YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Haven't done primobolan depot in years and I'm amazed!

ripped358

Banned
was on a high dose of tren with test and masteron .
It was making my appetite insatiable .
I couldn't stop eating.
It also made me lethargic,so 4 weeks before I stopped tren I started taking 600mg primo, then when I stopped th trenA
I went to 800mg primo,1/2cc sus everyday,and 500mg masteron
I look better now than when I was on tren and I can control my diet again.
I couldn't get full before no matter how much I ate.
anyway,I wasn't expecting so much for primo,I have enough for 17 weeks more at 1000mg a week ,ill stay at 800 till gains stop.
The part that sucks is I only have 10 ccs of the 200mg an ml of primo left
The rest is 100mg an ml and that sucks meaning more shots.
so if anyone is debating using primo def use it but seems like 800mg a week is a good dosage.
now I have 40ml of the same brand primo im using now except its a 100mg an ml then after that I have a board sponsers primo which his tren was good but hurt.so I hope his primo don't hurt as bad as the tren

Would be interested in 200mg per ml primo too.

How harsh has it been on your hairline?

That's the only thing I am worried about.

I wish I'd lose my hair have to constantly shave it.
The 200mg an ml primo is out of business which sucks cause he had the best prices and best product I had the primo tested when I think it was called
SanrAfael .i could be wrong but it was at the time when a lab tested gear and all his gear was overdosed or right on point.
I used him for so many years.
Anyway the other brand. That I have the 100mg
Primo is from dlabs but haven't tried the primo yet,I have tried his tren ace which worked well but it burned Going in I hope the primobolans not the same

200 mg Primo Enan is easier to find than one might think.

Look around on the Sponsors board.

200mg/ml of real Primo would be as painful as getting caught with a load of buckshot in your ass. Or else it's something aside from Primo. Think about the pain from a Pharm Grade Bayer Shering @ 100mg/ml.

I used use schering primo back in the day and it never hurt at all, I've been using. 200ml of a sources primo that was tested when it was available to test gear and it was. Exactly 200mg an ml or very close to it since they make you send like 5 or 6 ccs. And I had a bunch of it left over and it. Give. A little lump but not painful.
I've never tried bayer so can't comment on it

200mg/ml of real Primo would be as painful as getting caught with a load of buckshot in your ass. Or else it's something aside from Primo. Think about the pain from a Pharm Grade Bayer Shering @ 100mg/ml.

One word --> :banghead:

Not true....its the ester/prep combo that makes an injection painful.

True Schering 100 was painless every time

I'm pretty sure it's having a high molecular weight that makes a compound painful and Primo is the highest I've seen. Maybe if it's prepared with EO or a thin carrier it won't be terrible but I wouldn't count on it.

Not in my experience.

You were among the very few.....even Bill Lewellyn on T-Nation wrote an article that true legit Schering Primo should be painless and that Primo derivatives from UG labs are almost always due to high BA/Improper ester or slightly unsterile.

I am talking Schering now....not anything else.

That said, more than one sponsor on here has RAVE reviews about 200mg Primo - all you have to do is a search

Last edited:
Just browsing... Here's my "experience"..

#1)Primobolan is a bit pricey, but is worth doing if you're worried about testosterone side effects...

#2) Legit Primobolan is a good quality anabolic.. For myself, 50mg-100mg anavar and my Test Blast(1200mg-1500mg) receive the same results..

#3) Schering IS 100% PAIN FREE!! ZERO PAIN! sheesh..:rolleyes:

I can get the Bayer-Schering 100mg/ml but it is 13 bucks an amp. I just may grab 20 of them next order

Just browsing... Here's my "experience"..

#1)Primobolan is a bit pricey, but is worth doing if you're worried about testosterone side effects...

#2) Legit Primobolan is a good quality anabolic.. For myself, 50mg-100mg anavar and my Test Blast(1200mg-1500mg) receive the same results..

#3) Schering IS 100% PAIN FREE!! ZERO PAIN! sheesh..:rolleyes:

Agreed on all.

I've been thinking of trying primo lately. Might just go for it.

How is it on hair when mpb prone? I have no real issues with moderate doses of test, Tren, EQ, var. But masteron really impacted my hairline quickly. Drastically more so than even test/tren. I'm curious about primo since it's also a DHT derivative.

How is it on hair when mpb prone? I have no real issues with moderate doses of test, Tren, EQ, var. But masteron really impacted my hairline quickly. Drastically more so than even test/tren. I'm curious about primo since it's also a DHT derivative.

I've found. primo is one of the worst steroids for hair. stay away from it if you want to keep whats left of your hair

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member