YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALL BEGINNERS AND NOVICES, READ THIS FIRST!

Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Have you ever seen your favourite athlete or star at a competition or promotional event and wished you could just have had a few words with them, to pick their brain, to get their opinion on something, or simply to say 'Hello'? Here is your chance!

ProfessionalMuscle.com is an interactive website that allows members to freely interact with professional and top level competitive bodybuilders, powerlifters, fitness competitors and many other professional sports athletes, as well as magazine writers and editors, IFBB and NPC judges, contest promoters, top professional trainers and supplement company owners.

This board is of an advanced nature where topics get discussed and answered that other boards are simply unable to.

As can be seen from the Member's Pictures Forum, the vast majority of our members are very advanced in their particular sports.
As such, most of them do not appreciate when a relative novice to the sport asks a very basic question, usually right in the middle of a very involving thread about an advanced practice.

Therefore, this forum has been created to allows beginnners to freely ask basic questions regarding any subject relative to bodybuilding/powerlifting or any other strength sports, as well as performance enhancement, natural or otherwise.

Those questions will be answered by some of the most advanced athletes in their particular sports, no holds barred, no matter of the subject, so the person asking the question will be given the best possible answer that he or she could ask for.

Before you ask a question though, make sure you do a 'Search' first in our extensive database, read the articles in the Article's forum and read this thread:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1158

This website will allow you an experience like no other bodybuilding website ever could!

Enjoy!

Big A

dscottsr1

started cycle 40 mg british dragon dianabol 10mg little pink tabs i dont think there real 2 weeks later started shots of deca from eco oils 1 time a week i found out eco oils claims 200mg per ml each sachet contains 3.5 ml i was using whole sachet for 1 shot didnt know any better have gained some upper body strengh and size only when i site inject does it seem like its working is eco oils bogus too or am i doing every thing wrong please respond [email protected]

thanks

Big A, thanks,

Article is exactly what I have been looking for - straight up, simple, and no BS. Other than whey protein, are their any commercial supplements that you concider neccessary or worthwhile - casein protein, creatine, NO, multi-mineral, zma, etc?

Thanks again for article.

Regards, Hal

hwood said:
Big A, thanks,

Article is exactly what I have been looking for - straight up, simple, and no BS. Other than whey protein, are their any commercial supplements that you concider neccessary or worthwhile - casein protein, creatine, NO, multi-mineral, zma, etc?

Thanks again for article.

Regards, Hal

necessary - multi-vit, liver aids (if on a cycle), anti-oxidants, fish oils, niacin
worthwhile - creatine, glutamine

is there anyone out there who can help!!!!!!!!!!

Ive recently been looking at myself and thinking jesus iam supposed to be going on holiday this year!!!!! man i look like shit,i work offshore and have plenty ov time to go to the gym but would'nt no where to start iam a total beginner.would anyone b able to email a training schedule to me and what anabolic steroid i should consider using to start with.iam not in to bad ov shape jst the usual (skinny arms,poor calfs,beer gut and worst ov all the s
saggy man boobs)please someone reply??????????????:confused:

cheers!!!!!!!!!!! swally76

well BIG A if you are watching me you know i keep jumping from forum to forum like a jack rabbit in heat. Sorry kinda dont know where to go ,but from what i have read this is where i should start ok now for the newb question i have been on T for four weeks have four to go ifeel fine i think i have leaned down not swollen from water but i would like to do dec 300 and T400 for another 8 weeks bad idea or what . thanks for the answer even if i dont like it:confused: ooo i am 5-8" 215

well BIG A if you are watching me you know i keep jumping from forum to forum like a jack rabbit in heat. Sorry kinda dont know where to go ,but from what i have read this is where i should start ok now for the newb question i have been on T for four weeks have four to go ifeel fine i think i have leaned down not swollen from water but i would like to do dec 300 and T400 for another 8 weeks bad idea or what . thanks for the answer even if i dont like it:confused: ooo i am 5-8" 215

Nice to see another local vegas guy. Which gym you work out at?

I need some help!!!

I'm new to all this and need some tips on what I should do. I am 21 yo weigh 145 so im a skinny sob. Im in the Army and am thinking of going Ranger so I need to put on more mass, A friend recommended dianabol but I wasn't sure. I've been lifting on and off since high school, I'm just clueless as to what to take. Is it better to take oral or injections?

Something slightly different

Hi,

I'm new to this site, but unlike everyone else, I'm not into traditional body building. I'm here looking for something slightly different. I came across Syntheselen and I think this site probably offers more users of this than most anywhere, and I need some help.

My problem is that for many years I have had MS which has recently accelerated my muscle loss. I'm hoping that Syntheselen may restore this. But I think I saw a reference on the site to the fact that Syntheselen may increase blood pressure. I already have high blood pressure - yesterday it was 148/92 - even though I am on Ramipril 10mg and Simvastatin 40mg.

Would it be safe to use Syntheselen, and if so, how soon might it work?

I would be grateful for any advice.

Ive recently been looking at myself and thinking jesus iam supposed to be going on holiday this year!!!!! man i look like shit,i work offshore and have plenty ov time to go to the gym but would'nt no where to start iam a total beginner.would anyone b able to email a training schedule to me and what anabolic steroid i should consider using to start with.iam not in to bad ov shape jst the usual (skinny arms,poor calfs,beer gut and worst ov all the s
saggy man boobs)please someone reply??????????????:confused:

cheers!!!!!!!!!!! swally76

bro i dont think you should even consider AAS if you dont not what it means to work out, train hard eat right das it for you at this moment

Afraid of needles

Guys,
So, are there any bodybuilders who are afraid of needles.?? I know that sounds like a stupid question, but comeon someone has got to be afraid of needles, but then they overcame it...

Cheers,

sticking with orals or injectibles

Well, if I had to pick injectables or orals, I would go with orals. There is testerone available as an gel and that works pretty good to raise testerone levels.

Cheers,

Well, if I had to pick injectables or orals, I would go with orals.

Hello yakimaman, this is your liver. If I had to pick injectables or orals, I would go with injectables. Tell that pussy the brain to shut the hell up and grow a pair... j/k:D

injectables like testosterone in ester will keep your liver, lipids, BP, etc much MUCH healthier. You're also way more likely to keep your estrogen level in check (ie not rock bottom) and your joints and sex drive will thank you!

test is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

I'm new to all this and need some tips on what I should do. I am 21 yo weigh 145 so im a skinny sob. Im in the Army and am thinking of going Ranger so I need to put on more mass, A friend recommended dianabol but I wasn't sure. I've been lifting on and off since high school, I'm just clueless as to what to take. Is it better to take oral or injections?

test is best but the injectables will keep you liver a lot safer. i would start with some cypionate or anthanate 200 a week then run up the ladder 300 then 400 for a couple weeks then walk back down about 300 for 2 weeks then 200 for two weeks . you can add in orals if you would like you will see alittle more water retention . I myself love anavar its safer and it keeps water low and the strength up start at 20mg of anavar every 8 to 10 hours to keep the levels smooth if your not noticing a difference raise the anavar up 10mg. Im sensative to 30 mg a day but some guys go all out to 80 even 100 mg a day. You will see gains ! ip gear is what i go with usually qv the anavar is british dragon they rock. be careful look for halograms and make sure dates are good. Good luck eat clean protien evey 3 to 4 hours lots of greens so you dont shit cement......get growing. later good luck

Guys,
So, are there any bodybuilders who are afraid of needles.?? I know that sounds like a stupid question, but comeon someone has got to be afraid of needles, but then they overcame it...

Cheers,

fear is having your liver enzymes say sorry dude your gonna piss brown and look at life threw yellow eyes. A little needle prick or an early dirt nap . Go with the needle , if you use orals just use safer orals and short periods of time at lower doses (Milkthistle twice a day) it helps.....just do it!

exercises for an injured back

i recently tore a disc and have loss of range of motion and cant have alot of downward pressure any suggestions for execises? need to get back on the horse.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131