advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About to come off 1st cycle, cruise or completely off?

GetYucked

Registered
As the title states, I only have around 7 days left of my current cycle. Cycle went like this.

Tbol @ 40 mg for 20 days
test E @ 500 mg /week for weeks 1-6
Tren A @ 350, Test Prop @ 200, Mast @ 250 for weeks 6-12
Var @ 100 mg day for last 3 weeks

I've leaned out, put on almost 20 lbs, and my strength is crazy right now.

My sides are minimal, just some elevated blood pressure, irritated, and trouble sleeping more than 5 hours at a time.

Realistically, am I going to lose all my gains if I come off? Or will test E @ 100 mgs a week for next 3-4 months help me maintain the gains?

2nd cycle, starting in November will probably be

Tren A @ 500/ week
Mast @ 500/ week
Prop @ 200 /week
Proviron @ 25-50 mg

how old are you??

what are your goals??

how's the blood work look?

these Re the three factors that have determined if I came off completely

how old are you??

what are your goals??

how's the blood work look?

these Re the three factors that have determined if I came off completely

If my legs can catch my upper body, I want to compete.

Bloodwork @ 6 weeks

AST : 52
ALT : 93
- Have upped my liver support since then
WBC - in range 9
RBC - in range 4.72
Hemo/Hema - in range 14.3/44.4
BUN- 22- high
BUN/creatine ratio- 20- high
HDL - 34
LDL 96
Estrogen 108

If my legs can catch my upper body, I want to compete.

Bloodwork @ 6 weeks

AST : 52
ALT : 93
- Have upped my liver support since then
WBC - in range 9
RBC - in range 4.72
Hemo/Hema - in range 14.3/44.4
BUN- 22- high
BUN/creatine ratio- 20- high
HDL - 34
LDL 96
Estrogen 108

estro is high.Are you not running a AI? Seems like a bit much for a first cycle.
Your 24 brotha. Why you would want to start TRT at 24 is beyond me. Thats a life long commitment. Only you can make that decision.

Last edited:
Definately come off. Learn the basics first. Learn about your body and go through shutdown and recovery. You are doing over complicated cycles for your first few. 100mg avar for 3 weeks on a first cycle... what you gonna do next time... 150mg? Seriously no need for the likes of that in a first cycle. Learn what works for you... experiment.. but don't just throw in numerous things at once cos you won't know what each is doing.

Sure there are other ways and you will get better results but in the long run you will learn less. Hey even if you just do 2 or 3 more cycles and decide you wanna do trt then so be it. 100% come off and stay off for a good few months... don't let ego take over. Goodluck with everything.

yes fuck that roller coaster shit, just keep going up

Yeah!! Fuck it!! Got your first cycle under your belt,why not commit to HRT at the ripe age of 24! :banghead:

To the op, get some HGH and do a good PCT and eat and train your ass off. Since i started HGH i retain a shit load of my gains. You don't need to get it all done in your first run. Be smart man.

i'm all for staying on but i wouldn't recommend staying on after his first cycle. thats a big decision... i'm 27 but have been using gear for several years and have recently made the decision to stay on.

i'm all for staying on but i wouldn't recommend staying on after his first cycle. thats a big decision... i'm 27 but have been using gear for several years and have recently made the decision to stay on.

Thats exactly what I'm getting at here brotha.

Keep coming off for at least a few cycles. Then when you are sure this is a lifestyle that you are going to continue to live then reassess.

estro is high.Are you not running a AI? Seems like a bit much for a first cycle.
Your 24 brotha. Why you would want to start TRT at 24 is beyond me. Thats a life long commitment. Only you can make that decision.

Was at .5mg EOD on lower dose. Jumped to .75mg EOD when I switched over.

Definately come off. Learn the basics first. Learn about your body and go through shutdown and recovery. You are doing over complicated cycles for your first few. 100mg avar for 3 weeks on a first cycle... what you gonna do next time... 150mg? Seriously no need for the likes of that in a first cycle. Learn what works for you... experiment.. but don't just throw in numerous things at once cos you won't know what each is doing.

Sure there are other ways and you will get better results but in the long run you will learn less. Hey even if you just do 2 or 3 more cycles and decide you wanna do trt then so be it. 100% come off and stay off for a good few months... don't let ego take over. Goodluck with everything.

I've thrown in the mixture for a 1st cycle to see how my body reacts the other drugs. Agreed, maybe I should of added them 1 at a time, but I really like this stack thus far and will plan on doing it again at some point, as long as the blood work I'm getting in 4 weeks comes back decent.

Was at .5mg EOD on lower dose. Jumped to .75mg EOD when I switched over.

I've thrown in the mixture for a 1st cycle to see how my body reacts the other drugs. Agreed, maybe I should of added them 1 at a time, but I really like this stack thus far and will plan on doing it again at some point, as long as the blood work I'm getting in 4 weeks comes back decent.

Your body would have liked any stack the first round.Hell 20lbs is pretty easy for a first timer to gain of test alone.

Your body would have liked any stack the first round.Hell 20lbs is pretty easy for a first timer to gain of test alone.

Exactly. Every person I know who used real gear put on atleast 15 pounds during their first cycles. I know guys who took 50mg adrol per day only put on over 30 pounds in 4 weeks. About 10 guys who done dbol only put on atleast 20 pounds. Mad thing is many of my closer mates who done that kept alot of the weight even though it is obviously water. This simply because it pushed them into a new place. Then the added weight lead to more strength and the obvious they started eating better due to being on cycle. Point is you would expect them to go back to square one and most of them weighed a good 10-15 pounds after many months off the gear. So when I hear about people dismissing dbol only for a 1st go I wonder why people say that. You blow up sure it's water but you are on a few weeks and off again causing far less suppression.

I have seen guys blow up on 300mg test. Although personally I feel if your gonna shut yourself down for the 1st time you might as well do a decent amount andtake full advantage of that shock to the system. But that doesn't mean doing 3 things at once... more so 500mg test... hey even a 25mg dbol kickstart for a few weeks if they want to push it. But 6 different compounds for a 1st cycle is a complete waste in my eyes. You want to look forward to things not take them all at once :D

I changed my diet when I changed gear. Since then I've gained a few lbs (at a slower rate than the 1st half), become leaner, and strength has shot up. I'm happy with how it's gone, and I was on track to be +30 lbs up.

Thanks for all the comments.

It's only a decision you can make. Just like how you made the decision to use to begin with. Me personally. When I first started, I would come off... and then I would lose weight, and when I would start a new cycle, I would gain that weight back... and a little more... then come off...lose it again. Got tired of it, so now, I haven't come off in years, blood work is good for the most part, I just need to keep a better eye on cholestrol.

Whatever your decision, keep getting blood work done and stay safe.

strongly disagree. the fact he is even asking this question tells me he is serious about improving his body. Coming off will stall his progress drastically. He wants to be big, so be it. I never came off since I started because I knew I wouldn't want to.

It's only a decision you can make. Just like how you made the decision to use to begin with. Me personally. When I first started, I would come off... and then I would lose weight, and when I would start a new cycle, I would gain that weight back... and a little more... then come off...lose it again. Got tired of it, so now, I haven't come off in years, blood work is good for the most part, I just need to keep a better eye on cholestrol.

Whatever your decision, keep getting blood work done and stay safe.

That sounds miserable, which is exactly why no one should go through all that crap

strongly disagree. the fact he is even asking this question tells me he is serious about improving his body. Coming off will stall his progress drastically. He wants to be big, so be it. I never came off since I started because I knew I wouldn't want to.

That sounds miserable, which is exactly why no one should go through all that crap

right and the rest of us that cycle aren't "serious". You have some majorly clouded judgement. I'm all about HRT.Dont get me wrong. To tell a 24 yr old kid still in his first cycle," just stay on" is bullshit.

Matey my post had nothing to do with how much he wanted to improve his body. We all want our perfect bodies. I stated coming off will stall his progress (will get better results but learn less). Just cos you never came off doesn't mean everyone should do the same. I never recommend something cos I done it in the past.

Fact is he is 24 and has done 1 cycle which he totally overcomplicated. Hey he could have done 400mg test for 12 weeks. Fact is he is 24 and learning the basics. You honestly think he should just use trt from now on. It doesn't matter if he is gonna do it in the future anyway. Fact is he doesn't know what he will want in 5 years. For now it just makes sense to cycle. Cyling doesn't mean he can't be big and impressive. Hey even if he just comes off once and goes back on forever 4 months later I think he will learn alot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131