over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex22 Atlas Pharma Log

flex22

Registered
Gear99 was gracious enough to let me run a cycle that I got to make up on my own as long as I logged it. So the products I chose and they hooked me up with were all Atlas pharma Sust 300, Tren 250, and Primo 150.
My weekly cycle is:
Sus300: 600mg wk
Tren250 Mix: 500mg wk
Primo 150: 450mg wk
The communication with these guys was awesome and super fast to reapond anytime I had a question or needed help. The presentation is very professional with Tren being a beautiful amber/gold color. So far today has been my 2nd round of shots and i am honestly in disbelief with how I have had zero pip and how incredibly smooth the oil is. I've used both my right felt and right quad so far and not a single bit of pip. So I am very very happy with the oils. I didn't workout today because it was my daughters birthday so my whole family went to the water park and we spent the day there. I also ate like 7 pieces of pizza so today was my last cheat day for awhile. But tomorrow I will be back in the gym with some back and tris and will have some good stuff to posts after my workout. I will be posting both not only product photos but also before and after photos very soon. Tomorrow I will start logging in my workouts and nutrition as well. So this is just the start to an awesome cycle. Thank you again to Gear99 and I'll talk to y'all again tomorrow. Take care and God Bless

So last nite I had an awesome workout and went to the gym later in the day so it was even better cause I had so many meals in me. My gym times switch almost daily cause I get in there when I can. So sometimes it's only after I have a single meal in me and other times it's after I've had 5 meals in me. The more meals in me the better my workout! So I ended up doing back, calves and abs. Was gonna hit tris like I mentioned the other day but they were still fried from my shoulder workout a couple days ago. Arms Nd shoulders are my best body parts for me so I don't need to hit them as much. I do hit my back legs and chest more frequent. So I wanted to also let everyone know my workout nutrition I use around my workouts as well. I use novlin-r when I first wake up I do just 4iu and preworkout I do 7-8iu. My preworkout a I change after each container. At the moment I'm going back and forth between "quake 10.0" and "dymatize preWO". Below is my shakes I used last nite :
Preworkout shake: 2scoops quake, 7g bcaas, 5g creatine, 5g glutamine,
20g vitargo
Intra-shake: 70g vitargo, 15g bcaas, 5g creatine, 5g glutamine
Post workout shake: 50g whey isolate, 70g vitargo

Back, calf, abs routine:
*2 sets(to failure)cable pullovers(I do these 1st to get a deep stretch in my lata and just get my back warmed up and blood in the area)50lbsx17, 57.5x14
*3 sets Meadow rows. Last set was rest-pause. I used the t-bar row set up to do these. 75x-5, 100x12, 100x13,8,3
*chest supported t-bar row: 135x12, 160x9, 160x7
*cable pulldowns: with these I hooked up two of the single d-handles to the cable and as I did the rep I stretched the lata at the top and when I pulled them down I would separate the handles as much as I could have o get a deeper/stronger contraction
*1 set DB pullover to failure 55x12
*5 sets machine calf raises
*3 sets to failure using abs machine. Held each rep at the top and squeezed and as tight as possible. Always use either really light weight with an machines or just do body weight exercises

So that was last nights routine. Tonite plans is chest and biceps. I am only in the gym 50-60mins tops and almost always workout out solo. So I keep my intensity high and because of that I really can't do anything past an hour. So I'll see y'all soon.

So last nite I had an awesome workout and went to the gym later in the day so it was even better cause I had so many meals in me. My gym times switch almost daily cause I get in there when I can. So sometimes it's only after I have a single meal in me and other times it's after I've had 5 meals in me. The more meals in me the better my workout! So I ended up doing back, calves and abs. Was gonna hit tris like I mentioned the other day but they were still fried from my shoulder workout a couple days ago. Arms Nd shoulders are my best body parts for me so I don't need to hit them as much. I do hit my back legs and chest more frequent. So I wanted to also let everyone know my workout nutrition I use around my workouts as well. I use novlin-r when I first wake up I do just 4iu and preworkout I do 7-8iu. My preworkout a I change after each container. At the moment I'm going back and forth between "quake 10.0" and "dymatize preWO". Below is my shakes I used last nite :
Preworkout shake: 2scoops quake, 7g bcaas, 5g creatine, 5g glutamine,
20g vitargo
Intra-shake: 70g vitargo, 15g bcaas, 5g creatine, 5g glutamine
Post workout shake: 50g whey isolate, 70g vitargo

Back, calf, abs routine:
*2 sets(to failure)cable pullovers(I do these 1st to get a deep stretch in my lata and just get my back warmed up and blood in the area)50lbsx17, 57.5x14
*3 sets Meadow rows. Last set was rest-pause. I used the t-bar row set up to do these. 75x-5, 100x12, 100x13,8,3
*chest supported t-bar row: 135x12, 160x9, 160x7
*cable pulldowns: with these I hooked up two of the single d-handles to the cable and as I did the rep I stretched the lata at the top and when I pulled them down I would separate the handles as much as I could have o get a deeper/stronger contraction
*1 set DB pullover to failure 55x12
*5 sets machine calf raises
*3 sets to failure using abs machine. Held each rep at the top and squeezed and as tight as possible. Always use either really light weight with an machines or just do body weight exercises

So that was last nights routine. Tonite plans is chest and biceps. I am only in the gym 50-60mins tops and almost always workout out solo. So I keep my intensity high and because of that I really can't do anything past an hour. So I'll see y'all soon.

love Meadows row!
good training also

So I just wanted to give everyone some stats on myself. I am 5ft 9in and 210lbs at the moment. I consider myself pretty lean but don't know what my bf% is right now. My goal is at least hot 215-217lbs by the end of this cycle. And I'm aiming for very solid lean as possible gains. Hoping to drop some body fat as welll. I already feel the Tren sweats coming on at night. Good Tren hits me fast and I always know cause I'll wake up in a puddle of my own sweat and that's with no blankets and my air conditioner on. It's like my body is a contstant furnace. I eat about 80% clean everyday and do wanna clean my diet up a little more which I am going to do. But I'm gonna list below my diet. I eat around the same portions each day. I just vary my protein sources.
Daily Nutrition: Workout Days
Wake up: 8am take my 2 dogs for half mile walk
830am: pin 3-4iu novolin-r
840am: 50g protein shake, bowl of cottage cheese w/frozen grapes, bowl of special k cereal w/ fruit
1030-1045am: 3 whole eggs/ 1 cup eggs whites, 2 piece turkey bacon, English muffin w/natural peanut butter
Noon: .5-1 mile dog walk
1pm: 50g protein shake
2pm: preworkout shake(dymatize Pre-Wo, 7g bcaas, 5 g creatine, 5g glutamine, 20g vitargo) 7iu novolin-r
230-330pm: intra shake (70g vitargo, 15g bcaas, 5g glutamine, 5 g creatine)
4pm: post workout shake(50g vitargo/50g protein)
515pm: 1.5cup wild rice or jasmine rice, asparagus or Brussels sprouts etc, 8-10 chicken or steak or beef
8pm: Greek yogurt and protein bar
This schedule above has been my schedule for the last 9 days because I've been on vacation due to my daughters trip to Boston and also her bday. So tomorrow I start work again which is obernights. So my food schedule will change. I'll give you my food regime once I start work

Yesterday was my first day back to work. So my eating schedule changed a little bit. I'm consuming more calories now cuz I'm awake for more of the day. I did chest and biceps in the gym yesterday. Below is my workout:
Chest/Bis
(4 sets) reverse grip flat bench. I took the last set to complete failure cuz I borrowed someone to give me a lift off and stand behind me.135x15, 225x10, 275x5, 295x7
(2 sets) Hammer strength ISO- lateral flat bench: with this movement the handle come close together as you push yo so the contractions are insane. 1set 90lbs per side x 20, 135lbs per side x 11
(5 sets) cable flys varying angle from very bottom to top
(2 sets) Scott curls w/straight bar 65x15, 75x10
(3 sets) standing DB curl S/S hammer curls 35x12, 40x9, 40x8
(4 sets) calf raises to failure

So did 2 shots yesterday, each was 1.5ml, one in each deltoid. Absolutely no pain. I honestly have already noticed more fullness especially in my upper body area. Shoulders seem to be more capped and arms look more full, almost like there flexing. Really liking the look im already starting to see. Haven't noticed any increase in hunger but staying strict with my diet. I'll do another weigh in tomorrow when I'm at the gym. And will have some pics up this weekend as well. So tonite I destroyed legs. Pumps were getting so insanely bad at times I had to go on the mats and stretch twice for 5 mins to loosen up the area. Legs are definetly one of the areas I'm trying to bring up so I'm hitting them once every 4-5 days and even throwing in Some sets for legs on other body part days just to get nutrients and blood to them for some extra stimulation. Today's diet is my usual diet cause I'm not back to work and work notes so that's why my times are so weird. Written below is yesterday's diet
Diet 8/11:
Wake up 2pm: 4iu novolin-R
215pm: sushi/teriyaki chicken/white rice
330pm: 50g whey/casein mix, bowl of special K w/fruit
545pm: 3 whole eggs, 1cup egg whites, English muffin w/ peanut butter, 3 pieces turkey bacon
645pm: preworkout shake- dymatize PreWO, 5g bcaas, 5g glutamine, 5g creatine, 20g maltodextrin
7-8pm Intraworkout shake: 3 scoops nutrex Postlift added 15g maldwxtrose
815pm: post workout shake 60g whey/casein mix 30g maltdextrose
830-930pm nap before work
945pm 10oz beef(93%) 1 cup wild rice, asparagus
1130pm banana/apple
2am: 1 chicken thigh/1 chicken leg, 1 cup wild rice, Brussels sprouts
5am: Greek yogurt/. 20g protein bar/trail mix
830am sleep
Legs workout:
*Body weight pull-ups: 3xfailure. Did these to get blood flowing
*Stiff legged deadlifts: 185x15, 225x10, 225x9 (hold each rep at the bottom for extra stretch)
Supersetted with *DB shrugs: 90x15
*Super Squat(plate loaded squat apparatus): 315x15, 495x12, 585x10, 630x7
TRISET-
Leg Ext: 160x12, 175x13
Lying Ham Curls: 95x14, 95x11
Angled seated calf raise machine: 160x20, 175x13
*Hip adduction: 160x19, 190x16

So it's been almost 2 weeks now since starting and I feel like everything's kicking full throttle now. I feel great and noticed I just feel better overall both physically and mentally. Some compounds make me feel like crap and others have there own side effects but this stack definetly has a positive sense of well being. Sex drive is high as hell, do notice increase in hunger cuz of Tren burning up everything so fast. The only thing I noticed a lot these last couple months is my inject schedule rotates between both flute both delts and both quads. And I feel like cuz of so much use over the years my glutes just take as well to anything more than 2ml anymore. But happy with everything so far and no pip or bumps at all. I've been doing my own thing style wise in the gym for awhile. But Ima rotate back into D.C. Style workouts starting next week. So I'm excited for the change and to really start seeing my progress. Here was my workout last nite:
Arms/Shoulders-
1)Seated machine preacher curl 3x20,15,15
Superset w/machine dips 3x20
2) Smith machine military Press: 135x15, 225x10, 245x8
3) skull crushers: 105x15,12,10
Superset w/DB curls:40x12, 45x10, 45x9
4) standing cable side lateral: 25x15, 20x12, 20x10
5) scott curls: 80x 13,10,8
Superset close grip bench: 225x12, 275x6, 275x6
6) standing rope face pulls: 3x20
*ABS for 10mins

So had a ridliciously awesome workout yesterday even though it was only 45 mins long. I knew I had to make the most out every minute, so I really focused on my contractions holding them for a "1 Mississippi" count and then really slowing down the negative and feeling the stretch. What I hit was mainly chest with some calves and bi's. Here was the routine
Chest/calves/bi's:
Pec deck flys- 2x18,15
Smith Machine Incline Bench- 135x15, 225x8, 275x5, Rest Paused 275x6,3,1
Cable Flys (lower chest): 2x20,15
Seated Calf Raises: 3x20
Hammer Curls w/cable: 2x15,12

My chest for that entire nite at work after my workout was totally trashed, in such a good way. I couldn't cross my arms over each other or even reach pass a certain distance. I have a lot of plans with the kids this weekend so not sure which day I'm going next. But gonna enjoy whatever time off I can take advantage of. Talk to y'all soon and God Bless

I'm so happy and grateful for this awesome opportunity Gear99 gave to me with doing this log. I'm loving these products and am very very impressed with the quality of this Atlas line. I'm seeing changes weekly now with my body. And I've been very pleased with the results I've been seeing in my back. So today it was crazy hot where I am but I had a great workout. I had gotten in 3 good size meals before I even started getting ready for my workout. So I had a ton of energy and I was off from work and didn't have my kids so I didn't have to rush at all in the gym and I got in an intense back/tri's workout. My workout is below

