YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JustWannaBeHuge (Aurum RX) Test mix 300/Tren A100 log.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can.

JustWannaBeHuge will log for us :

Test mix 300/Tren A100.

Thanks!

Thank you for creating the log and giving me the chance to test out the product.

I'll do daily shots in a slin pin, it'll be 150 test and 50 mg tren. I'll take the first shot tonight around 8pm or, depending on what time I get back from the gym, and update the log at that time.

thanks again!

took the shot tonight after the gym, half a cc of test, hald a cc of the tren ace, went through a slin pin pretty easy. took it about 2 hours ago. no knots or pip, i'll do the same amounts daily until it's gone.

Did a 2nd shot last night, half a cc of tren and half a cc of test in a slin pin. shot went smoothly and no pip or knots.

I've been taking the daily shots, all went in smooth.

last nights workout.

Incline BP, 4x6-10
flat bp, 2x 5-6

shoulders
machine laterals 4x8-12
DB laterals, 2x10-12

tri
weighed dips, 4x8-10

let's see how it goes. starting to up my calories again to start the bulk, doing it slowly as my goal is as clean as possible without gaining too much fat. trying to keep fat gain under a lot better control this time

Sweet! Once I run out of my supply of test prop, I may give this test mix a shot.

Sweet! Once I run out of my supply of test prop, I may give this test mix a shot.

I'm liking it. It goes in smooth, no pip and easy to take in a slin pin which is what I mainly use now a days.

Haven't updated the log in a few days.

did back and biceps on saturday.

Seated rows, 4x10
Did two sets of pulldowns, then my right shoulder started giving me issues again so I cut it short. May have to go back to get it checked out again in the coming weeks, I'll see how it goes.

Went straight to biceps, hammer db curls 4x12
rev. ez curl bar: 4x12.

every workout i also do abs and something for calves.

took the shot tonight after the gym, half a cc of test, hald a cc of the tren ace, went through a slin pin pretty easy. took it about 2 hours ago. no knots or pip, i'll do the same amounts daily until it's gone.

Can I ask what length slin pin and where you shoot? I draw and inject with 25 guage 1" intra into every muscle except smaller groups like calves and drawing is a bit slow with test mix and seems to go in slow...

Can I ask what length slin pin and where you shoot? I draw and inject with 25 guage 1" intra into every muscle except smaller groups like calves and drawing is a bit slow with test mix and seems to go in slow...

I warm everything up first. Doesn't matter what it is, been doing it for years and it's just habit for me. I draw into a 3 cc pin with 18g, back fill the slin pin and pump it in. slin pin is half an inch, 1 full cc, and I believe 29g? I'll double check when I get home though.

also remember, i'm only doing half a cc of each one daily. 150 test and 50 tren.

I shoot chest, all heads of my shoulders (gf helps out) both heads of biceps, quads. sometimes my gf hits my glutes, we use a 1 inch 25 gauge then.

I warm everything up first. Doesn't matter what it is, been doing it for years and it's just habit for me. I draw into a 3 cc pin with 18g, back fill the slin pin and pump it in. slin pin is half an inch, 1 full cc, and I believe 29g? I'll double check when I get home though.

also remember, i'm only doing half a cc of each one daily. 150 test and 50 tren.

I shoot chest, all heads of my shoulders (gf helps out) both heads of biceps, quads. sometimes my gf hits my glutes, we use a 1 inch 25 gauge then.

Thanks.. I here a lot of bros on the boards using slin pins and tried it with .5" and got severe pip and swollen quad at one point and had to get antibiotics then decided not to use them anymore. Of course I was using T400 and that may have been the culprit. Worked fine in delts and bi's though...

Thanks.. I here a lot of bros on the boards using slin pins and tried it with .5" and got severe pip and swollen quad at one point and had to get antibiotics then decided not to use them anymore. Of course I was using T400 and that may have been the culprit. Worked fine in delts and bi's though...

I've had stuff similar happen to me before if I used high mg stuff and went in my quads but fine in my bi's/chest and delts. Maybe due to more movement and moved the oil around more/faster in the other areas? I don't know. But there are times when my quads don't seem to like stuff as much as my other areas. Could also be more scar tissue as when I first started using, the first couple of years I only did quads and glutes, and I used bigger pins, 22g-23g if I remember correctly.

I've had stuff similar happen to me before if I used high mg stuff and went in my quads but fine in my bi's/chest and delts. Maybe due to more movement and moved the oil around more/faster in the other areas? I don't know. But there are times when my quads don't seem to like stuff as much as my other areas. Could also be more scar tissue as when I first started using, the first couple of years I only did quads and glutes, and I used bigger pins, 22g-23g if I remember correctly.

Thanks. Definitely will be following your log.

As stated. Every workout I've been adding up weight. Im starting to run low on here but I've liked the products a lot. Very smooth shots. No pip. I say try em out.

I'm increasing the dosages this week. I wanted to do low and light but I'm greedy and decided to hit it harder. Lol. We'll see how it goes.

yes, finished up the test and tren ace vial. products were good, strength went up. had great workouts the last two weeks, i'd use again! good products

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws