I have been losing hair at an alarming rate that now I can't go out in public without caboki. I reckon I'll have only a couple more years left max when I'll have to bite the bullet and shave it all.

I have been using gear since I was 17. At 19 I started using Proscar to prevent hair loss. Never lost a single hair for over 20 years until a couple of years ago I decided to stop it due to the new evidence of PERMANENT impotence issues with it. Since I stopped it I have been losing hair at an alarming rate that now I can't go out in public without caboki. I reckon I'll have only a couple more years left max when I'll have to bite the bullet and shave it all.

That's pretty remarkable; considering the fact that you've ran some high doses for extended periods of time. I remember one of your old posts talking about not taking finasteride with a 19-nor steroid; can you expand on that?

Shit if you can take it for 20yrs before any problems I'm in !!!
I'll be 68yrs old and bald will be the least of my worries.
And probably should not be havin Sex by then either..
Almost Kills me Now!!

Last edited:
Shit if you can take it for 20yrs before any problems I'm in !!!
I'll be 68yrs old and bald will be the least of my worries.
And probably should not be havin Sex by then either..
Almost Kills me Now!!

really, 20 years and now he's worried? if that was a side effect u were prone to you;'d a had problems years ago. id say git back on.
i used it in my 30's and it worked great. actually grew hair back to the point someone accused me of getting hairplugs. then id go on a cycle, or use tren and id lose it all. over and over.
quit this year, started the npp and tren, and fuck. i wish i never woulda used those, or high dose anything. ida looked almost the same as i do now on trt but kept my hair, its a serious lamentation of mine, bugs the shit outa me.
use fina, if u have sides quit. if not, keep it up.
as far as sexual sides, not one. ever.

I've had pretty good results with using Nizoral shampoo everyday. Leave it in for a while for best results...decreases inflammation in the scalp.

On a side note that caboki works pretty darn good! LOL I wish I could shave my weeds. I have scars on my head, which prevent that so try look on bright side once you do.:)

I had a consult and seen the SMP in person by the sponsor on this board. It looks very real. My girlfriend came and couldn't tell and was staring right at his head and she was amazed.

Last edited:
I was thinking for taking it for 6 months or 1 year, in combination with minoxidil. I think i won't get much concerned with impotence.

However, this an alarming statement that once you stop it you loose everything. I also read that you have a period during which you shed more hair than usual using Finasteride, but some experience that for almost a year straight.

Look like a russian roulette.

really, 20 years and now he's worried? if that was a side effect u were prone to you;'d a had problems years ago. id say git back on.
i used it in my 30's and it worked great. actually grew hair back to the point someone accused me of getting hairplugs. then id go on a cycle, or use tren and id lose it all. over and over.
quit this year, started the npp and tren, and fuck. i wish i never woulda used those, or high dose anything. ida looked almost the same as i do now on trt but kept my hair, its a serious lamentation of mine, bugs the shit outa me.
use fina, if u have sides quit. if not, keep it up.
as far as sexual sides, not one. ever.

Do you know if you would keep those hair if you wouldn't do another cycle?

What you mean is each time you did a cycle, you lost your "new" hair, but then they grow back?

Anyone with Proviron experience of hairloss. Would 1 week at 50mg really kickstart the hair loss or is it just I got obsessed with it?

on DHT my hair falls out so fast its scary, anything else is no issue- everybody got diff hair genes though

Muscle wise, I seem to really respond to DHTs.

I don't think I've noticed any hair loss during superdrol cycle. But I must say i may just not have had paid attention to it. Results are always phenomenal.

Hair loss is all genetic. The only thing that thinned out my hair was arimidex and proviron. When I went to my trt dose and didn't need a anti estrogen my hair came back. Everyone's different.

So proviron made your hair thin as well?

Any idea of how much damage could I have done with 1 week of Proviron?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity