over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stealth Group, Diesel Blend Log

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Got the pack last night when I came home from work/gym, I'll take 1 cc MWF until it's gone (I took it last night right before bed). I'll also take an AI, and I have about a week and a half left of GH at 3 ius a day (right before bed), so that's not much, just wanted to give full disclaimer and like I said, the GH will be gone in about 10 days.

Shot went smooth through a slin pin to my right pec , no PIP this morning, no knots.

Right now I'm about 215, goal is to add some size, strength, but not add too much bf as summer is here! I'll be cycling my carbs, high on workout days, low on non workout days.

took my second shot last night, when I hit the gym today, I'll do legs.

Took the second shot in my side delt, gf did the pinning, everything went good, no pip, no knots. Honestly, I can't even tell she hit me last night, very smooth.

Missed a few updates as I was out of town for the holiday weekend.

Friday's shot went good, I only had time to do a quick back workout friday.
Chins, I did 30 in sets of as many as I could until I reached 30.
Bent db rows, 4x12
DB Hammercurls, 4x12

Was running late so that's all I had time for.

Came back into town last night, did my next shot before bed, did chest/shoulders/tri today

gym was crowded as hell today, used machine benches, short on time again as my daughter was in the mall so i had to make it quick and get her back to her mother's house.

machine chest press, 3 warm ups, then set of 4, 8, 9 (goal was 12, but failed as the pump was very intense and i had no rest between any sets)
drop sets for laterals, started "heavy" and went all the way down the rack.
Dips-shoulders were already feeling fried, did a total of 30 dips, then had to leave out to take my daughter home.

shots are going good, very smooth, no pain, no knots, I'm liking them. will hit the gym again on thursday as I'm taking my daughter to a movie screener tomorrow. will do the shot after the movie and before i go to bed.

Summer plans just changed and I'll be in FL the 2nd week in Aug for an entire week, so instead of a lean bulk, I'm going to switch this up to a cut.

I take the next shot tonight, I'm also dropping carbs to pre and post workout only. I need to drop a good 10-15 more pounds, I'm meeting up with some old friends and want to show off some tight abs!

Quick question, has anyone tried dnp in the summer where it's hot and humid? The temp is going up where I am now, and not sure if I want to try it. Might throw in 250mg daily and use the blend to keep my muscle mass while dnp does its magic.

I'm leery about the dnp as I sweat bad as it is, I'll see how the 250 is and if it's too bad, I'll just stop it

Okay, I'm feeling the tren. This is a lower dose than what I used to use, but I'm liking it. I will be honest, I had powdered tren ace from about 2 years ago (different sponsor, who is now gone) that I was using a couple of weeks before this and at a higher mg due to not "feeling" much strength gains ect.

I'll just say that either this blend is a bit overdosed, which is fine, or the powdered shit I had was a complete waste of money which pisses me the hell off.

I took a shot last night, Sunday, as tonight I won't get home until after midnight, and to be honest, I'll just want to crash in the bed when I walk into the front door.

Did a back bicep workout yesterday, workouts are kind of all over the place now due to time constraints with work and also volunteering. I should have some time this afternoon to put up yesterday's workout.

It's going to be a very busy summer!

Sorry for not keeping the updates as they're supposed to be. It's been very busy for me but that isn't a good excuse. I said I'd log it, so I should keep updated on it.

Strength is good, has been increasing, I do go up very slowly as I've had rotator cuff injuries so I'm always paranoid about that. I have lowered my carbs around training only on lifting days. On days I do cardio only I limit my carbs as much as I can without feeling to sluggish. Moderate fats, high protein, for me it's 280+ grams of protein.

Fat is starting to come off. Decided to hold off on the DNP as it's just not cold enough for me to want to even try 250 a day. I sweat bad enough as it is, and with it being summer, on DNP, plus my sweat meds, I think that could turn into a dangerous health situation for me. So I'll depend on diet, workouts and some of that extra goodness from the tren to help me lose a few pounds of fat before my FL trip.

I may also wind up in Tx at the end of Aug, so we'll see how that goes, hopefully I can get a nice cut look by then.

while i'm in this section, I'll also update this log.

going into week 4? I guess, something along those lines. the oil is causing 0 knots, which i love. it's extremely smooth, tonight's workout was low key, a friend is visiting from PA and she didn't want to miss a workout, and she does full body 3 times a week, so I worked out with her under her terms. It was a good workout, veins are popping on my shoulders and arms pretty nicely.

I'm about to do a chest shot in the next few minutes, and if it's like the previous shots, it'll go in smoothly and without any issues. Which I know it will.

Still feeling good on the blend. I'm liking the mixture as well as the strength gains I'm getting from it. I have about 3 weeks left of it, so I'm going to make the most out of it! Every shot is smooth, I haven't had any knots at all.

blend is still going good, i'm dropping some bf, while my strength has still been increasing. With this, I have realized that I've used far too much tren in the past and that caused too many sides, loss of appetite, acid reflux ect. I'm getting good gains on this blend while also at a calorie deficit in order to lose even more fat. loving this blend.

Updating both logs before today gets too crazy for me.

I take another shot tonight, I'm sure it'll be just as smooth as the rest. The sad part is that I see I'm running out!

With every cc I use, I realize it's going quick. Like I said in the previous post, I got stuck on the "more is better" type BS with tren for so long. and yeah it may give faster fat loss and quicker gain, but it also brings unwanted sides, for me it did at least. Using this amount, 200mg test, 100tren e 3 times a week, it made me slow down and ask myself wtf was I doing for so long. I'm having all the positive effects from the test and tren without the shitty sides I used to get.

oh and for those that suggest low test and higher tren, no thanks. I tried it, and just didn't like it. it wasn't for me, if it works for you, great, but it's not something I liked.

I do suggest trying this blend out, very easy to shoot in a slin pin, packaging was awesome, no pip, no knots. Great product IMO. with i could make stuff this smooth. lol

only about 1 1/2-2 ccs or so left, I've loved this blend as I can put it in a slin pin and get the test and tren e at the same time, taking only 3 injections a week has been wonderful. I got so tired of daily injections, it wears me out after a few weeks.

I've added a couple of pounds of lean mass, not sure how much, but I have also dropped more body fat, i would say that is due to me lowering carbs dramatically and also from the tren.

after the last shot, I plan on going test only until mid aug as I'll be out of town the entire 2nd week of aug, then I plan to come back with a hard/clean bulk.

I will highly recommend the diesel blend as I think it's a great choice and very smooth

Spent the last few days in Ocean City with my gf for her birthday. Used up the vials, IMO, they were great. I added some strength while being on lower cals as I'm going to FL the 2nd week of august for a week and wanted to get rid of a little more bodyfat. The blend flowed through slin pins with NO problem at all, no pip, no knots. I loved it.

It also made me realize a few things as I mentioned in previous post. I recommend giving the blend a shot, it's great to do 3, 1 cc injections a week to get your test and tren in.

great blend!

Sweet..i,have tried as well,lov the lean bulk blend.. Great stuff !

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity