over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cellulitis - dump the test?

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok, administered my monday 125mg test. Alcohol swabbed the top, cleaned the thigh yada yada. Anyways, tuesday was small red area, little swollen, little warm and tight feeling (no lump). Yesterday was worse. Today, the "red area" damn near tripled in size, swollen. Went to docs and he said "wow, that's some cellulitis right there!!". Keflex @ 1500mg for 10 days.

Question is: should I toss the bottle of test? Look, I'm not worried about the cost of the test and being without it, I just dont want to go through this crap again

Ok, administered my monday 125mg test. Alcohol swabbed the top, cleaned the thigh yada yada. Anyways, tuesday was small red area, little swollen, little warm and tight feeling (no lump). Yesterday was worse. Today, the "red area" damn near tripled in size, swollen. Went to docs and he said "wow, that's some cellulitis right there!!". Keflex @ 1500mg for 10 days.

Question is: should I toss the bottle of test? Look, I'm not worried about the cost of the test and being without it, I just dont want to go through this crap again

I would say toss it, take no chances with your well being.

Pretty much the basic idea is that if you got the infection from contaminated product it is best to dump it. You can always heat it which will kill bacteria and viruses. My issue is the antibiotic of choice. Most of these cellulitis are caused my friendly MRRSA and keflex does not cover it. It will cover some of the sensitive strains. The three antibiotics that are traditionally used for cellulitis when we are concerned with Staph infection are doxycycline, bactrim and clindamycin. If the redness is not improved within 48-72hrs then you need to get back in touch with doctor and have them switch up the antibiotics.

i have the same thing happen w oil anywhere in my legs
'
yours sounds pretty bad, but its always gone away after a few days n sore for acpl after that

can run peps anywhere..... but oil only arms glutes and shoulder

ide give that test another shot in a diff area n see before you chuck it

had ugl mast that hurt everywhere, tried baking , still hurt , had to mix 50/50 w oil to run , best mast ive had to date

Pretty much the basic idea is that if you got the infection from contaminated product it is best to dump it. You can always heat it which will kill bacteria and viruses. My issue is the antibiotic of choice. Most of these cellulitis are caused my friendly MRRSA and keflex does not cover it. It will cover some of the sensitive strains. The three antibiotics that are traditionally used for cellulitis when we are concerned with Staph infection are doxycycline, bactrim and clindamycin. If the redness is not improved within 48-72hrs then you need to get back in touch with doctor and have them switch up the antibiotics.

how effective in terms of microwaving will be for nuking all the bad stuff... I know on my nettipot it says to microwave it to sterilize the bottle and nozzle tip so what could a good time frame be.. 30 seconds long enough maybe a minute?.. I obviously think using a needle or two thru rubber to allow for venting of any gasses to keep vial from exploding.. and also using an oven mitt to move cuz that glass/oil is going to be hot as shit also

how effective in terms of microwaving will be for nuking all the bad stuff... I know on my nettipot it says to microwave it to sterilize the bottle and nozzle tip so what could a good time frame be.. 30 seconds long enough maybe a minute?.. I obviously think using a needle or two thru rubber to allow for venting of any gasses to keep vial from exploding.. and also using an oven mitt to move cuz that glass/oil is going to be hot as shit also

Microwaves can damage the hormone, baking for 20 min is best

interesting... how so, i am curious? was never too deep into the sciences like chemistry/physics etc to debate the matter first hand....

strangely though, I just read on wiki (of all places I know LOL) "Microwaves do not contain sufficient energy to chemically change substances by ionization, and so are an example of nonionizing radiation"... can someone disprove in simple stupid terms then?

interesting... how so, i am curious? was never too deep into the sciences like chemistry/physics etc to debate the matter first hand....

strangely though, I just read on wiki (of all places I know LOL) "Microwaves do not contain sufficient energy to chemically change substances by ionization, and so are an example of nonionizing radiation"... can someone disprove in simple stupid terms then?
Hey bro this baking works. Last time I baked and didn't get an infection for 10 weeks, this time I didn't bake and I got one. http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...urs-infections-painful-gear-test-flu-etc.html

***Since I cant delete previous post or edit it... I will just duplicate it but properly this time LOL***

Heat from microwaves are due to friction. temp can reach 4-500 degrees. And can change shape of hormones, proteins and fats. You can over cook it quickly. The temp in oven will gradually heat oils evaporate alcohols and kill off bacteria

Last edited:
Well, before you toss it, definitely check the entire area where the redness started for any small cuts. I got cellulitis in my ankle a few years ago and it came from a VERY small cut on my ankle bone. But if you don't see a cut, then definitely toss the test. Not worth getting cellulitis again!

First off, thank you ALL for your answers.

Secondly, that's what I was thinking Alpha as far as the anitibiotic choice. BUT, he told me if it isn't going away in 36 hours, call him and get my butt in there ASAP! This morning it looks much better. Affected area looks noticably smaller and inflamation is down. I guess I should have some doxycycline on hand for something like this in the fututre. What dose would you recommend with it?

Thanks again guys!

I always have clendamyacin on hand....works awesome

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

I always have clendamyacin on hand....works awesome

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Every single person that constantly pins themselves should have doxycycline, Bactrim DS, and clindamycin on hand. These are pretty much the only three medications readily available and not crazy expensive that fight and treat MRSA type infections. For severe infections it is recommended that you double cover which means taking two antibiotics at the same time because they have different mechanisms of action on how they stop the bacteria.

Every single person that constantly pins themselves should have doxycycline, Bactrim DS, and clindamycin on hand. These are pretty much the only three medications readily available and not crazy expensive that fight and treat MRSA type infections. For severe infections it is recommended that you double cover which means taking two antibiotics at the same time because they have different mechanisms of action on how they stop the bacteria.

hey Alpha, can you recommend how to keep these antibiotics on hand? What I mean is, what doctor is going to hand out antibiotics in amounts that could be stockpiled? I keep doxycycline on hand because it was RXed for acne, and I discontinued use.

hey Alpha, can you recommend how to keep these antibiotics on hand? What I mean is, what doctor is going to hand out antibiotics in amounts that could be stockpiled? I keep doxycycline on hand because it was RXed for acne, and I discontinued use.

There is always alldaychemist.com :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity