Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Beginners To Weights, Dieting & Steroids > Beginner's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 07-01-2011, 12:52 AM
Registered Member

never used arimidex bc i had success with letro. 0.5mg letro every other day throughout cycle. last run i started it 2 weeks before going "on" since it takes a while to built up in blood stream
Old 10-21-2011, 11:44 PM
Newbie Registered Member

WOW

now I'm all F ed up thought I had low test now looks like high est. levaels any body think a sup like novadex or oxo or things like that whould help? or just go with things talked about here?just oldtimer lookin to get back some edge! frankanator
Old 10-22-2011, 09:52 AM
Banned

Location: Sitting on a bench with every damn dumbbell in the gym at my feet as I talk on my phone.
What is the half life of Letro and current suggested schedule for use?
Old 10-29-2011, 05:36 AM
Registered Member

Proviron

I have a question. I have proviron and plan on taking it daily, 50 MG, and will be taking 500 MG of test e and deca for 16 weeks.

So my question is, where does arimadex or aromatase fit in this equation?
Since running proviron, is either arimadex or aromatase needed, if so what dosage recommended?

I am 511, 220, 12% bf, 33, male.

Thank you
Old 11-02-2011, 02:09 AM
Kilo Klub Member

proviron isnt an AI so yes you still need adex/letro/aromasin
Old 11-27-2011, 12:42 PM
Registered Member

Tren ancillaries?

so if one were to run 300mg /week of Test prop,tren ac, and mast. what would I need to prevent gyno from estro and progestro?

Thanks
Old 11-27-2011, 04:52 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-hawk View Post
so if one were to run 300mg /week of Test prop,tren ac, and mast. what would I need to prevent gyno from estro and progestro?

Thanks
That's a question only you can answer for yourself. Many would be ok without. It ask depends on your personal make up

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2011, 12:28 AM
Registered Member

I mean...

I know what to take for estro sides, as I am prone to gyno and run a-dex while on 300mg of Test Cyp. But I am looking to run Unitri and wondering what you use for progesterone. Is it caber or prami?
Thanks
Old 11-28-2011, 11:45 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I've always used caber never even tried prami. Caber seems to have the better rep too

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2012, 10:09 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Great thread. Quick question, what is the most effective/best way to take these liquids? Just drop it in your mouth? Add it to some kind of juice? Put it in a gel cap? Does adding it to a drink of some sort decrease it's absorption or effectiveness?
Old 02-27-2012, 06:52 PM
Registered Member

i put them under my tounge and let it be aborbed subligualy.if it has a molecular weigt under 400 then it will be absobed through the mucosa in your mouth.this is what ive read.this provides a higher rate of absorbtion than going through the stomach which is notorious for degrading because of stomach acids.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:46 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I have a bunch of AI's from ManPower research supplies (I have letro and arimidex), I was planning on buying aromasin as well but now I'm not sure after reading something about someone who switched from researchstop to manpower.

Anyway, I have blood work being done this saturday and am just finishing pct from a designer steroid cycle, so I don't want to mess with that. but

1. Is there anyway I can test these other than more blood work to see if they are legit? Near the end of my 4 week cycle I was looking really soft and a few days on 0.5mg of the arimidex seemed to drop me down a few pounds and brought some definition back to my stomach but I guess that could have been in my head or due to other factors

2. If I did test it out, for example if I took 2.5mg letro for a week I would imagine I'd have to feel that and notice something if it was legit, what would be the proper method of preventing any type of rebound from that?

Thanks
Old 04-16-2012, 02:57 AM
Registered Member

Thumbs up Test E and Test C 250

Email us for a list

Having a restock blowout

Last edited by ProPharma; 04-16-2012 at 02:58 AM. Reason: re worded
Old 04-21-2012, 12:17 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Only if you are having negative side effects like puffy nipples gyno ect excessive water retention or in pre contest diet that is the only reason to run anti E wile on cycle.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:28 PM
Registered Member

I personally feel that one should have their blood checked at least once while on cycle, possibly twice, considering funds. Just because you don't see or feel nipple issues doesn't mean one doesn't have excessive estro. Too little is not good, but too much definitely isn't either. And you absolutely do NOT want to get to the point where gyno kicks in to actually decide to start using an AI (that's just plain stupid).

On top of the other benefits you can receive, especially with Aromasin (increase in natural test, reduced bloat and acne, etc). I'd only ever recommend Aromasin anyway, especially being it doesn't affect lipids.
pillar3792 likes this.

Last edited by bubbafrombama; 04-21-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Newbie Registered Member

So what is the difference between Aromasin and exenestane??
Old 05-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmills007 View Post
So what is the difference between Aromasin and exenestane??
Aromasin=exemestane. Aromasin is brand name, exemestane is name of compound.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:36 AM
Kilo Klub Member

If I must use an AI I feel exemestane is best...least sides and great effect. Not overly strong and can pull the dose way down if you are on lower test doses. For me, 6mg a day is awesome for 250mg test a week. Recently found an OTC anti-E I like best for TRT purposes...200-220mg test a week it does very well with.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Registered Member

if i was doing letro on cycle, what dose would u guys recommend?
Old 05-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Registered Member

Would using an anti-estrogen supplement like erase, instead of arimidex be ok to use while on a cycle or would it be much better to go with the arimidex?