over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meeting Women bodybuilding/fitness

Simon_454

Registered
Anybody have any suggestions on where to meet women that are into the whole bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle? I know most are just gonna say "the gym" but quite frankly the area I live in doesn't have a huge bodybuilding scene. To top that off when I'm in the gym I tend to be all business and don't like to spend a lot of time chatting. I just think meeting a girl that has the same goals and aspirations as I do would make for a solid foundation to start a relationship.

For those of you who do have girlfriends or wife's that are into the sport Id like to hear your input as well, how you met and how bodybuilding brings you two closer together? Id be interested to hear this because every girl I've ever dated has not been into bodybuilding and sometimes would make it tough to balance the two out. I also think it would be great to be with someone where you both share a common goal and work towards that goal together. Anyways any input would be greatly appreciated thanks guys!

There was or is some dating site called fitness singles.

I would suggest that when you see a woman who is in good shape, and doesnt have a wedding ring on, you go talk to her. I doubt there is one certain place where all the really fit chicks go to get picked up by deuchebags.

Shows/competitions - not really for the ones competing, but the spectators.
Healthfood/supplement stores.

Go hang out in front of a frozen yogurt shop......

Farmer's Markets, natural food stores, places like like Whole Foods or Wegman's... or tht absolute fail-safe is to hang outside of the zumba room and ask the ladies if they need a massage to help with recovery from that tough workout lol ;)

Try online dating and list what your looking for in a women...

Because my wife and I have been working out together for years... Let me rephrase that, working out at the same time, we don't actually like working together and we both do not were our wedding rings in the gym.... Fuks them up.

Guys will ask her fukn stupid work out questions... It is funny... I only walk over to interrupt if I see there being a douche and effecting her work out time. Our work out time is very important since we have kids..:D

Last edited:
I've met some really fun and interesting woman in really hard core pling and bbing gyms in some states. Good luck.. T

No Miss Q that is where you find the big pounders at ;)

But they are great to keep around because you need to put in the extra effort to get it done and it makes for a great cardio session.

And when in the offseason, little porkettes are a tool to the bodybuilded because they always have food on hand.

Go hang out in front of a frozen yogurt shop......

I dont know about where you live Miss Q, but I work next door to a yogurt place and its heffer city, big blown up broads who then ask me about weight loss product while wolfing their frozen lard with candy on top lol!
Could be hit or miss.
Also, a lot of fitness and figure girls have been dancers, or still work as dancers, not saying to troll the strip joints, but those girls a lot of times HATE bodybuilders, some lover them its about 50/50 IMO.

No Miss Q that is where you find the big pounders at ;)

But they are great to keep around because you need to put in the extra effort to get it done and it makes for a great cardio session.

And when in the offseason, little porkettes are a tool to the bodybuilded because they always have food on hand.

J -I know a few BB's that like "big pounders":D

MF - So what your saying is, they are good to have around while your on a BULKER!!!

[/B][/I] dont know about where you live Miss Q,[/B][/I] but I work next door to a yogurt place and its heffer city, big blown up broads who then ask me about weight loss product while wolfing their frozen lard with candy on top lol!
Could be hit or miss.
Also, a lot of fitness and figure girls have been dancers, or still work as dancers, not saying to troll the strip joints, but those girls a lot of times HATE bodybuilders, some lover them its about 50/50 IMO.

You should just tell them to eat more lard!!:)

I'm from a town where all the pretty people live, even the ones that go to frozen yogurt shops!!! It's disgusting!!;) Attending the gym's here are like going out to da club!!

MF - So what your saying is, they are good to have around while your on a BULKER!!!

Hell yes!!! And they won't complain about eating a meal every couple of hours...and in fact, they'll most likely join you and try to one-up your caloric consumption.

Consider having them around inspiration to gain weight and put on some new muscle.

Dating

I personally pick the smaller women that way i can eat there food as well. just kidding but does seem logical. Whole foods stores organic shops ur local gym. Some girls like bodybuilders some dont. Alot of women dont cause they say oh they take suppliments to get that way . Just workout at ur local gym and shop the grocery stores close by after a workout good way to start a conversation if u see one that just left ue gym then to get a meal o groceries :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131