over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aminos Intra-Workout

Lene28

Registered
I am going to start takings aminos during my workouts; any particular brand that y'all recommend? Is there anything specifically that needs to be in there?

Last edited:
I like Animal's Atomic 7 cherry bomb flavor is great

I just tried the amino thing during training I definatly felt more energy and pump
Im using amino energy by optimum nutrition
I usually drink green tea during my workouts

Myself and those that train me/with me recommend aminolast or xtend.

Both taste great (xtend is slightly better in the flavor department IMO).

Pepto pro is your best option for pure amino acids and efficiency. Is is reported to be 80% protein peptides, which are taken up faster than free form amino acids...

If you train on an empty stomach I would suggest having a complete protein before training and an EAA/BCAA blend (or preferably pepto pro) intra workout. If you are going with an EAA/BCAA blend you will need complete proteins in you body to allow the BCAA/EAA mix to drive protein synthesis...

For a BCAA product, I would suggest True Nutrition BCAA Plus. It has slightly more amino acids than Xtend, however, Xtend has some different flavors that are quite good. If going with Pepto-Pro, mix it with lemonade crystal lite

Spot on!!

Pepto pro is your best option for pure amino acids and efficiency. Is is reported to be 80% protein peptides, which are taken up faster than free form amino acids...

If you train on an empty stomach I would suggest having a complete protein before training and an EAA/BCAA blend (or preferably pepto pro) intra workout. If you are going with an EAA/BCAA blend you will need complete proteins in you body to allow the BCAA/EAA mix to drive protein synthesis...

For a BCAA product, I would suggest True Nutrition BCAA Plus. It has slightly more amino acids than Xtend, however, Xtend has some different flavors that are quite good. If going with Pepto-Pro, mix it with lemonade crystal lite

I'm a fan of True Nutrition BCAA plus myself....90 servings for a great price. It tastes great and you know its great quality.

I use gnc's ultra amino complex. 3 scoops intra. It is a mix of EAA's and bcaa's and I love it. Great results

Use Peptopro(this is my # 1 choice)...with HBCD like Glycofuse if you can.

If using BCAA I would use ALR Chain'd Out in blue rasberry. It is excellent and keeps from breaking down into glucose due to malic acid being bound to it.

Aminos intra workout are fantastic.

And...BTW, FUCK BIOTEST. Don't buy any of their bullshit Plazma. They are disrespectful, sneaky, and rude. They refuse to answer what "bioactive casein" is as well as ignoring messages and deleting threads inquiring about the % their hydrolyzed casein is hydrolyzed to. (For example Peptopro is 70-80%).

These guys HAD my business and I was going to be recommending them to clients and even people on here til they LOST IT due to being rude assholes. Don't use Plazma! They say its the greatest thing out there but then won't even detail its greatness. Build your own with Peptopro and HBCD/Glycofuse.

Knight and Mental covered this well. I'd like to add that if Peptopro's cost is an issue, then a really strong approach would be to swap Peptopro for EAA's on days where your not going balls to the wall. For example I go heavy on Legs/Back/Chest Delts 1 day each week, then I hit them a 2nd time for a "pump workout". On the second workout I use EAA's to be cost effective.

Oh and True nutrition is hard to beat bro.

If using BCAA I would use ALR Chain'd Out in blue rasberry. It is excellent and keeps from breaking down into glucose due to malic acid being bound to it.

And...BTW, FUCK BIOTEST. Don't buy any of their bullshit Plazma. They are disrespectful, sneaky, and rude. They refuse to answer what "bioactive casein" is as well as ignoring messages and deleting threads inquiring about the % their hydrolyzed casein is hydrolyzed to. (For example Peptopro is 70-80%).

These guys HAD my business and I was going to be recommending them to clients and even people on here til they LOST IT due to being rude assholes. Don't use Plazma! They say its the greatest thing out there but then won't even detail its greatness. Build your own with Peptopro and HBCD/Glycofuse.

I am choosing BCAAs over PeptoPro for cost reasons only. I wonder how superior Chain'd Out is compared to regular BCAAs?

I am choosing BCAAs over PeptoPro for cost reasons only. I wonder how superior Chain'd Out is compared to regular BCAAs?

I have used Chaind Out pretty much every day since March 2009.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I have what's known as the OCD intraWO model.

25g whey iso
30g casein hydro
20g glutamine
15g 4-1-1 Leucine blend (I had this from a while ago, through it in to get rid of it)
5g beta alanine
10g creatine monohydrate
5g taurine
8g citrulline malate
60-100g sour apple karboload (I've tried grape, watermelon, and blue razz... sour apple is easily the best)

All of these are True Nutrition products. I mix it with about 64-80ish ounces of water.

On a cardio day or session only, I drink...
10g glutamine
20g EAAs
mixed with 64oz crystal light

25g whey iso
30g casein hydro
20g glutamine
15g 4-1-1 Leucine blend (I had this from a while ago, through it in to get rid of it)
5g beta alanine
10g creatine monohydrate
5g taurine
8g citrulline malate
60-100g sour apple karboload (I've tried grape, watermelon, and blue razz... sour apple is easily the best)

All of these are True Nutrition products. I mix it with about 64-80ish ounces of water.

10g glutamine
20g EAAs

Damn :eek:

You should definitely add some more stuff that's not enough! Haha jk

25g whey iso
30g casein hydro
20g glutamine
5g beta alanine
10g creatine monohydrate
5g taurine
8g citrulline malate

10g glutamine
20g EAAs

Nice! Right now I do..
30g peptopro
75g glycofuse
5-10g creatine

In the near future, I have leucine, beta alanine, glycerol monostearate, taurine, glutamine to add.

I also have agmatine and citrulline malate on the way to try out.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

They annoy me as well...

So have you found the Peptopro/HBCD combo to be equivalent to Plazma in regards to performance/recovery?

Or anything else you would add to PP/HBCD to make it as good or better?

PP is a complete protein, no? Any other reason for this?

25g whey iso
30g casein hydro
20g glutamine
5g beta alanine
10g creatine monohydrate
5g taurine
8g citrulline malate

10g glutamine
20g EAAs

Are you using slin with that? That looks like Intra Diarrhea to me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws