over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work: High crit / rbc

20sam91

Registered
I had some blood work done at the beginning of November and have just got the results back. Here's what out of range:

Platelet count: 116 (range 150-450)
RBC count: 5.64 (4.5-5.5)
Hematocrit: 51.5 (40-50)
RBC distribution width: 15 (11.5-14.5)

I was B&Cing on test for 4-5 months before this test (blasting on 500mg, cruising on 125mg), and have been blasting for about half of the last 3 months since the test, cruising during the rest. Do I need to come off? A phlebotomy is not an option btw. I'm lowering the cruise dose to 100 immediately, I don't think that will change much though.

PS the grapefruit thing doesn't work!!

I'd definitely come off or run try dose. Your numbers aren't that bad though. Your rbc range is strangely low. Usually the high end range is at least 5.8. You hct at 51.5 is not dangerous yet but if you stay on could climb. It will take about 4 months to get back to normal levels since rbcs live around 120 days. Were you dehydrated by any chance when you got blood drawn?

I'd definitely come off or run try dose. Your numbers aren't that bad though. Your rbc range is strangely low. Usually the high end range is at least 5.8. You hct at 51.5 is not dangerous yet but if you stay on could climb. It will take about 4 months to get back to normal levels since rbcs live around 120 days. Were you dehydrated by any chance when you got blood drawn?

I'm on 125mg now, at the very least I'll back it down. That's interesting about the RBC count, I'm not sure what the implications of that are though if crit is still high. My main concern is what to do long term.. I don't want to go above 750 ever but if it's creeping up now I think the cruising option may be out. Might have been a bit dehydrated because it was in the morning, it's still a worry though surely. Thanks for the reply

my uncle is 56 and he went yesterday and they checked his blood. his hemoglobin was 20 and crit was almost 57. he has been doing 250mg of test eneth and nothing else. doc told him he is going to die if he doesn't stop the test

a must

It should be a rule of thumb, when you are on always donate blood, as often as you can (which I believe is around 54 days).

It should be a rule of thumb, when you are on always donate blood, as often as you can (which I believe is around 54 days).

You run the risk of becoming Iron deficient by doing this. Then one faces a battle of restoring a decent Iron stats, with supplemental Iron while maintaining a physiological level of T.

OP, This may help shed some light on your situation.

What is going on with my Hemo blood levels!!! bloodtest inside. - Professional Muscle

And my take on grapefruit.
1g boldenone = aspirin? - Page 2 - Professional Muscle

You run the risk of becoming Iron deficient by doing this. Then one faces a battle of restoring a decent Iron stats, with supplemental Iron while maintaining a physiological level of T.

OP, This may help shed some light on your situation.

What is going on with my Hemo blood levels!!! bloodtest inside. - Professional Muscle

And my take on grapefruit.
1g boldenone = aspirin? - Page 2 - Professional Muscle

Stewie,

Even donating blood every 2 months will affect your iron levels too much? So, for those using AAS and getting high hemoglobin/hematocrit levels, what do you suggest? Would donating every 3-4 months work better?

I try to do double red donations which are every 4 months and they take out twice as much red blood cells. Seems a lot better than donating every 8 weeks. You also feel better because they replenish your plasma with the double red.

Stewie,

Even donating blood every 2 months will affect your iron levels too much? So, for those using AAS and getting high hemoglobin/hematocrit levels, what do you suggest? Would donating every 3-4 months work better?

In the first link, it gets very descriptive on your question(s). Consider this; on average the body under normal circumstances stores approximately 3-6 grams of Iron. With each phelbotomy we lose approximately 250mg of Iron, with a double RBC letting you now possibly can double the amount of Iron loss. Also, we generally lose and absorb iron equivalently 1-2mg daily. This will vary depending upon the individual's diet, supplementation etc.

Wow stewie, you really know your stuff. You've told me the grapefruit thing probably didn't work before but it's nice to know for sure. I can't face donating so I think I'm gonna come off, as much as it pains me

Wow stewie, you really know your stuff. You've told me the grapefruit thing probably did'nt work before but it's nice to know for sure. I can't face donating so I think I'm gonna come off, as much as it pains me

Personally I don't think that you need to come off, yet that's a decision your health care provider should make. 54% on hematocrit is consider the cut-off point.

As you mentioned, it very well could be related to your hydration status. Have you had a full Iron panel pulled, as well have you had any phelbotomies?

Personally I don't think that you need to come off, yet that's a decision your health care provider should make. 54% on hematocrit is consider the cut-off point.

As you mentioned, it very well could be related to your hydration status. Have you had a full Iron panel pulled, as well have you had any phelbotomies?

Really? Ok that's interesting. I'm not overly worried right now but I don't see the point of staying on if I'm going to have to come off at some point anyway. Plus this test was 3 months ago, who knows what it's at now. My worry is the future - if it stayed at 52 I wouldn't be overly concerned but I've read dr scally saying it can increase exponentially

Really? Ok that's interesting. I'm not overly worried right now I don't see the point of staying on if I'm going to have to co. me off at some point anyway. Plus this test was 3 months ago, who knows what it's at now. My worry is the future - if it stayed at 52 I wouldn't be overly concerned but I've read dr scally saying it can increase exponentially

Yes it can as Scally alluded to (He's no longer a Doctor). Regardless, there's several causes that influence our HH, as mentioned in my previous links.

You've done the right thing by monitoring it.

Yes it can as Scally alluded to (He's no longer a Doctor). Regardless, there's several causes that influence our HH, as mentioned in my previous links.

You've done the right thing by monitoring it.

If I drop the cruise dose to 100 how long should I wait before retesting? Isn't the half life of rbc's 4 months? I'll make sure I'm properly hydrated too if I do stay on. I'd love to know how people stay on 400mg minimum year round and don't run into problems. I know for a fact they aren't all doing phlebotomies lol

If I drop the cruise dose to 100 how long should I wait before retesting? Isn't the half life of rbc's 4 months? I'll make sure I'm properly hydrated too if I do stay on. I'd love to know how people stay on 400mg minimum year round and don't run into problems. I know for a fact they aren't all doing phlebotomies lol

4 months is about the life span of a red blood cell.. .. And some people just aren't that sensitive to AAS induced blood count increases. But a lot of people don't do blood work and feel fine, but that doesn't mean they are fine.

In the first link, it gets very descriptive on your question(s). Consider this; on average the body under normal circumstances stores approximately 3-6 grams of Iron. With each phelbotomy we lose approximately 250mg of Iron, with a double RBC letting you now possibly can double the amount of Iron loss. Also, we generally lose and absorb iron equivalently 1-2mg daily. This will vary depending upon the individual's diet, supplementation etc.

Stewie,

Thanks. You definitely know your stuff and are a great asset to this board.

Now, I read Dante mentioned he uses IP-6 as a supplement as this helps keep his hemoglobin/crit levels a few points down. Do you know anything about this? If so, what would be the suggested dose?

Thanks again

If I drop the cruise dose to 100 how long should I wait before retesting? Isn't the half life of rbc's 4 months? I'll make sure I'm properly hydrated too if I doon. I'd love to know how people stay on 400mg. minimum year round and don't run into problems. I know for a fact they aren't all doing phlebotomies lol

Normally 120 days is the life cycle of RBC. You liver, spleen and lymphatic system is a determining factor with the rate most RBC are removed from circulation. There's other causes of removal. This is where a majority are removed.

Hard to tell what others are doing, not wise nevertheless.

Stewie,

Thanks. You definitely know your stuff and are a great asset to this board.

Now, I read Dante mentioned he uses IP-6 as a supplement as this helps keep his hemoglobin/crit levels a few points down. Do you know anything about this? If so, what would be the suggested dose?

Thanks again

I really don't know much about it, other than what I've read on different studies. Some seem conflicting. I douno?

I did post a good link in this thread. Overall, there was some good conversations in this thread.
anyone use IP6, is it worth it? - Professional Muscle

niaspan helps lil with this ssue. My doc prescribes it for that purpose alone since mine been always high.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws