YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stuck at 220lbs for 4 months and now Im 230lbs, am I just meant to be a big guy?

ALostSoul

Banned
Hey guys Im supper endomorph 21 5'9 230lbs 10% bf and I have been cutting for 1 year and half and stuck at at 220lbs from a huge powwrlifter for the last 4 months despite doing hours of cardio and training a day and eating 2000 calories.

The last 2 months I came off cold turkey test and I did a 500mg test shot 4 days ago and weight 230 now in the mroning from like 220(few pounds up or down some days)in the morning eating low carbs and I gained fullness and water with 25mg aromasin if I added carbs is be like 235lba

At this point if I up my carbs and up my test and ad some dbol or drol ill be 240/250lbs at 10% bf in a few weeks even while doing 3 hours or cardio and and calorie deficit? Am I just mean to be a big guy? Should I jut follow what my body wants and grow? Thanks for any advice

Last edited:
First off, I don't think 10% body fat is a bad thing lol. Thats better than most people. It's probably a diet issue but im sure your exercise routine could be altered to facilitate the changes you want.

Post your diet and workout routine. That's the only way we can give you some concrete advice.

230 lbs at 5'9 with 10% bodyfat is a BIG dude; and certainly not fat. Not sure if you've got bad eyes, or are delusional.

Yes, I'm sure adding some dbol/adrol would blow you up to 250 lbs at 10% bodyfat. Kevin Levrone, is that you? Why are you trolling on internet forums?

230 lbs at 5'9 with 10% bodyfat is a BIG dude; and certainly not fat. Not sure if you've got bad eyes, or are delusional.

Yes, I'm sure adding some dbol/adrol would blow you up to 250 lbs at 10% bodyfat. Kevin Levrone, is that you? Why are you trolling on internet forums?
Well I think most people cutting for a freaking year and half would be a skeleton doing hours of cardio its just that. Im. A extreme endomorph smh and yes I would b 240 250 it would extra glycogen doing hours of cardio still.

Last edited:
Well I think most people cutting for a freaking year and half would be a skeleton doing hours of cardio its just that. Im. A extreme endomorph smh and yes I would b 240 250 it would extra glycogen doing hours of cardio still.

Water boy?

Is this the 8th thread you have posted?

Post pics?

didn't we answer your fucking questions in the other 5 threads...!!!!

your are fat from a SURPLUS of calories...!!!!!

if you are calorie deficient.....its NOT SCEINFICALLY possible
for you to NOT be losing BF....

you sir....are defying the laws of physics....

:cool:

didn't we answer your fucking questions in the other 5 threads...!!!!

your are fat from a SURPLUS of calories...!!!!!

if you are calorie deficient.....its NOT SCEINFICALLY possible
for you to NOT be losing BF....

you sir....are defying the laws of physics....

:cool:
thermodynamics*

Sorry, I had to [emoji2]

Hours of cardio a week or a month? Because there is no way that's possible. Unless you are just trolling and probably have no idea how many calories you eat

Hours of cardio a week or a month? Because there is no way that's possible. Unless you are just trolling and probably have no idea how many calories you eat

No, hours a day! I just got done doing 2 and half hours of cardio in the morning than Ill go lift for another hour and half an do another hour or so of cardio, this is what I've been doing basically for the last 4 months, I'm going crazy.

No, hours a day! I just got done doing 2 and half hours of cardio in the morning than Ill go lift for another hour and half an do another hour or so of cardio, this is what I've been doing basically for the last 4 months, I'm going crazy.

Then you need a therapist, not more AAS.

I tried nicely responding before, in detail. Stop wasting peoples time with threads if you're not going to listen.

For one month....

-Stop all cardio
-Lift 5x a week no longer than 45-60 minutes
-Eat 2500-3000 calories a day
-100g carbs centered around pre/during/post workout
-Non work out days keep carbs to a minimum

You're metabolism is wrecked if what you say is true.

Can one of the mods please loan me their ban ability for a few moments. :banghead:

PWR

Maybe your backed up and completely full of shit. :headbang:

Not my expertise, but if the OP is being straight up, could it possibly be a thyroid issue or something like that...isn't that like the one rare exception where calorie restriction could still add wieght whether it be fat or muscle? Pls correct me if I'm completely off base, tryin to help, any bloods recently?

Not my expertise, but if the OP is being straight up, could it possibly be a thyroid issue or something like that...isn't that like the one rare exception where calorie restriction could still add wieght whether it be fat or muscle? Pls correct me if I'm completely off base, tryin to help, any bloods recently?

My thyroid was normal, thanks for your help.

My best guess is I'm having a mega metabolic slowdown and my body has lowered my bmr calories for the day and my body does not want to lose any more fat.

My body gets weird in the same threshold buddy, usually I drop fats and carbs for a while and keep the calories wicked low. Some people's bodies just want to hold onto mass whether it's good mass or fat. Cardios never seemed to help much

Gotta be honest with your self dude, I'm sorry but there is no way you've been cutting for a year and only lost 10 pounds

I don't happen to believe that your metobolism is "shot" or wrecked, I've seen 80 year old women who've given birth to 8 children lose weight, and I promise you thier metobolism is in worse shape then yours. Be honest with your self man, eat the same thing everyday, why are you doing cardio to lose weight lol, try eating less and working out less, more sleep. "Super endomorph" is an over exaggeration. Stop worrying about what drugs will help... because they won't.

Sorry to be critical but you sound like the average PT client I get walk into my gym, you don't sound like a 230 pound power lifter ....

All opinion
-air

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws