over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sides, Masteron V. Proviron: which is better @ same dose

Ehren

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For those who have used both Masteron and Proviron: Which is worse for acne if taking the same amount per week? For example, 50 mg/day of Proviron or 350mg/wk of Mast E.

I've taken 50 mg of Proviron a day with 500mg/wk Test and no sides noted. (Except a great boost in the Test's effectiveness and good libido.)

So just wondering what I should expect from a similar dose of Mast E+Test, particularly regarding Acne sides.

Thanks, Gents.

Last edited:
running proviron 50mg ed right now with no ance problems. ran mast-e @ 400mg/week a few months back and ance (back and shoulders) was definitely more noticeable

What else did you notice nosnmiveins? Did you notice more strength with the masteron? Who's mast-e were you using? Oxide?

Thanks NOS. Any other experiences anyone?

The comparison is understandable, but genuinely inaccurate...

Drostanolone(Masteron) and Mesterolone(Proviron) are two completely different anabolic steroids with very different properties and characteristics. Their structural relation is oftentimes misleading, and the bodybuilding community has a general misunderstanding of this relationship.

Masteron is NOT an "injectable form of Proviron", it is an esterfied DHT derivative with strong androgenic properties and weak anabolic characteristics. It is extremely useful while cutting for the increases in strength, and will provide the muscles with an incredible hardness, density, and vascularity, while simultaneously imparting a great feeling of aggressiveness and increased well-being. It can also be utilized during a bulking phase in order to ward off water-retention while promoting lean muscle gain.

Proviron(an orally active form of DHT), on the other hand, will do very little for actual muscle or strength gain. It will however, provide a strong increase in mood and libido, while keeping the muscles dry and hard. If the dosage is maintained at around 50-100mg per day, side-effects are minimal.

For those who have used both Masteron and Proviron: Which is worse for acne if taking the same amount per week? For example, 50 mg/day of Proviron or 350mg/wk of Mast E.

I've taken 50 mg of Proviron a day with 500mg/wk Test and no sides noted. (Except a great boost in the Test's effectiveness and good libido.)

So just wondering what I should expect from a similar dose of Mast E+Test, particularly regarding Acne sides.

Thanks, Gents.

Mast and Proviron are 2 of my favs. Like the above stated they shouldn't really be compared (picking from the 2). I love proviron because of mood/libido increase and hardness. I will now add proviron to most of my future cycles. Mast just makes me feel great and really adds to muscle density and gives you an edge in the gym. Test and Mast are a winning combination. Moreover the mast will act as a mild anti-e so I don't see the need in taking an anti e (I don't anyway unless gyno starts) with your cycle. Acne may be a possibility with the mast though but it shouldn't be anything major if you keep it about 350mg and keep to a steady inj schduele. I didn't get acne in any of my mast cycles (alittle start and finish but nothing really). Let us know what you decide to do. Just adding there is only one way to find out how you react to a particular substance... try it.

What else did you notice nosnmiveins? Did you notice more strength with the masteron? Who's mast-e were you using? Oxide?

mast made me hard and veiny, and im not a vascular person. strength was moderate. i used gauls mast-e

Thanks for the feedback Guys,
Well, here we go!:D I'll keep ya posted, if interested.

I'll be using it during a cutting period now, to help retain some gains. For me, this means lower-end doses of Mast and Test. Then again later for a bulk (slightly higher doses), so we'll see how it works for both.

Proviron is one of my favorite orals too and I think it's under-rated. Like Elvia, I found that it replaced my AI on cycle. So if Mast has other benefits beyond Proviron, I'll be pretty happy.

Im pretty vascular already, so looking forward to seeing how well I can nail the Diet aspect this year to get the best from the gear/training..

1.) Has anyone ever used mast and proviron at same time? How was it? Overkill?

2.) With mast I dont notice much but I never used it below %12b/f so I dont think its one of those aas thats really worth it unless your lean. I did notice that my scalp was oily and smelled terrible with mast and proviron didnt do this. Proviron greatly increased my libidio but mast did nothing to it. Also after about 3weeks of being on proviron at 50mg ED the libido returned to normal so for some reason I think the body adapts to it.

3.) Would mast be a safe long term aas to use? now that they make mast enanthate it would be very easy to use with hrt all the time.

mast made me hard and veiny, and im not a vascular person. strength was moderate. i used gauls mast-e

what dose did you run of the Masterone??? from Gauls???

just wondering cause i've got some myself...

Thanks, Gents.
i ran 600 migs of masteron 600 migs of test e and 50 migs of anavar and the quality gains was amazing as well as vascularity and revealing all the muscle fibers...masterone is awsome for me

i ran 600 migs of masteron 600 migs of test e and 50 migs of anavar and the quality gains was amazing as well as vascularity and revealing all the muscle fibers...masterone is awsome for me

How long did u run this for ????

Just saw my thread pop back up and thought Id chime in with my experience thus far.

Im using Test C/Masteron and loving both in the 3rd week. Low doses because I'm dieting and I notice that if I use too much test, getting lean is a bigger bitch. If it goes on like this, I'll stay with Mast as a great addition to my cycles.

Things I've noticed: this seemed to take hold faster than test alone. Libido is up moreso than on Test alone...a lot like Test/Proviron. No hair loss, no acne. But my skin gets a bit oily so I have to shower at least 2x a day, 3 on weekends (when I have more time).

Best of all, I'm leaning out and staying roughly the same weight so far! Usually I overdo it and lose a bunch of muscle. So yea, diet is getting more dialed in and is a factor. For me, this combo is GREAT for strength.

I used them at the same time and thought it was great. horny, happy, and hardened. 50mg proviron and only 300 mast per week not 600 like some others. i'd like to try that

im at week 2 on my sig cycle and keen to start my mast at week 4, im looking to throw the tren in at 6 and drop the eq.

keep us posted with yr cycle as well plz

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity