over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone do hip injections ?

aristocrat

Newbies
is there a special technique to it or something? i dont understand where to stick the pin:confused:

im scared to scrape hip bone lol

the Ventrogluteal is scary the first few times, after you get use to it this will be a go to shot place

best video ive seen says lift the leg out to the side and see where it bulges by the hip, put a mark on it and plug that sucker in there, its easy after 4 or 5 of them

it's a good spot if you know where to put the needle.

be very careful though, because if you pin in the wrong area, you will experience crippling pain for several days.

It's either a perfect spot or a crippling one - difference is only an inch or so.

is there a special technique to it or something? i dont understand where to stick the pin:confused:

im scared to scrape hip bone lol

I use a 27 gauge slin pin that I backload for hip injects so I only go 1/2" deep. I have plenty of glute meat there on my big butt. Haha

I've used a 25g and 23g 1" no problem with the ventro glutes. I use the technique with kicking my leg to the side to find where the muscle buldges on the hip. Another technique I use is to just shift all my weight from one foot to the other while standing. I can feel the muscles contracting when I shift all my weight to one side. Some guys also say they sit down and can feel where the muscle contracts. I wouldn't do the inject seated though. I always do mine standing or laying on my side. Was a little nerve racking the first time, but now it's my go to spot to pin.

I have done hundreds in both sides and there has never been an issue. 2 inches or so below the top of the hip bone on the outside of the hip and you should be good to go.

Yup done them a lot when my twisting rang motion decreased I started hitting it there with no problems, stick to there an quad shots!

If you look on youtube, you can see which spot to pin. Like others have said, it's a very specific spot. If you hit the right spot it's painless, but if you hit the wrong spot, you will be in crippling pain where it will be difficult to walk for days.

If you look on youtube, you can see which spot to pin. Like others have said, it's a very specific spot. If you hit the right spot it's painless, but if you hit the wrong spot, you will be in crippling pain where it will be difficult to walk for days.
So True I hit the wrong spot first time I tried and it was awful pip for days. I haven't tried again but need to.

I've been a registered nurse for 20 years. Look at one cheek and divide it into 4 quadrants use the upper outer quadrant anywhere in that area is fine. Like jjb said he uses a slin pin so do I. Half inch needle is fine that way over time if scar tissue builds up you can go to a one inch then 1 1/4 etc. to move past scar tissue

Very specific spot. My girlfriend is a nurse, so she taught me the exact area then I burned some skin with a small tip of hot iron there (don't ask) so I could always know the exact placement, based on the scar. Great area to shoot if you do it right.

stand on the leg you dont want to inject, then move your leg you want to inject into to the front and to the side (45 degree). the spot that bulges out at your hip is the ventroglute. its a pretty big area and VERY easy to use if you got some experience.

however ventroglutes are pretty veiny on most people so chances of hitting veins are pretty high...

exactly this.. its one of my favorite spots, theres pretty much ZERO pip if you hit the right spot. takes high volume injects very well too.

however if you hit the wrong spot or use high concentration gear be warned... hip pip is one of the worst feelings ever.

Last edited:
I know that is were I am pinning next.
The last 2 in the glutes were crippling for some odd reason..Tren maybe.
No problem in the shoulders though ?

I've been a registered nurse for 20 years. Look at one cheek and divide it into 4 quadrants use the upper outer quadrant anywhere in that area is fine. Like jjb said he uses a slin pin so do I. Half inch needle is fine that way over time if scar tissue builds up you can go to a one inch then 1 1/4 etc. to move past scar tissue

The ventro glute is not in the upper outer quadrant. I believe you're referring to a simple glute injection.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131