over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any of you worked with DJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Steele

Registered
One of my best friends did last year and was the best he ever looked. Missed pro card by 1 slot.

There was a TON of peptide use but most everything else was the same as ive seen old school prep guys do.

Just wondering your thoughts if you personally have worked with him.

I'd be very interested in hearing about the peptide use. Whatever he's having these guys do, it is working.

One of my best friends did last year and was the best he ever looked. Missed pro card by 1 slot.

There was a TON of peptide use but most everything else was the same as ive seen old school prep guys do.

Just wondering your thoughts if you personally have worked with him.

I would be interested in what peps he had guys running. I bet it was nice and simple but highly effective. Lots of LR3 in there?

I would be interested in what peps he had guys running. I bet it was nice and simple but highly effective. Lots of LR3 in there?

O'Regan has his guys running 480 mcg into 48 10 mcg shots EoD lol, seems ridiculous but it works.

Lots of ACE-031

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hmm.... Ya... Lots of Lr3, Folli and ACVR2b. Remember we discuss about high dose protocol of Folli and ACVR2b over pm mate? Maybe Dj is doing that.

All I know is that nearly everyone of his guys progress and come in sharppp... luvin that mtut training too... I know science says it doesn't work as well blah blah blah... try it a few workouts... its the most brutal sets ive ever done... but u feel it all in the muscle not in joints 1 bit... on his fb page he has been answering questions from his fans the past few days... One thing he was asked is if he believes in peptides, and he said defienetley YES... would love to hear the protocol hes havin peeps run...

I see mention of Ace and Folli. Are these legit now? I know a couple years ago fake stuff was all that was available.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I see mention of Ace and Folli. Are these legit now? I know a couple years ago fake stuff was all that was available.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Id be interested in what peptide co he suggests, if he's open to telling people he likes them Im sure hed suggest where to go, lol.

You need 3mg/kg of Ace-031 to see results. I weigh 110kg, so I would need 330 milligrams...I don't really think I can afford it.

Yeah because DJ was using peps when he was competing and had an Olympia caliber physique... Smh

Lots of ACE-031

Interesting. As I have mentioned before I have used ace-031 before (3 vials) and it was amazing. I can only imagine what mutations you could create if you had lots of aas, gh peps, slin and ace-031 :eek::D

Id be interested in what peptide co he suggests, if he's open to telling people he likes them Im sure hed suggest where to go, lol.

Not a website.. thats for sure.

Hmm.... Ya... Lots of Lr3, Folli and ACVR2b. Remember we discuss about high dose protocol of Folli and ACVR2b over pm mate? Maybe Dj is doing that.

I do matey :) I am sure he has guys on a combination of things!

O'Regan has his guys running 480 mcg into 48 10 mcg shots EoD lol, seems ridiculous but it works.

Yes JJ told me about this. I have spoken to a few guys who are/were trained by him too. Those micro injs seem to have a massive effect. I have spoken to quite a few prep guys and LR3 (in general) is used widely when you get high up in the ranks.

Yeah because DJ was using peps when he was competing and had an Olympia caliber physique... Smh

How do you know what he was or wasn't using? It's not like they weren't around in his time.

How do you know what he was or wasn't using? It's not like they weren't around in his time.

Exactly. It's not like DJ would suddenly just start recommending things he has no experience with. I am sure he has tried various things over the years.

Legit ace-031 its 290$ for 200 micrograms from a bio company.
The only study its done at 3 mg per kg of bodyweight so for a 100 kg person you need 300 mg ED.
There is something wrong!
Should be good to know the protocol used by DJ and wich peps company sell a legit one!

I should add excluding all the drug talk I love the training DJ has his guys do. It's definitely not the norm and is very effective. There are loads of new vids with Ramy etc all over the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member