Back/tri:
1) DB pull-over: 2x15,12
2) Smith machine bent over BB Row: 135x20, 185x15, 225x12, last set was a drop set 255x8 185x10 135x7 stactic hold on last rep held for 8.sec
3) Cable Pulldowns w/d-handles: 2x15,12
4) Standing Cable Pullover: 1x12 to failure
5) reverse pec deck(rear delts): 3x15,12,12
6) skull crushers: 90x15, 90x12, 90x10
7) machine dips: 2x15

So I forgot to mention in my last log page that my intraday workout shake changed a little bit. I picked up a really good looking intra supp called "Postlift" by Nutrex. The ingredient profile is sick, full of a ton of good ingredients and the only thing I add is 5g creatine and 20g maltodextrin. And I take 1.5 servings of the Postlift. I am really liking my intra concoction and it's working perfect along with the 7iu novolin R I use preworkout.
Wanted to also mention I've been feeling awesome while running my current cycle. My sex drive is insane which I'll attribute to the super strong sustanon and I'm sweating non stop 24/7. But its well worth it with the results I've been seeing and compliments I've been getting just about everywhere I go, mainly at work and in the gym. Next workout is a toss up between either shoulders/arms or leg day. So I will update y'all with that very soon. Till then thanks
For reading my
Log and God Bless

So as I'm writing this entry I'm reviewing how I've been eating the last week and a half and it hasn't been good. I've missed meals and my appetite just hasn't been there. But it has nothing to do with my cycle. I've been going through a lot lot lot of stuff with my family and just so may ups and downs and it's feels like I've honestly been walking in a fog the last couple weeks. I'll have some days were I'm feeling good but the bad days wayy out number the good days. I've just been really down and depressed lately. But I will say Ima try harder to stay strict on my diet and not get down on myself so much. So I did arms yesterday and had a ridliciously awesome pump for hours after the workout. Arms are definetly one of my "stronger" muscle groups so my mind muscle connection with them is awesome. And I always superset when I do arms doing one try exercise followed by a bicep exercise. But what I'm gonna write down today is my workout I had this evening which was chest and front and side delts. It went really well and I took some pics as well with my phone. But the problem is im honestly "tech slow" and don't know how to do anything. So I'm gonna ask my girlfriend if she can help me figure out how to post some pics that way I can have some pics to go along with this log. Here was my evening workout
Chest/front delts/side delts:
Hammer strength incline press: 45PSx20, 90PSx15, 135PSx10, 145PSx7 dropset 3x
DB flat bench: 90x12, 110x9, 100x7
Standing cable flys (lower chest): 5x 12
Seated DB front raise : 20x15, 20x13, 20x10
Supersetted w/side lateral: 20x12, 20x10, 20x9
TRISET :
Seated side lateral machine: 3x15,12,12
Hammer strength shrugs: 3x15
Seated shoulder press: 3x10

By the end of the session my upper body was insanely pumped and I felt great. Wish my upper body looked that way 24/7.

So it's been a lil bit since my last posts. I've been working extra overtime to save up money for travel expenses with my daughters surgery at the end of month. So been super tired lately. But I have enjoyed the increase in compliments I've gotten lately mainly centering around me being leaner and more vascular. Abs definetly look better and muscles just have more "pop" to them. I am really enjoying this cycle. I've been of the novolin-r for about a week now maybe a lil longer. I only run it in short bursts. Really been killing it in the gym lately as well. Been utilizing the rest-pause technique by far the most and also using drop sets for the exercises I don't rest pause. Here was a leg workout I destroyed myself with 3 days ago and am still today sore from it!
Legs:
Lying ham curl: 2x15, 1x12,8,5 (last set test paused)
Back Squats: 135x20, 225x12, 275x8, 335x8, 335x5
Hack squats: 135x15, 225x10, 315x10,6,4(rest paused)
Leg ext: 1x15, 1x15,9,5 (rest pause)
Thigh abduction: 2x25,20
Calf raises: 2x20, 1x13,8,3, 1x12,7,4 (last 2 sets slow reps and rest paused)

Hoping this pic attempt worked

Attachments

• IMG_0493.jpg
    IMG_0493.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 106
Attempting most muscular

Attachments

• IMG_0494.jpg
    IMG_0494.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 108
Had an amazing back and bi's workout today. Was totally unexpect d too. But I think what helped was not only having more meals in me than I normally do but also an extra scoop of my preworkout cuz it was almost empty so I just used the rest of it up. My preworkout was 3 scoops of "Quake" 5 g creatine and 5 g glutamine. My intra shake for the last 2.5 wks has been 2.5-3 scoops of "Postlift" by Nutrex with an added 20g maltodextin 5g creatine and 5 g glutamine. Here was my workout tonite:
Back/biceps:
Seated preacher curl machine: 1x30, 1x21, 1x15
T-bar row: 135x15, 180x13, 225x12,5,3
Hammer Strength single arm low row: 3x13,11,9
Cable Pulldown(used 2 d-handles and separated them as I pulled down for crazy contraction)2x12
Cable Straight bar pullover: 2x15
Hammer curls: 2x12,10
DB Scott curl: 30x9, 25x10

After words I felt so great. vascularity was outta this world and pump was just insane. I'll see if I can post a back photo. I'm really loving this cycle and feel confident in the way I'm looking for the 1st time in a while. Been gettin so much compliments and actually seeing changes myself which is huge cuz I am such a hard critic on myself. My post workout was 60g protein(whey ISO,beef ISO, casein)mix and 30g carb powder. 30 min after my shake I had a meal with 2 slices of "Arnold's" protein bread with homemade pulled pork. Hopefully the photo I tried to upload came through. It's not the best but does at least show some progress. I'm better at popping my last out and there much wider than that. But I didn't pose that great cuz it's very far from something I'm good at. But over the last year my back thickness has gotten so much better.

This is the back pic I meant to post with my last update

Attachments

• 20150613_130839.jpg
    20150613_130839.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 89
So it's been a couple weeks since my last update. I was sick for almost an entire week one of those weeks because where I live the temp has been goin up and down literally 40 degrees. And it's wreaking havoc on me. Plus I work in a hospital too so I'm contstantly around sick people So it was bound to happen. So I made really great progress in such a short time with this stack Gear99 provided. And it was such a huge bonus having products that have zero pip. I just started slowly upping my calories this week. And as of last week I started doing the D.C. Two way split. This was today's workout;
Bi's/calves/hams/quads
Standing DB Curl: 35x12, 45x10, (RP)50x8,5,3
Standing Single Arm overhead cable curl: 20x15, 25x12, (RP)30x9,4,3
Machine Calf raise: 110x20, 130x15, (RP)150x14,9,4
Kneeling One Legged Ham Curl: 70x15, 80x11, (RP)90x12,6,3
Back Squat:135x13, 225x10,315x7, 365x4(WidowMaker: 185x20)

I really needed the change in my routine and this program is really working great. I look forward to every workout and constantly beating my log. The stretches definetly can get painful but I just love the feeling after I workout and how long it lasts. And nhis program has most definetly ahit my appetite up a lot too. I feel like I can co Stanton eat. The biggest thing about this is staying on top of my diet that way I don't run my CNS into the ground. So far very happy.

So took my last shot today before I left for Boston. Did 1ml each of the Sust Primo and Tren. Even though it was 3 ml I heated it under the faucet with hot water for just 60 seconds and then pinned in my gluten ice and slowly. Not a single bit of pip. Fucking love this Atlas products. They've really worked wonders for me. Got in a awesome back rear delts and biceps workout in today as well. Here was my workout today before I left:
Cable pullover: 50x15, 57.5x12, (RP)65x11,6,5
Seated cable Row W/rope: 2xfailure
Hammer strength pull down: 90PSx12, 90PSx12, 115PSx10,7,4
Supersetted w/shrugs 3xfailure
Hammer Strength row low pull: 65PSx12,10
Reverse Pec Deck (rear delts): 130x15, 145x12, RP160x12,7,5
Preacher curl single arm: 3 sets 35x12,10,9
Seated single arm high curl machine: 2 sets 50lbsxfaure

Had a great workout and really had a powerful mind muscle connection with my last this workout. Stretched after each back exercise which really filled them
With blood. And I gotta say my intra shake has been really helping massively with my recovery. Using 50g karbolyn, 15g eaas,5g creatine , 5g glutamine
So will be in Boston till Saturday with my daughter. I. Appreciate all the support and prayers. Thank you all and God Bless

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131