over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ouch my nipples

themuscle

Registered
So I’m running 250mg test eth a week along with 200mg test prop a week, proviron, gh and slin. Been on this regiment for months now. All of a sudden about to days ago my nipples started to hurt. I have some asymmetrical hard tissue behind both nipples that normally aren’t noticeable unless I’m running tren, I know it’s odd. Anyway so this tissue seems to be a little harder like when I’m running tren, and my nipples like hurt. The tissue isn’t getting any bigger or in new spots. I’m added in some low dose aromasin two days and it didn’t help , I’m about to start some Nolva, I assume I’m on the right path but I’d any advice is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolvadex for 20 mg Ed until u feel better or letrozole 2.5 mg ed for a week then half the dose and keep the test to only one type either enanthate or propionate u better of with enanthate 500 mg a week and after this nolvadex or letrozole continue with arimidex 0.5 mg eod

If you add a drug or dose and this starts and the nolva or letro doesn't stop it completely, drop that dose or drug. You got the start of gyno and dont fool yourself into thinking it isn't growing. Even if the lump behind the nip isn't increasing dramatically, the fibrous tissue spreads out. Think of like a tree root. It's weird but it happens

Last edited:
Probably go with caber .5 eod till gone. Letro wrecks me

Lead Monster Labs Rep
& Sponsored Athlete.
Flex10 in notes for 10%

20 mg of nolvadex a day for 2 weeks and it will be gone

Anyone who is gyno prone should include a SERM (Novladex) in their cycles. Makes a tremendous difference. This is in addition to Arimidex (or whatever used to control estro levels).

kind of related, but if you have lumps behind your nipples that haven't grown in years, should I take something for them or just leave it be?

kind of related, but if you have lumps behind your nipples that haven't grown in years, should I take something for them or just leave it be?

You should follow the advice I previously posted in order not to worsen your situation. If you have gyno, then you are prone to more gyno.

Only way to mitigate this is go under the knife and have the gland removed.

Ran some Nolva. It’s better gonna continue to run it to make sure I’m good for a few more weeks

To be honest when i had my gyno flair up back in 09' -- most likely from just being dumb in previous years and not taking proper anti E/ prolactin inhibitors-- pretty sure tren did me in and was the main cause... but after the lump was there it either stayed the same or grew. for me taking nolva,caber,letro,adex would just lessen the sides and keep it from not gowing anymore--- to be honest the only thing that fully got rid of it was going under t he knife.

1mg a day of real adex has been successful at stopping gyno in its tracks for me. I think people jump to letro too quickly.

Just letro your way out!

Lead Monster Labs Rep
& Sponsored Athlete.
Flex10 in notes for 10%

1mg of adex a day has always gotten rid of puffy nips for me.

That seems like a rather large dose to me unless your running a large cycle. I know we all differ but I've ran 1/2mg of pharma grade Arimidex twice per week and that's all I needed. I think 1mg daily for me would crush estro levels too low.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear