over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH

Gettingbiggg

Registered
I’m sure this has been debated many times over but is there really a definitive answer?
Running hgh I see so many post on 5/2, 6/1, workout days, pre workout, etc.
Is it a cost thing? I could run it everyday but have been running it 5/2. I do 4iu’s in the morning and 12.5mg of MK in the evenings. It would be to hard for me
To do preworkout because I leave right from work to the gym and would have no way of keeping it refrigerated for the in between time. So I just get up in the am and do it.
So is this just from a cost stand point and being off those 2 days just saves it so it lasts longer?
I do workout 5 days a week. My off days are Sunday and Thursday. I pin M-F.
Cost really isn’t a problem for me. So would it be beneficial if I just did it 7 days?

I’m really not wanting to beat a dead horse here either lol.
Just trying to figure out what would be good for me and my situation.

It has been debated a lot here and the general concensus is as long as your getting it in your system you IGF levels will be up.

Last blood test I did, I had blood drawn 24 hours after the shot and IGF was still elevated.

I have to do my igf levels. I just did the serum levels which were 30.6. I just assumed that if the GH levels were high then the others should follow suit.
I’m going to go get blood work done again in about 3 weeks for my tes levels. I’ll add that test in along with my GH levels.
So I should in no way harm myself running 7 days..I do plan on running it for 1 year minimum.

Also my GF is doing a year with me. She’s only doing 1iu a day. Should she gradually increase this over time? She just want to lose some BF mainly around the mid section. Everything else is fine. She’s not over weight by any means 5’6 116lbs. Works out but can’t seem to shake that baby pouch. We’d figure we’d try this before a tummy tuck.

i've been on for about 7 months (first run) and it is not what i expected at all. let down for me, but then again i've only been running 3 IU/day. looking for fat loss around mid-section and i think it's actually gotten worse due to the bloat.

i've been on for about 7 months (first run) and it is not what i expected at all. let down for me, but then again i've only been running 3 IU/day. looking for fat loss around mid-section and i think it's actually gotten worse due to the bloat.

I’ve been on 7 weeks and have noticed a few changes at 4iu’s. Although I don’t struggle with fat. I’m just naturally lean. I pretty much have been able to eat whatever I wanted and still maintain a 6 pack. I have noticed my skin has changed. Some wrinkles around my eyes have diminished, I sleep better. Haven’t had many negative side effects or what I would consider to be harsh. My feet numb up. Hands only do when I sleep. I haven’t had any bloat problems that I can see. So for me the negative things I’m experiencing are nothing I can’t deal with. I expected all this crazy stuff from reading on it. It’s been very mild IMO.
I’d run more and more often but I want to make sure I don’t wake up one day with a huge head or something like that or more important the GF doesn’t wake up with a big head. J/K lol

Water retention for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Water retention for me

Yup. i haven't seen any fat loss per se, so maybe it's useless (for me) at only 3IU/day. not sure if i wanna fork out another chunk o change aqnd run @ 4-5 IU/day or not, but i am gonna say i have some bloat that was not there 'pre'-GH.

Bulking right now, and on nothing but trt and gh. I run 4iu ed. Definitely notice fat loss even while doing zero cardio I still have abs. Also on weeks that I don't take in my needed cals. I also don't lose weight like I normally do when I'm off. I've added a few lbs and strength is definitely up. As far as sides, it did make me nauseous and unable to eat for the first couple weeks but that has passed. Hands are almost always numb, especially at night when I sleep. Hard to grip weights on Arm days sometimes. Nothing I can't live with tho.

Running 4 to 5 IU's ~ 7 Days a Week.
Started running it around 2 Months before starting my Current Cycle.
AAS and HGH have a good Synergy together..................... JP

Never understood the 5 on 2 off thing
Yr endogenous HGH production does not take two days off per week why would you.
Pin everyday 7 days per week or more.

I always thought was. Budget thing only. Allowing people to run for longer n keep cost down

I think I'm gonna do this. If its just for cost savings I'm not worried about that.

I always thought was. Budget thing only. Allowing people to run for longer n keep cost down

I think I'm gonna do this. If its just for cost savings I'm not worried about that.

i still dont get the cost thing
if that is a concern just do less but still do all 7 days
the augment never makes sense
if yr doin 3 iu's p/d 7 days is 21 iu's p/w.
5 days would b 15
so i rather do 2 p/d for 7 days rather then 3 p/d for 5 and mis 2 days

5 days would b 15

I agree.

Inject it, eat right, sleep right, and lift right.....

=buff.

5 days would b 15

Agreed, I'm just gonna do the 4ius 7days. :love:

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member