over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Solberg Log - Anadrol inject/Superdrol

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just got my goodies from Mr Viking today - very excited to run the Solberg line.

I'm currently on 900mg of Test-E and 600mg of Deca, I will be bumping the test up with Solberg Test 400 blend to 1600mg a week.

Adding in the Superdrol @ 20mg daily, split twice AND the Anadrol INJ 25mg PRE workout (1hr before I hit the gym)

I'm also adding a bunch of other shit in too, but I wanted to really capture the strength gains from the SDrol and Anadrol Inj over 30 days.

xq9a3o.jpg

Def going to enjoy the Solberg products,very smooth brother and potent...Will be following your log...

The Growth Clinic SPONSORED ATHLETE®THE REAPER

So I didn't waste any time - postman came early this morning with the goodies.

I went ahead and took a 10mg SDrol tab and I just did my first Anadrol inj. 1ML, pec shot. Heated vial, drew through a 23g and injected through a 27g. Was painless, didn't have to put much effort into making it move through the 27g which was nice.

I really appreciate it, and look forward hearing your opinion.

murdered my leg workout today. call it the placebo effect if you want, i knew i was geared up on some new goodies (and i just increased my test to 1200 this week, and will go to 1600 next week). also just started GH...went straight to 5iu....maybe that was a mistake, we'll see.

post workout my hands are shaking uncontrollably and i can hear my heart thumping in my ears :)

murdered my leg workout today. call it the placebo effect if you want, i knew i was geared up on some new goodies (and i just increased my test to 1200 this week, and will go to 1600 next week). also just started GH...went straight to 5iu....maybe that was a mistake, we'll see.

post workout my hands are shaking uncontrollably and i can hear my heart thumping in my ears :)

So awesome. Wish I could afford gh. That is one thing I have never taken. I did a cycle of mk but I heard it's not the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be interesting to see how you go with the superdrol. Even the inject at 15-20mg pre work out destroys my liver in 10-14 days. its a pity as the inject you can feel day one

Be interesting to see how you go with the superdrol. Even the inject at 15-20mg pre work out destroys my liver in 10-14 days. its a pity as the inject you can feel day one

ill be taking a double dose of TUDCA daily, thats for sure.

will at some point, i took one today, as well as a picture of the scale, for some comparisons at the end of the month :)

I tried 1750 tudca and still no luck. Mind you methylated doesnt seem to get along with me.

i've run 150 mg oral anadrol without liver issues but i had to drop it down because the back pumps were so vicious i could barely do normal every day things, nonetheless deadlifts and squats.

i'm taking about 8 grams of taurine a day right now and will add chelated magnesium if i need to, that worked for anavar cramps for me in the past, not sure about back pumps tho

i've run 150 mg oral anadrol without liver issues but i had to drop it down because the back pumps were so vicious i could barely do normal every day things, nonetheless deadlifts and squats.

i'm taking about 8 grams of taurine a day right now and will add chelated magnesium if i need to, that worked for anavar cramps for me in the past, not sure about back pumps tho

Im fine with dbol and anadrol until back pumps kick in with no tudca. 100dbol and 200 adrol im fine.. i look at superdrol and get sick

Im fine with dbol and anadrol until back pumps kick in with no tudca. 100dbol and 200 adrol im fine.. i look at superdrol and get sick

honestly this is the first time ive run Sdrol since 2006 when they literally sold it in some of the supplement stores, i can't even remember what it was like, so we'll see. the only thing i'm sure of between the two (sdrol/anadrol inj) is that i will probably get strong as shit, really quick

I have tried this combo several times pre-workout, and it is awesome!! I never went higher that 1.5ml's of the anadrol, and 20mg superdrol

Watching. I've ran this combo for a short period of time, had massive fullness and size gains. some strength gains but didn't push for strength due to lethargy. All the best bro.

2nd inj today, did my other pec, again zero pain. no soreness from yesterdays shot either, so i'd say this stuff is A+ in my book in that regard.

i was wired for some reason last night, i could not sleep until like 2AM, which is insane because i started GH 3 days ago and i've been tired as hell during the day but for some reason had the hardest time going to sleep last night.

also, assuming this from the GH, not 100%, but my hands are so unsteady and shaky yesterday and today. literally i couldn't hold the fucking pin straight to do my injection, thankfully it was in my pec right in front of my face so it's hard to fuck up, but literally all day i'm shaking like a parkinsons patient. looked at blood pressure last night, pretty normal range, i'm on a couple of supps for BP anyway, can't figure out what it's from. heading to the gym now for an arm workout.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear