over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-ASeR-focus round two (Solberg Lab).

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
It's our couple again! yes!!! :D

Both competitors,both very experienced.

I will let them introduce themselves and explain wich products they will use for this log.

Thanks!!!

thank you to viking lab for the second chance to test his products.

Girlfriend 11sh11 and I just finished competing and Ill be using some Solberg products as part of my post contest growth phase. She is continuing a prep towards masters nationals, and will be implementing solberg into her program as well, but I will leave that for her to explain.

I will be adding 750 test e, 25 anadrol inject, and 10mg nolvadex daily. the test I began a week ago, and while its too early to comment on efficacy the shots are relatively painless and the products look great. the anadrol and nolvadex ill be starting tomorrow morning at 25mg and 10mg.

current body weight is around 215, body fat is around 6%. Have not gone off diet much since the show, minus a few days of extra eating but not garbage and not in extreme excess.

Ill have some picture updates for us both in a few days :)

Your guys' progress in your logs alone is plenty proof of the quality of the Solberg line. You 2 have basically single handedly secured my business for Viking on this next re-up. Congrats on your prep and I look forward to following this log.

Your guys' progress in your logs alone is plenty proof of the quality of the Solberg line. You 2 have basically single handedly secured my business for Viking on this next re-up. Congrats on your prep and I look forward to following this log.

Thanks for following, SportPTA17, Viking has been top of the line, in all areas - products, delivery, customer service...
I have just over 9 weeks to go. Food started out small after the show, and i got my first increase from my coach yesterday. Im currently around 240gP/310gC/0gF per day. Thats my basic setup, and ill be having a cheat meal twice a week. We train 5x/wk, fasted cardio daily. Staying lean and hard, fullness has returned, only just over 2 lbs up since the show at 159.6

My supplement protocol at the moment - anavar ED - 10mg, clen ED - 60mcg, gH ED - 2iu. Ill be making additions over next couple weeks to keep on a prep schedule.

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-18-07.18.48.jpg
    PicsArt_05-18-07.18.48.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 282
Thanks for following, SportPTA17, Viking has been top of the line, in all areas - products, delivery, customer service...
I have just over 9 weeks to go. Food started out small after the show, and i got my first increase from my coach yesterday. Im currently around 240gP/310gC/0gF per day. Thats my basic setup, and ill be having a cheat meal twice a week. We train 5x/wk, fasted cardio daily. Staying lean and hard, fullness has returned, only just over 2 lbs up since the show at 159.6

My supplement protocol at the moment - anavar ED - 10mg, clen ED - 60mcg, gH ED - 2iu. Ill be making additions over next couple weeks to keep on a prep schedule.

WOWWWWW!!!

update for saturday 21st. bodyweight has started to go up, anadrol is good to go.. noticing fuller from day to day, more vascular, harder, and blood pressure increase. bodyweight is up about 7 pounds from the show 2 weeks ago, plan is to steadily increase over the next 10 or so weeks.. once fat gain becomes quicker then muscle i will switch to a short hardening phase.

Asteelz current progress pic, taken this morning

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-21-04.31.59.jpg
    PicsArt_05-21-04.31.59.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 284
I am following along here .you both looked great in the previous log you ran .i am looking forward to your progress using the Solberg line .

I am following along here .you both looked great in the previous log you ran .i am looking forward to your progress using the Solberg line .

Thanks Mike, much appreciated. The test drol and nolva are great. No rebound water retention after coming off the AI's post show, only 10 mg nolva a day. drol is serious as an inject..

Am fully involved and focused towards nationals. 8.5 weeks to go, in great target shape! Up only about 3.5lbs since comp, yet visually very full, still lean and vascular. Used reverse dieting, doing morning cardio daily, coach has allowed 2 cheat meals a week

Attachments

• 20160524_092802.jpg
    20160524_092802.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 246
What you take for the drol? 1ml?

I started with one for a few days and then increased to two, with a notably greater effect in fullness and strength in the gym.

Update for Thursday! Legs today, with a focus on volume and high reps, as opposed to sunday where we did heavy squats.

started with 4 sets each of single leg extesions and single leg hamstring curls. increasing in weight each set with reps between 15-25 on each.

Followed up with 6 sets of leg presses, ranging from 2-8 plates on each side, no set less then 15 reps and most at 20. 11sh11 was very strong today, hit 6 plates on each side for 8 before dropping to 5 for another 12. very impressive lift.

followed up with lying hamstring curls, i used heavier weight and did straight sets of 15-20, she lightened up a little but utilized negatives and then burnout reps in the bottom range of motion.

finished with double leg extensions, enough weight to get a good contraction, i think i finished around 175 and her around 100 or 120, sets of 20.

my strength has been going up, so has body weight and muscle fullness, but no fat gain. same for 11sh11, her fullness is at its peak, where i have not seen her looking like this prior. Continuing this route will land her on stage around the same weight but with a drastically improved muscle quality, fullness, and density.

snapped some pics post training after i got home, weight is around 220 now. anadrol nd test are kicking in, enjoying the results as well as the other benefits, drive increased etc ;):p

Attachments

• IMG954499.jpg
    IMG954499.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG954497.jpg
    IMG954497.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
killer workout today. chest with our friend, strong steady lifts today with great pumps. could not catch my breath today! weight coming on and my lungs are not used to it yet.

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-27-07.46.05.jpg
    PicsArt_05-27-07.46.05.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 226
Was a great chest day for sure! One new observation, the additional cuts on my quads. They just keep getting fuller and improving, with no change on the scale.
I also switched now to the Solber clen, was finishing up what i already had on uand. Jave been cruising at 60mcg since the show. Wow!!! Not changing dosage, i noticed the effect immediately... the flush, the energy. Obviously a great product, dosed correctly

killer workout today. chest with our friend, strong steady lifts today with great pumps. could not catch my breath today! weight coming on and my lungs are not used to it yet.

You look great together ;)

Update for Monday, trained back today. had a KILLER workout yesterday for legs, a late night and solid back day today.

Did some warm up pulldowns and then 2 heavy sets. T bar rows 3 heavy sets to failure.. watched my beautiful woman pull a 45 and 2 25s for sets of 10-12, much to the dismay of the males in the gym. Followed with 4 sets of hammer strength rows, single arm. relatively heavy on those with the last set of negatives and hard contractions. finished with pullups.

watching my partner progress is fulfilling, her body has filled out and retained a low level of bodyfat. Leading into this show she will have an easier time with getting INTO the contest condition, and more emphasis can be placed on fine tuning her physique to do battle.

size gains are coming on for me, bodyweight is up and fullness is ridiculous. switched from the solberg inj drol to drol tabs from another lab because i ran out, but i will be looking to try the solberg drol tabs soon. the test is great, im glad its painless ! agression in the bedroom is dangerously high :headbang:

Last edited:
Update pics from home after the gym

Attachments

• 20160530_133944.jpg
    20160530_133944.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 290
  • 20160530_133919.jpg
    20160530_133919.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 287

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member