over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice

AllLoadedUp

Registered
Ok need some thoughts on how to deal with a girl. I do the online dating thing. Done POF and OK Cupid for years. Back last summer I messaged this girl on POF. Well she blocked me. I literally just messaged her once and she blocked me. It was just a brief generic message. Anyway I deleted my profile on there sometime later on. I just get tired of the site.

So a few days ago I notice the same girl now has a profile on OK Cupid. I obviously have a profile on there currently. So I thought what the hell I will message her. Now bare in mind that this girl is HOT. She looks high maintenance. Kinda wears a bit more makeup than I like. Has a great body. Big ass tits. So you know she gets a TON of messages from guys all the time.

So here is what I said to her in the message, "Hi. What do you look like without all that make up on"? She immediately viewed my profile but didn't respond. Well the next day she sends me a message and it says "Seriously"? So I knew right then she couldn't believe I sent her a message that wasn't telling her how beautiful she is, blah, blah, blah like the 1000 other guys who do that. I decided to ignore her and not respond. Well today, 3 days later, she messages me again with this "?????". I know its got to be driving her crazy now that I'm ignoring her. My question is how should I proceed? I have to message her back at some point. My instinct is to say to her "Yes I'm serious. I want to know how you look without makeup because I might decide at some point I want to date you". I think that might really throw her for a loop.

What do you guys think? Sorry this is a mile long. Ha ha ha.

looks like your finally finding your "GAME" to me....

congrats.....don't fuck it up....

they love it when you go after their insecurities (in reference...not
making fun of)...

:cool:

looks like your finally finding your "GAME" to me....

congrats.....don't fuck it up....

they love it when you go after their insecurities (in reference...not
making fun of)...

:cool:
43 and I finally found my game. Ha ha. I'm just not good on the written page. Yeh I don't want to fuck it up. Not really because I'm that interested in her but mainly because I just wanna fuck with her. :)

43 and I finally found my game. Ha ha. I'm just not good on the written page. Yeh I don't want to fuck it up. Not really because I'm that interested in her but mainly because I just wanna fuck with her. :)
Go for the fornicate and run.

Bro, I'm on these dating sites too. Not the same as you. I sent this one chick a message saying hi and how are you doing and she blocked me....bhahaha.....whatever. I will be honest. I have been told many times that I'm not your normal looking guy and that women find me attractive. Well,. I also have dated and was married to a very great looking women. Don't let that bitch bother you.

I don't think I would have asked her what she looks like without make-up though....lol. Girls don't care for that even tho they will ask us how tall we are....But I wilL ask them if they are a small built girl...some get pissed...oh well, I don't date pigs.

I do like how you got to her. Also, let her know you have women reaching out to you all the time. She's one of the few. What does that bitch look like?

I'm sorry, but they are all bitches except my sister and mom....lol

I do like how you got to her. Also, let her know you have women reaching out to you all the time. She's one of the few. What does that bitch look like?

I'm sorry, but they are all bitches except my sister and mom....lol

Actually they are not and there are women on this board. Be a little more respectful.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws