over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides for back and neck injuries?

frogger

Registered
I have disk degeneration in neck and lower back...as well as arthritis lower back. Constant pain....I still train jiujitsu and lift.... mostly machines due to picking up the weights. Is there any peps that can help? Currently running gh 4iu ed and low test 200mg wk. I just added 200 mg deca wk.
Is there any peps that can help? And that are safe to use?

hey frogger i just started some tb500 it's supposed to help a lot with healing i also have DDD and herniated discs in my cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine. i train jiu-jitsu and mma. i will let you know if there is any improvement for me. you let me know if the deca helps you at all. i also use an inversion table it seems to help quite a bit i do 5 minutes a couple times a day and i can definitely feel reduced pressure.

+1 for this topic.

I have a herniated disc in/at C6-C7 that is BJJ related (I think). It has changed my life sadly. 6 weeks later and the strength in my right arm has yet to fully return. Time frame anyone? I'd like to avoid surgery.

Has anyone tried the Spine-Worx back realignment device? If not, you should. It helps create space where discs have slipped/bulged/degenerated. It's temporary relief that increases over time.

It looks like a childs toy but it has worked wonders on my spine. Especially my lower back.

I have been hearing about different peps people are taking..... and im hoping there is something out there. Deca def helps with some of my joint pain but nt so much with back. The toughest part of all of this is how much I love training and how much I am effected in all areas of my life. Even getting my daughter dressed for school is tough....never mind jiujitsu/strength training. competition is completely out at this point. I just received my brown...which Im happy about...but at the same time I cant even train with allot of lower belts due to my body, which sux. And at the gym its all body weight and machines. Its funny because I look muscular and athletic but some mornings I can hardly walk....and it has really taking a toll on the quality of my life.

Im gonna look into that device bro....Ive been getting M.A.T therapy which helps keep me on the mat...but only takes me so far

Body weight excercises are a great choice. They have helped me alleviate pain caused by spinal compression not to mention they will create better balance to help with M.A.T. and functional strength versus gym strength(nearly useless in combat IMO).

Congrats on your brown promotion (that's a big deal). Blue +2 here. It would suck to see you forced to stop now. 2-3 more years and you can start thinking about teaching/opening a school. I wish...

Body weight excercises are a great choice. They have helped me alleviate pain caused by spinal compression not to mention they will create better balance to help with M.A.T. and functional strength versus gym strength(nearly useless in combat IMO).

Congrats on your brown promotion (that's a big deal). Blue +2 here. It would suck to see you forced to stop now. 2-3 more years and you can start thinking about teaching/opening a school. I wish...

Thanx bro...worked my ass off and I still do. I will never stop just have to train smart. Truthfully I am more technical because of it..... It would be nice to rewind the clock and see what I could be capable of. But at least I can still train.....and look fit as well. Congrates to you as well +2.....training with injuries is tough...keep it up. Most dont stay to get purple...your on your way.

hey frogger i just started some tb500 it's supposed to help a lot with healing i also have DDD and herniated discs in my cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine. i train jiu-jitsu and mma. i will let you know if there is any improvement for me. you let me know if the deca helps you at all. i also use an inversion table it seems to help quite a bit i do 5 minutes a couple times a day and i can definitely feel reduced pressure.

Let me know about the tb500....if I find the miracle pep I will let know!:D

Bump.....my research animal has been experiencing lower back pain. Any suggestions on doses?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear