over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 different types of SEO

somon2

Newbies
Hey all as I have recently started to use synthol I have been scouring the web. I came across an article or post or something where someone said you basically get two diff types of SEO. You get the type like synthol by the sponsors on this board which dissipates and stretches the muscle facia allowing for new muscle growth and then you get ones that have added crystals like silicon dioxide which trap the oil in the muscle and holds it there for 3 to 5 years as it slowly breaks down. Has anyone ever heard this before? And could that maybe explain the over inflated water balloon muscle we see on allot of with the middle eastern and brazilian guys pics that float around the net

Hey all as I have recently started to use synthol I have been scouring the web. I came across an article or post or something where someone said you basically get two diff types of SEO. You get the type like synthol by the sponsors on this board which dissipates and stretches the muscle facia allowing for new muscle growth and then you get ones that have added crystals like silicon dioxide which trap the oil in the muscle and holds it there for 3 to 5 years as it slowly breaks down. Has anyone ever heard this before? And could that maybe explain the over inflated water balloon muscle we see on allot of with the middle eastern and brazilian guys pics that float around the net

Syntherol has silica or silicon, one of the two.

I am not familiar with this second one I guess.
The Brazilian butt lift stuff?

I am not familiar with this second one I guess.
The Brazilian butt lift stuff?

Of course you would know about the Brazilian butt lift stuff Raj... c'mon man... try to keep that stuff to yourself :p

there are several types... Syntherol seems to work for most. It hurt my arms with little gain for me.. I have a different protocol that I have put a few on with syntherol and a different brand I am not allowed to name here. Both yield results very similiar.

If interested I will share the protocol in private.

there are several types... Syntherol seems to work for most. It hurt my arms with little gain for me.. I have a different protocol that I have put a few on with syntherol and a different brand I am not allowed to name here. Both yield results very similiar.

If interested I will share the protocol in private.

Lol get ready to have a jammed up pm box.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Lol get ready to have a jammed up pm box.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Lol... I doubt it.. Im not popular enough over here hahahaha... You are about the only one Ive ever shared that stuff with.

Are you Chris, because you have his picture in your avatar.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws