advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my next cycle. too much or alright? advice?

footballstud0206

Newbies
10 week cycle.

1200mg test e
900mg deca
800mg. sustanon
400mg NPP
300mg test p

i would be taking dbol in the beginning too, not sure for how long though? any suggestions?

im 220 lbs, 6 foot 3 inches. 15 percent body fat ruffly. this isnt my first cycle, my third. will it be okay to run it like this?

my thinking was if im running the npp and deca at about 1300mg a week combined then i should up the test, add a lil sust.

maybe im crazy, if i am please tell me, share your thoughts please

all this consists of injections in glutes, shoulders, and quads.

Woah bro that's a lot of gear for your 2nd cycle. Maybe run some monado 100 mcg/week all 10 weeks.

i was thinking it is alot too, but thats why i thought spreading it out between muscle groups would be a better idea. this is my 3rd cycle too by the way. i wanna get just fucked jacked this time around man...seriously i dont wanna fuck around. im pretty sure i can handle it, but i just want to get some of your guys opinions before i go ahead and start it which will be in 4 weeks.

are you planning on running the NPP and test P just in the beginning until the deca and test E kick in or running it through the whole cycle? if the whole cycle why did you choose running 3 different types of test and two different types of deca?

I am a little old and dumb but is that 3.6 grams on your second cycle??

I think you ought to bump it up to an even 4.0 grams...shit why not.

Am I seeing a developing pattern around here?

are you planning on running the NPP and test P just in the beginning until the deca and test E kick in or running it through the whole cycle? if the whole cycle why did you choose running 3 different types of test and two different types of deca?

i planned on running everything 10 weeks like that. i like stacking man. the way i look at it you get better results stacking. im new to this so dont think im trying to be a know it all or anything like that. this is why im asking for your guys opinions. reason why im running the 2 diff types of deca is ones a little faster acting, and im running the different tests for the same reason and just to stack them.

do you think ill be alright to run the cycle like that? or no?

Dude.....that is a truckload of gear.

Try a gram of test, 500mg of a second compound and one oral. That is still a big cycle and if you can't grow off of that your doing something wrong!

lol not sure what ya mean bro.

Also, IMO, 10 weeks is not long enough for any gains to stick around. I would go for longer if you are wanting more gains, 16 weeks then taper your test dose down.

I know alot of guys don't like the taper, but it's worked well for me.

Dude.....that is a truckload of gear.

Try a gram of test, 500mg of a second compound and one oral. That is still a big cycle and if you can't grow off of that your doing something wrong!

thats about what i did on my last cycle. i was doing 1000mg of test/week and 450mg of tren e. i had real good gains off that. i ran it like that for about 12 weeks

I can't tell if this thread is serious or just a joke. If it is real you better have an AI (strong one) on hand and prepared to give blood a couple times. I also hope you aren't prone to acne because i know I would have that shit everywhere on those doses.

I can't tell if this thread is serious or just a joke. If it is real you better have an AI (strong one) on hand and prepared to give blood a couple times. I also hope you aren't prone to acne because i know I would have that shit everywhere on those doses.

lmao...thanks man for making me laugh a little. why do you say it like that man?

I personally think it is way overkill.
Do you really need more than a gram of test? 2300mg of various esters? Using all those different test esters in high doses just seems a little odd and is just plain too much test IMO.
I would cut that deca dose in half since you are running the NPP too. The combined dose of those two drugs would give me serious side effects, do you not get any negative effects from 19-nors?

I am not against high doses, I believe it takes high doses to get to the big leagues, but if you start with 2.3g of test and well over a gram of nandrolone, where are you going to go from there?

I would start at a gram of test and maybe 5-600 total mg of nandrolone.
Cruise between cycles and bump them both by 50-100mg each blast. That would make more sense to me if you are really trying to get huge.

Doing it the way you have listed will have you at 10g of total AAS by your 4th cycle if you want to be progressive with it.

I personally think it is way overkill.
Do you really need more than a gram of test? 2300mg of various esters? Using all those different test esters in high doses just seems a little odd and is just plain too much test IMO.
I would cut that deca dose in half since you are running the NPP too. The combined dose of those two drugs would give me serious side effects, do you not get any negative effects from 19-nors?

I am not against high doses, I believe it takes high doses to get to the big leagues, but if you start with 2.3g of test and well over a gram of nandrolone, where are you going to go from there?

I would start at a gram of test and maybe 5-600 total mg of nandrolone.
Cruise between cycles and bump them both by 50-100mg each blast. That would make more sense to me if you are really trying to get huge.

Doing it the way you have listed will have you at 10g of total AAS by your 4th cycle if you want to be progressive with it.

only sides that really get to me are the nigh sweats and the anger issues, tren gave me acne, on my shoulders and back a little but not bad. thanks for the info man, ill listen to what yall are saying.

Stupid question, but why if you got good gains your last cycle would you drastically up it on the third?

Do pro's even run this much? I think you are going to much for immediate gratification. On your third cycle seems highly unlikely you'd need that much to make good progress.

You don't always have to one up yourself to make progress.

No that's his 3rd cycle! LOL Oy vey!! [shaking head]

No that's his 3rd cycle! LOL Oy vey!! [shaking head]

Oh dayum! My bad bro, cant wait to see the 5th and 6th cycles, 10-12 grams Im betting.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131