Injctable Dbol or Injctable Adrol

• Dbol

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Adrol

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

nidal ak

Registered
People always compare Oral Dbol and Oral Adrol on forums, but you barley see any RECENT comparisons between the injectable versions.

1) What did you try?
2) Which do you like more (if tried both)
3) Your experience, gains, sides, blood pressure, appetite, etc....

::port-smi

I have a combo 25/25 of each.

I can simply say I LOVE IT! Strength through the roof and gains are amazing.
I have never been able to use orals because I loose my appetite but with the injects I´m good. I only use them on WO days, just 1ml 1 hour PreWO.

Inj Dbol

Love Inj Dbol.

NEver tried Inj Adrol. Does it hold in BA/BB?

Does injecting these feel similiar to inject winnie in terms of injection pain?

The pain from inject winnie was almost unbearable.

For the people who like it better than the oral version, how does it compare to the oral? How is it better?

Thanks

I've tried Gauls (domestic) inject drol and it's completely pain free and oil based... Or at least it was a year ago. I ran 50mg EOD and I got better gains off that than 50mg blue heart dbols ED. Never ran oral drol so I can't compare, but the inject was some good stuff.

1) What did you try?
I tried injectable D-bol @ 20mg per ml. It was smooth and painless

Only tried D-bol, I have Anadrol on order.
I have never responded well to oral Anadrol, so I am giving the injectable version a try since I liked the inject D-bol so much.

I used 1cc per day, so only 20mg.
I did not have BP issues (I don't think I would have on the oral either).
My BP reduction supplements keep it under control on pretty much any AAS other than really androgenic stuff in higher doses.
It did not have an effect on my appetite, whereas oral D-bol(actually any oral) greatly reduce my desire to eat.
Gains seemed right on par with 50mg of UG D-bol, so either my inject brand was much higher quality, or the injected version of it works that much better. Less sides too (also assuming dose helped with this)..... no tender nipples at all, which I am susceptible to from oral D-bol, but usually at a little higher dose (may not be such a fair comparison in that case).

The entire reason I asked my chemist friend to make inject D-bol for me in the first place was because I truly felt that winny inject was far superior to taking it orally. I tested it on a few cycles, and I am a firm believer in injected orals.
Who knows though, maybe I just have crap genes for oral bioavailability or something.

only ran the injectable dbol before which endosyn makes and utilized it as a bridge over a few months seeing how much legitamacy there was to the popular 10mg/day dbol only cruise.... since it was in a EO solution it was completely painless and with it being 25mg/ml I was able to draw and pin with a 29g without having to heat it etc...I also had some 10mg thai blue heart tabs i used as a control since they are spot on for properly dosed. I noticed I was able to micro dose to use about 7.5mg/day IM and appeared as effective as 10mg/day oral with the hearts... I imagine I was able to drop the dosage down with inject since it went straight to the blood and i didnt have to worry about the initial pass thru liver degrading that small percentage...Also even at such small dose

I ran the bridge post cycle so I still remained in a somewhat shutdown state, I say somewhat since I do recall slowly gaining SOME fullness back in my balls once all my initial cycle had cleared around the 3rd or 4th wk being off (minus the dbol) My weight dropped a lil but did stabilize and my strength remained up, both with rep endurance and max power too

For the people who like it better than the oral version, how does it compare to the oral? How is it better?

Thanks

Well it does miss the first pass of your liver and stays in your system longer so def some benefits

Im using GAULS injectable Anadrol right now and love it. As stated above, I don't lose my appetite, but other sides hit me harder such as the headaches. But there worth the strength and vascularity gains IMO. I haven't seen any other sponsors besides GAULS carries inj. dbol and adrol, which is to bad.... the gauls stuff is suspended in ethyl-oliate I think, which makes it nice and smooth... A+ for inj. adrol

Im using GAULS injectable Anadrol right now and love it. As stated above, I don't lose my appetite, but other sides hit me harder such as the headaches. But there worth the strength and vascularity gains IMO. I haven't seen any other sponsors besides GAULS carries inj. dbol and adrol, which is to bad.... the gauls stuff is suspended in ethyl-oliate I think, which makes it nice and smooth... A+ for inj. adrol

i have seen a couple with inj dbol but not both im also thinking of some drol inject how bad are the headaches???

1) What did you try?
I tried injectable D-bol @ 20mg per ml. It was smooth and painless

Only tried D-bol, I have Anadrol on order.
I have never responded well to oral Anadrol, so I am giving the injectable version a try since I liked the inject D-bol so much.

I used 1cc per day, so only 20mg.
I did not have BP issues (I don't think I would have on the oral either).
My BP reduction supplements keep it under control on pretty much any AAS other than really androgenic stuff in higher doses.
It did not have an effect on my appetite, whereas oral D-bol(actually any oral) greatly reduce my desire to eat.
Gains seemed right on par with 50mg of UG D-bol, so either my inject brand was much higher quality, or the injected version of it works that much better. Less sides too (also assuming dose helped with this)..... no tender nipples at all, which I am susceptible to from oral D-bol, but usually at a little higher dose (may not be such a fair comparison in that case).

The entire reason I asked my chemist friend to make inject D-bol for me in the first place was because I truly felt that winny inject was far superior to taking it orally. I tested it on a few cycles, and I am a firm believer in injected orals.
Who knows though, maybe I just have crap genes for oral bioavailability or something.

thanks bro for sharing. Was thinking of trying it too.

Awesome feedback. I always knew there was something to this. My appetite always gets wrecked on orals. Can't even take them which sucks because the strength they give is just unreal.

My guess is its because it doesn't go through your damn digestive track. Also, skipping the first pass of the liver has to help a bit at least.

i have seen a couple with inj dbol but not both im also thinking of some drol inject how bad are the headaches???

Not that bad honestly. I got them on oral drol as well. Also, right now Im taking 2cc per day (100mgs) so Im sure 50mgs would have less sides/headaches and you would still get good results.

Im going to try site injecting it, since Im using 2cc per day (ill put 1cc in each bi and then the next day 1cc in each tri...and then rotate areas on the bi/tri the next days). I figure I might as well use it to bring up my arms at the same time, so ill let you guys know how that goes as well.

Not that bad honestly. I got them on oral drol as well. Also, right now Im taking 2cc per day (100mgs) so Im sure 50mgs would have less sides/headaches and you would still get good results.

Im going to try site injecting it, since Im using 2cc per day (ill put 1cc in each bi and then the next day 1cc in each tri...and then rotate areas on the bi/tri the next days). I figure I might as well use it to bring up my arms at the same time, so ill let you guys know how that goes as well.

ya man let me no how that goes

oral dbol takes away my appetite and oral adrol gives me crazy headaches, and that's why I've been considering their injectable form.

these amazing feedbacks make things more clear.

bless you all

Someone please PM me more info on this injectable combo, if you have any at all--THANKS!!

ARL

used inj. dbol back in the day...mid 90's (or some time around then) it was a vet version, REF B...im sure some of you will remember it. i honestly didnt feel it was any better than oral dbol, so i never used it again. daily inj. suck, and since i didnt feel anything above what oral dbol gave me, i was like "i'll pass". on a side note, russian dbol (AKRIHIN), best dbol ive ever used :headbang: !!!!! CJ

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws