over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Giants83 log (Aurum RX) , Test P - anadrol inject

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member

TEST PROPINATE 100mg
LiquidDrol (ANADROL 25mg)

Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can,thanks!

Thank you Viking for allowing me to review a couple of your products.
T/A was a matter of days which was really good considering the holiday.
I'll start the test p today and the inj. anadrol on Monday. Figured Monday the best seeing my next two days are off days and I still have a couple more days left of dbol. Really excite to start the drol. Inj. drol has quickly become one of my favorites as of lately. My plan was to pick back up on it Monday so this was perfect timing. Plus with all the good reviews recently I'm even more pumped to get it going.

I'll post up a few pics below. Nice presentation. Nothing out of the ordinary. If anybody has any questions feel free to ask here or pm me. Thanks again Viking!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453534124.844306.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453534138.357815.jpg

i'm very interested your inject.. Drol , the stomach symptoms is the same like oral Drol or maybe less - let us know - thanks

Pinned 100mg of test p today in my glute.Clean gear, flowed very easily and surprisingly painless. Reason I say that is I often get a little PIP from prop. I used a 25g today and it flowed nicely so on Monday I'm going to use a 27g in my delt and see how that goes. Usually within the first week my libido goes through the roof on prop. Monday I'll also be starting the inj. drol. Can't wait!! I'll pop in tomorrow just to check in and then report on Monday after my workout.

great erson for a log

this is a great pick for a logger Vik9ng did good again

You'll really love the inject Drol..I was extending my run up until I started having issues with my blood pressure. Vikings products are 100% in my book.
I couldn't believe how strong 25mg of inject Anadrol is compared to oral..it's nuts!

It compares to trn in gains

i see people gaining mass like they would on tren brah its good drol

Pinned 25mg of anadrol today in my left delt.[emoji3] I went and hit chest after and had a great workout. To be honest I thought today's workout was not going to be good because of how tired I am. It's hard working nights and then switching back to days on your days off. Regardless though I powered through a good one even if it was mental.
I know some guys aren't fond of that solvent smell but I kind of like it. Maybe it's the familiarity of it that gets me excited. I'm usually a little sore after pinning drol, especially in my delt and this was no different. Here I am 8hrs after pin and I can hardly tell I pinned anything there. It flowed so nicely through a 27g.
Nothing new to report on the prop. Still early. I assume I'll notice nice changes in the coming days on both and I can't wait. I will definitely keep you guys posted and so far so good. Thanks for following along.

Pinned 25mg of anadrol today in my left delt.[emoji3] I went and hit chest after and had a great workout. To be honest I thought today's workout was not going to be good because of how tired I am. It's hard working nights and then switching back to days on your days off. Regardless though I powered through a good one even if it was mental.
I know some guys aren't fond of that solvent smell but I kind of like it. Maybe it's the familiarity of it that gets me excited. I'm usually a little sore after pinning drol, especially in my delt and this was no different. Here I am 8hrs after pin and I can hardly tell I pinned anything there. It flowed so nicely through a 27g.
Nothing new to report on the prop. Still early. I assume I'll notice nice changes in the coming days on both and I can't wait. I will definitely keep you guys posted and so far so good. Thanks for following along.

very good news here

So I pinned my left delt with the test p to see if I'd have any pip and as of right now there is zero. Sometimes it does take a little for me to feel it but I'll let you know. Flowed easy enough through a 27g. I pinned the inj. anadrol about an hour pre-workout as usual. Today I hit my glute. I always seem to have a little soreness right after the pin but by tonight I don't even notice it. My workout today was amazing!! It's usually my leg day but I did arms instead because I had some work to do this afternoon and I didn't see much getting done after a heavy leg session so those will have to wait until tomorrow. I had some great pumps today and moved some good weight. Definitely a satisfying workout and my arms are even a bit sore right now. My biceps are always the last thing that I feel any soreness in so it's definitely satisfying. I'm thinking by the end of the week I'll be in the thick of things nicely. I do have to keep an eye on my BP. I just checked it a few minutes ago and it's 149/89. Not bad but higher than normal. I'll check back in tomorrow. So far so good!!

Hey G...looks like things are going good So far.I hope this a good run for you ..We don't seem to talk as much these days?hows everything?Good I hope!
how is training now?.
where's your weight at?

Hey G...looks like things are going good So far.I hope this a good run for you ..We don't seem to talk as much these days?hows everything?Good I hope!

how is training now?.

where's your weight at?

Hey JP how's it going bro? It's been a bit since we caught up last. I've been following along on your log though. I wish you the best on your upcoming surgery and a speedy recovery which I'm sure you'll have no problem doing.
Training is going good. Making great progress. I'm at 208 right now and feel great. I'm going to start the training routine Q gave me last year. I made some good progress with it so I thought I should give it another go. Anyway keep us posted on your surgery. Thanks for popping in here bro.

Its really funny you mentioned Q..in my first post I was gona ask you if you still had the programme he did for you..You should put that into action ASAP! :)
He used to send me some brutal workouts!miss that guy!the day of my surgery last year he actually called me while I was at the hospital and gave a good pep talk!

So I pinned my left delt with the test p to see if I'd have any pip and as of right now there is zero. Sometimes it does take a little for me to feel it but I'll let you know. Flowed easy enough through a 27g. I pinned the inj. anadrol about an hour pre-workout as usual. Today I hit my glute. I always seem to have a little soreness right after the pin but by tonight I don't even notice it. My workout today was amazing!! It's usually my leg day but I did arms instead because I had some work to do this afternoon and I didn't see much getting done after a heavy leg session so those will have to wait until tomorrow. I had some great pumps today and moved some good weight. Definitely a satisfying workout and my arms are even a bit sore right now. My biceps are always the last thing that I feel any soreness in so it's definitely satisfying. I'm thinking by the end of the week I'll be in the thick of things nicely. I do have to keep an eye on my BP. I just checked it a few minutes ago and it's 149/89. Not bad but higher than normal. I'll check back in tomorrow. So far so good!!

sounds good watch that bp though!!

Sorry I didn't check in here yesterday. Had a killer leg workout and then went to work. Huge mistake. Lol
I did shoulders today. I had some serious operations on my shoulder and chest a couple years back. Had parts of my clavicle, rib and sternum removed. Anyway my overhead presses always suffered terribly. Could never go real high with the weight so I always went high reps. Today I smashed my personal best and it felt great!! Lifts are up all the way around. I've also been doing cardio 4-5x a week.
So with test p I have zero soreness immediately after pin but it sets in about 12 hours later. Nothing serious and it's the usual for me. The inj. drol on the other hand is a bit sore right after pin but is usually gone within a couple hours. Both flow beautifully through a 27g pin which I really like. I have tried anything smaller but I think it might flow through a 29g just fine. Don't quote me on that though. BP has been leveling out pretty good. Overall I'm really enjoying these right now. Check back tomorrow!!

Sorry I didn't check in here yesterday. Had a killer leg workout and then went to work. Huge mistake. Lol
I did shoulders today. I had some serious operations on my shoulder and chest a couple years back. Had parts of my clavicle, rib and sternum removed. Anyway my overhead presses always suffered terribly. Could never go real high with the weight so I always went high reps. Today I smashed my personal best and it felt great!! Lifts are up all the way around. I've also been doing cardio 4-5x a week.
So with test p I have zero soreness immediately after pin but it sets in about 12 hours later. Nothing serious and it's the usual for me. The inj. drol on the other hand is a bit sore right after pin but is usually gone within a couple hours. Both flow beautifully through a 27g pin which I really like. I have tried anything smaller but I think it might flow through a 29g just fine. Don't quote me on that though. BP has been leveling out pretty good. Overall I'm really enjoying these right now. Check back tomorrow!!

Definitely flows through a 29g, i just run it under warm water beforehand.

Looks like we are having a similar experience thus far.

Definitely flows through a 29g, i just run it under warm water beforehand.

Looks like we are having a similar experience thus far.

I might give it a try tonight but that's what I figured. Both the drol and test p flow so easily through a 27g. I usually draw them both with a 23g and then put it on my baseboard for a couple minutes. I do that with all my gear. Works good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131