YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody ever hear of Labmax steroid testing kit?

muscle96ss

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzW-N1nWfxY]testing steroids at home with test kit, trenbolone acetate - YouTube[/ame]

Anybody ever hear about this testing kit before. I did a search and can't seem to find too much info on it. I am seriously considering ordering it, but figured I would get some opinions first. I know that it won't tell me how much of the compound is in it, but at least I can have piece of mind that the powders used are the correct ones.

I have ordered it. And we have already tested products. Good news and bad news with some labs. Disappointing to be honest.. One thing you cant test for is Primobolon. But you can test for EQ, what labs seem to substitute for Primobolon. Lets just say 2 labs we tested, primo wasnt in the vials. It was EQ.

I have ordered it. And we have already tested products. Good news and bad news with some labs. Disappointing to be honest.. One thing you cant test for is Primobolon. But you can test for EQ, what labs seem to substitute for Primobolon. Lets just say 2 labs we tested, primo wasnt in the vials. It was EQ.

Name and shame!

any intentional foul play by those labs and all I can say to them is go shoot some rancid oil and kill yourself....unfuckingbelieveable crooks... karma quick please!

I'm sure your inbox is going to swell, if it hasn't already... I know I PM'd you.......

Not going to start trouble, but here are some of the good results

obs sustanon from my supplier = real

iso-vet anavar = real

Looks interesting. Just went to site. I probably overlooked it, really tired right now. Do the ship to the states?

wish I would had known bout this before, now that just need to develop concentration tester and wee all set

for the most part i would be more interested in a testing kit for var. I could use the Primo test, but i dont think could test the caps. Can it?

I know when I take tren and the sides i get and I Var is the only thing that gives me acid reflux so i am personally good with that. But it would be nice to know the dosing...

test everything you put in your body. don't trust drug dealers as to whats in the bottle. test is a cheaper raw and ends up in many vials claiming to be other aas. i ordered dbol from domestic hcg. upon getting no results... i actually lost weight i lab tested it on another home steroid urine test kit. it was not dbol. zero detected. who knows what i was putting in my body. I named him and shamed him and warned others on the board he was on. we really do need to get the word out on these scammers.

Last edited:
This doesn't tell you much. What if the label says 100mg/ml and its really 50mg. to me that's a test.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

This doesn't tell you much. What if the label says 100mg/ml and its really 50mg. to me that's a test.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Those tests can be done too(HPLC), but they cost $350! This is a quick way to at least know you are getting what they say is in the vial or pill.

vermodje clen = fail! Not clen

I Looked into one recently that was simm to this.
I think it was called steroid check instead of labmax.
It looks like they may be a distributor of it... or the same type of thing.

My concern was the color chart.
It does have a list for most all steroids... But the colors on many are close to the same. It may just take ssome experimenting though
to see if it is something worth using.
I heard them say the test was 30$...
But I think you have to buy an entire kit? With refills and the black light etc.
do you know the cost of the kit?

One That myself and a real old source friend have been leaning toward trying is the Urine test. Its an at home kit... but you mail it in and the lab uses a method of GC-MS/MS to determine the results.
I found this article on google when searching-
http://www.thermo.com/eThermo/CMA/PDFs/Articles/articlesFile_1000001009424.pdf

A method like this looks like it may be more reliable and affordable for what we need as a community.
I think it will be like labcorb or webMD as for results. It looks like you log in and can view them in 24-48 hr
Still curious how accurate and detailed the information will be. I think anything is better then what most use now...which is the old "feel test" or Hope my shit is real test.

Funny you bring this up muscle96ss. I searched for a good bit to see if I could find any results a few weeks ago.
I found a few old threads on other forums that mention the walmart tests and at home tests. The thread was all over thew place though with guys more worried about being tested, then testing to see if products are real.

Here we are better at following through here at proMuscle :)

So let me ask do any members here have real life experience with the Urine steroid tests? If so Could I see the results, or can you tell us how detailed they are? I think there are a few out there on the market....
the better one being the one you send in for analyzing

I decided to go ahead and get the kit; it was $219 and then the refills are $144. It had something like 10 of test A, 10 of test B, and several each of anavar, winstrol, clen, and ephedrine. Assuming you use both A and B that gives you 10 total tests not including the anavar, winny, clen, eph. So its pretty reasonable price per test. While it obviously doesn't address the strength of the steroid at least I can be sure that the right steroid is in the vial. I trust the chefs completely of the UG stuff I use; but in the end they are at the mercy of their powder supplier.

Funny you bring this up muscle96ss. I searched for a good bit to see if I could find any results a few weeks ago.
I found a few old threads on other forums that mention the walmart tests and at home tests. The thread was all over thew place though with guys more worried about being tested, then testing to see if products are real.

Here we are better at following through here at proMuscle :)

So let me ask do any members here have real life experience with the Urine steroid tests? If so Could I see the results, or can you tell us how detailed they are? I think there are a few out there on the market....
the better one being the one you send in for analyzing

i used this one but it was on what i thought was fake dbol. the urine test analysis showed there was no dbol metabolite in my system. so that doesn't tell me if the test even works as it was bunk dbol. it was 80 bucks. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/At-Home-Steroid-Test-1-Count/dp/B001W6R1WG"]Amazon.com: At Home Steroid Test, 1-Count Box: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PgBNaLVkL.@@AMEPARAM@@51PgBNaLVkL[/ame]
this review has me wondering if it is a bunk test "Gotta love it when you are taking testosterone from a pharmacy, perscribed by a doctor, and this product claims you aren't."
another at home urine test costs around $140 never tried it though.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/steroidconfirm-steroid-abuse-urine-test-kit/ID=prod6076459-product?ext=gooPersonal_Care_PLA_Drug_Tests_prod6076459_pla&adtype={adtype}&kpid=prod6076459&sst=09e817f3-afe9-f789-b22e-00000abd852e

Last edited:
I Looked into one recently that was simm to this.
I think it was called steroid check instead of labmax.
It looks like they may be a distributor of it... or the same type of thing.

My concern was the color chart.
It does have a list for most all steroids... But the colors on many are close to the same. It may just take ssome experimenting though
to see if it is something worth using.
I heard them say the test was 30$...
But I think you have to buy an entire kit? With refills and the black light etc.
do you know the cost of the kit?

One That myself and a real old source friend have been leaning toward trying is the Urine test. Its an at home kit... but you mail it in and the lab uses a method of GC-MS/MS to determine the results.
I found this article on google when searching-
http://www.thermo.com/eThermo/CMA/PDFs/Articles/articlesFile_1000001009424.pdf

A method like this looks like it may be more reliable and affordable for what we need as a community.
I think it will be like labcorb or webMD as for results. It looks like you log in and can view them in 24-48 hr
Still curious how accurate and detailed the information will be. I think anything is better then what most use now...which is the old "feel test" or Hope my shit is real test.

Its a good idea to test the same product from a few different labs, so you can get a good visual. The masteron test has us a bit concerned. 2 UGs with good reps, their Masteron didnt test as Masteron. Going to try 2 more labs and see to be sure.

Perfecto,
Can you show us the results? Just edit the names so we can see an example.

I think what would be very useful is to know
What kit was used?
And an example posted of the results page.
I want to see exactly what it looks like and how much detail they give you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws