over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone use IP6, is it worth it?

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Cant find a whole lot of info about this. i know it can help with excess iron, and i think i read immune system as well as blood lipids. dont really hear too many ppl mention it. any insight is welcomed, as always, much appreciated

Yes, year round @ 1000mgs in the morning

get mine from true nutrition

Have you noticed any health benefits OZ?

Dante Trudel (owner of TN) is the first person I heard that used it in his personal health supplements arsenal.

This is what Dante wrote in his blog:
IP6 … Very underated supplement…its a iron chelator…which I theorize keeps my iron count down somewhat and thru a long cycle of events keeps my hematocrit and hemoglobin from rising too high…along with that it has very important anti-cancer properties. You should take IP6 in the middle of the night as it can interfere with other nutrients.

Have you noticed any health benefits OZ?

Hopefully when im 90 and have never had cancer in my life I can say it did have great benefits!

I use it with curcumin as part of my an anti-cancer supps

Hopefully when im 90 and have never had cancer in my life I can say it did have great benefits!

Consider adding Vitamin D3 and high % green tea extract to that anti-cancer stack bro!

I have used a good product that has humanofort and IP6 in. It is made by Revolutions and called Humanobol.

Consider adding Vitamin D3 and high % green tea extract to that anti-cancer stack bro!

currently taking 5000iu (TN brand) D3 + 1500mgs Green tea caps (also TN). Dosage wise you reckon thats a good place to be?

Lol gotcha
Dante Trudel (owner of TN) is the first person I heard that used it in his personal health supplements arsenal.

This is what Dante wrote in his blog:
IP6 … Very underated supplement…its a iron chelator…which I theorize keeps my iron count down somewhat and thru a long cycle of events keeps my hematocrit and hemoglobin from rising too high…along with that it has very important anti-cancer properties. You should take IP6 in the middle of the night as it can interfere with other nutrients.
Thanks knight! You would think this would be a more popular supp as HH is one of the main issues most of us seem to experience at one point or another
I have used a good product that has humanofort and IP6 in. It is made by Revolutions and called Humanobol.

Wow I wonder if emeric knows about this?

currently taking 5000iu (TN brand) D3 + 1500mgs Green tea caps (also TN). Dosage wise you reckon thats a good place to be?

Absolutely. I was definitely going to suggest TN's green tea caps since they have 98 or 99% yield. Generally speaking, 5000iu is a great dose...but the only way to confirm is to get a 25 hydroxy vitamin D test. As far as green tea caps, yes I think that is a good dose and perhaps 3g is better according to what I think I read! However, that might have been 3g of a weaker kind now that I think about it..

Lol gotcha

Thanks knight! You would think this would be a more popular supp as HH is one of the main issues most of us seem to experience at one point or another

Wow I wonder if emeric knows about this?

I am fairly certain Emeric probably supplies the raws.

As far as IP6 goes...if there was research stating it could lower hematocrit 5-7(hell, even 3) points....I'm sure most of this board would buy it...LOL. I'm not saying doesn't......but it's kind of one of those things that you do your research and decide if it's worth it to you at this point I guess. No outlandish claims...or even research backed claims...just for certain an iron chelator.

Dante also mentioned using inositol with the IP-6 for max benefits.

Last edited:
Inositol hexaphosphate is IP6
True, and inositol is a completely different molecule than IP-6. Apparently, they work synergistically.

Last edited:

As far as IP6 goes...if there was research stating it could lower hematocrit 5-7(hell, even 3) points....I'm sure most of this board would buy it...LOL. I'm not saying doesn't......but it's kind of one of those things that you do your research and decide if it's worth it to you at this point I guess. No outlandish claims...or even research backed claims...just for certain an iron chelator.

true dat. dante mentioned taking it in the middle of the night, lets say thats not ideal lol, when would be the next best time to take it?

I don`t supply the raw material, however I was the first to introduce Phytic acid (IP-6) to the USA Market in late 1980 under the name Energix, GNC use to sell it. See attachment.

Attachments

• GNC ENERGIX.jpg
    GNC ENERGIX.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 736
I don`t supply the raw material, however I was the first to introduce Phytic acid (IP-6) to the USA Market in late 1980 under the name Energix, GNC use to sell it. See attachment.

The product we were talking about has Humanofort in it. Those were the raws I was referring to...not IP6.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear