YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren or Deca with Testosterone for bulking up?

What is better for a mass cycle, deca or tren?

• Test + Deca

Votes: 184 39.1%
  • Test + Tren

Votes: 163 34.7%
  • Test + Deca & Tren

Votes: 123 26.2%

• Total voters
tren, they don't use deca to build lean muscle in cows! deca is a lot of water weight.

Have tried both using Tren and Deca with Test in two different cycle. I like Tren better.

Of course all three,the more you take the more results you will experience....and of course the higher risk of negative sides...

To be honest I used to love Tren until my wife wanted me to go to anger management and we found out it was the Tren. I would probably prefer now small doses of Decca to support the joints with high to moderate doses of Test and T bol.

Test Enanthate,Tren Enanthate, and Deca to lubricate the joints.
Take maintenance HCG and Arimidex.

Love deca/test/dbol and some caber. Researching Tren as we speak... I'll throw my 2 cents in later when I've gathered enough info.

Well low dose tren with test always seemed to keep the extra fat off me when eating in a calorie surplus.

Pure mass then i guess leave the tren out of it (for me at least, tren will reduce my appetite SLIGHTLY)

Deca for me. The good thing about deca other than no joint pain is that it isn't androgenic so there are no sides like acne, hair loss and such. That allows you to run a higher dose and get the anabolic benefits without the androgenic sides. The test will take care of the androgenic side.

500mg Test with 600mg Deca, mass builder deluxe... JMO

Tren & Deca together sounds like a nightmare! I would prefer Test/NPP or Test/EQ.

Test cyp or enan. at 500-750mg at least, no less, with 100mg of tren acetate everyday.. That personally is enough tren for myself! keeps me crazy..hehe

Test+ Tren , ALL THE WAY BRO

My experience

Dec made me big and a little too puffy. Tren made me hard as a rock, but I was in a constant rage and I couldn't sleep at night. Tren made dramatic improvement in my physique, but I barely gained any weight, even at a fairly significant dose. Maybe it was a body composition thing. I also believe in my case (contrary to popular experience) the dec made me stronger than tren.

I'm also significantly more prone to gyno while on tren, huge problem, even with prami.

Last edited:
Tren for cutting or bulking, i find diet plays the most important role...

Test and tren are definately a graet couple if your looking for bulk, but beware of anger management problems that come with these two . Test and Dec will blow you up fast and I found that it`s not that bad on the nerves, but does add water weight to ya ! Either way your gonna get alittle ainsy.

Test/tren/dbol is doing well so far... not as fast as deca...better hardness though. I don't feel pumped and vascular like EQ either.

I add tren-a to the last 4 weeks of a test and deca cycle work great. The only problem was I started to hate my dog. Wife was like wtf

Tren & Deca together sounds like a nightmare! I would prefer Test/NPP or Test/EQ.

You took the words right out of my mouth. The sides of combining a 19-nor and a tren/progestin would be rediculous. I have always thought we all knew this basic info when designing a cycle and it was just one of those unwritten rules of gear use.

My votes for Tren + Test but I add in some EQ since Tren suppresses the appetite a bit. The Test and EQ make up the bulk of the mg each week, and I run a long-ester Tren (Tren-E) at a very small amount (just 100mg week). It's enough to give some aggression in the gym, burn fat, consistent muscle gain and keeps the prolactin/liver toxity sides at bay.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws