over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Stability When Not Reconstituted

BioBuild

Registered
So I found myself in the predicament this past week of moving to the desert climate of Arizona during the hottest month of the year (100+ degrees Fahrenheit every day) and stupidly buried my HGH vials in a box in the bed of my pickup truck :-\ They obviously weren't reconstituted but they sat there for a solid week at probably 120 degree temps, does anyone know if this will render the stuff impotent? Everything I've read says it should be stored at room temp or refrigerated...would hate to think I just ruined all my kits :'(

If the purity is high the formula is fine tuned (the final formula is a secret which pharma brand doesn't reveal till last detail, true that the excipients appear on any brochure and of course at USP records but trust me that not till the last detail) then the GH is surprisingly stable,

Our stability tests showed full stability at room temperature for 28 days, completely intact, what happens in higher temperature we have never tested

So I found myself in the predicament this past week of moving to the desert climate of Arizona during the hottest month of the year (100+ degrees Fahrenheit every day) and stupidly buried my HGH vials in a box in the bed of my pickup truck :-\ They obviously weren't reconstituted but they sat there for a solid week at probably 120 degree temps, does anyone know if this will render the stuff impotent? Everything I've read says it should be stored at room temp or refrigerated...would hate to think I just ruined all my kits :'(

it will be fine, or if your worried about it, ship it to me and i will dispose of it properly for you hahaha

It’s pretty stable but best to inject 10ius in your delt and get blood drawn 3 hours later for serum hgh testing off privatemdlabs.com

Hmm maybe Ill do a blood draw in that case and see what it tests at. It's the grey tops from TP so I'm hopeful they are still in good shape.

OP, don't mind me asking members, not hijacking the thread.
Same question on Humalog shipped in this summer, and delivered several days after being shipped, would the solution be affected?

OP, don't mind me asking members, not hijacking the thread.
Same question on Humalog shipped in this summer, and delivered several days after being shipped, would the solution be affected?

Take some and see if you go hypo. Test your blood glucose, take some humalog, then test it 30 minutes later. Easy enough to figure out.

Last edited:
Take some and see if you go hypo. Test your blood glucose, take some humalog, then test it 30 minutes later. Easy enough to figure out.

I did not order it yet, I am asking before placing the order, if there would be a chance it would be affected, then I will not take the risk.

I did not order it yet, I am asking before placing the order, if there would be a chance it would be affected, then I will not take the risk.

Not sure. There should be stability temperature listed on the package insert. See what google shows or call a pharmacy. The pharmacist will know.

I know it is stable for up to 6 hrs at room temp. Since we normally test for up to 24 hrs, I would say it's not likely to be stable for that length of time.

I know it is stable for up to 6 hrs at room temp. Since we normally test for up to 24 hrs, I would say it's not likely to be stable for that length of time.

Do you mean lyofilized hgh is only stable for 6 hours?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131